Smogon Simple Questions & Suggestions Thread

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Hey, I pointed out multiple times that the “Finizen” in the slideshow in Pokémon Showdown’s Little Cup room is actually a Palafin, but it’s still not been fixed. How do I fix this? This totally isn’t a way so that I can be a contributor to change my PS! username to Aura bc it was deactivated lol

Exotic64

MDRRRRRRRR
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey, I pointed out multiple times that the “Finizen” in the slideshow in Pokémon Showdown’s Little Cup room is actually a Palafin, but it’s still not been fixed. How do I fix this? This totally isn’t a way so that I can be a contributor to change my PS! username to Aura bc it was deactivated lol
prolly ask the LC room staff, also u cant change ur name to Aura since u dont meet requirements

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
prolly ask the LC room staff, also u cant change ur name to Aura since u dont meet requirements
I already tried that. And I know I don’t meet requirements I really need to find out how to get badges and not be lazy if it’s hard work…

Nanulak

formerly PokefanKIV
Ok, I’ve decided I want to get a badge via Create-A-Pokémon. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while anyway. Can anyone help me with rather exact instructions? It’s a bit confusing, tbh

Ok, I’ve decided I want to get a badge via Create-A-Pokémon. I’ve been wanting to do that for a while anyway. Can anyone help me with rather exact instructions? It’s a bit confusing, tbh
If you have questions about CAP sutff, you should probably go here:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/simple-questions-simple-answers-thread.3712856/
If you want to get a badge faster and easier, its probably best to go for the Contributor badge, as you can also get the Pre-Contributor badge before that.

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
just gonna say the trite thing that trying to get a badge is not exactly a good idea. generally the stuff u need to get a badge is a lot of work over a lot of time and if your motitvation is just to get a badge that doesn't really work out. (fwiw my badge was completely accidental on my part i didnt know what i was doing counted towards one)

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
it's on purpose, lc room staff are aware and don't really intend to change it

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
another thing: there seem to be a tons of replays missing even in hidden replays. any way i can find those?
no; there was a huge replay deletion which forced a ton of replays to just be gone forever, never to be retrieved. Sucks a lot for historical looks at older tiers as well as old tournaments but legitimately nothing can be done about it.

I am posting to ask here because I tried looking this up on Smogon itself and on Google and didn't find it.

Is there a place where you can see whenever a new custom B2/W2 animated sprite is added for Pokémon who came out Gen 6 or later? I am LOVING the work that people are doing to make these sprites, so I would be happy to have a place to immediately see when a new one is added so I can gush over it and probably also spread the word <3

If there isn't such a place, I think it would be great if there was one! Would basically be like...if it's a thread, a new post is made when a new animated sprite is added to SD, and probably a master list gets updated? I would also be willing to help with this part of affairs!

I am posting to ask here because I tried looking this up on Smogon itself and on Google and didn't find it.

Is there a place where you can see whenever a new custom B2/W2 animated sprite is added for Pokémon who came out Gen 6 or later? I am LOVING the work that people are doing to make these sprites, so I would be happy to have a place to immediately see when a new one is added so I can gush over it and probably also spread the word <3

If there isn't such a place, I think it would be great if there was one! Would basically be like...if it's a thread, a new post is made when a new animated sprite is added to SD, and probably a master list gets updated? I would also be willing to help with this part of affairs!
This thread gets updated whenever new sprites are added or animated:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smogon-sprite-project.3647722/

uppa

did i play well ?
is a Top Artist

hi...animator here.

sprites and animations are updated here

they get added to ps later than they get posted to the forums

also a spreadsheet here

edit: sorry wilhelm r we still friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)