[Standard] MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Game over: blue_light and wickdaggler win!

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second here.
We SciLabbers don't want to be lynching our fellow SciLab member. Supermarth, where's your proof that I'm bad?

If you don't believe me, here's my Role PM:
UncleSam said:
Dear polelover44, you are FyreFox/NapalmMan

You are a juvenile delinquent duo who first appeared in Battle Network 5. You love fire. You're extremely powerful, blah blah blah, night role time. You decided to join the SciLab, but have no standing with the alliance. You can never gain the kill of the SciLab, under any circumstances.

As FyreFox OR NapalmMan, you may PM UncleSam and billymills with “Night X – Cannon Shot <user> In” or “Night X – Cannon Shot <user> Out”. You will use your mighty cannon to ensure that, instead of whatever <user> was going to do that night, <user> will instead Jack In or Jack Out, according to your choice. However, be warned, if you attempt to make a Navi Jack In or a NonNavi Jack Out, your role will fail.

Now, should you ever Jack In, you will become NapalmMan instead of FyreFox. As NapalmMan, you gain a 1-Time immunity from any and all night kills. This only applies to one kill, however. As such, if two users target you for termination as NapalmMan, you will die.

You are allied with the SciLab. You win if the SciLab eliminates all threats.
Now seriously. Don't lynch me unless supermarth gives you any proof.

Way to blindly follow the leader guys. There cannot possibly be two sane inspectors in SciLab. Has it ever occurred to you guys that supermarth might be paranoid? Way to go guys.

lynch ABT620

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
because your faction is too stupid to gain a night kill

B)

interwebs man i'm sorry we didn't hit the gd persuader and you had to go this soon

:(

we'll avenge you bro. we'll avenge you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Half of you surround ABT620, and half of you surround polelover44...both were cut to pieces...
UncleSam said:
Dear ABT620, you are Tora/KingMan

In the N1 Grand Prix, you were basically the only real challenge to Lan/MegaMan en route to the finals. Your ridiculously annoying Pawns, Knights, and Rooks made you very difficult to damage. Your ability to hide people behind your chess pieces is your main asset in this conflict with the WWW.

As Tora, every night, you may PM UncleSam and billymills with “Night X-Backup Plan <user>”. That night, you will surround <user> with your gigantic chess pieces, protecting them from being killed that night. Unfortunately, you cannot surround yourself with chess pieces.

Should you Jack In, you will become KingMan, and your protection powers will be enhanced to include yourself. Every night, you may PM UncleSam and billymills with “Night X-Plan B <user>”. That night, you will surround <user> with your signature Knights and Rooks, protecting them from being killed. This ability may be used to protect yourself if you wish.

You are allied with SciLab. You win if SciLab eliminates all threats.

UncleSam said:
Dear polelover44, you are Sean/Gospel

You are the main villains in MegaMan Battle Network 2. Not much else to say other than that you are like extremely powerful and stuff, yada yada yada. Let’s get down to your night role, shall we? (I mean, that’s what you’re waiting for, right?) O and by the way, you decided to join the WWW, but have no standing within the alliance. You can never gain the kill of the WWW, under any circumstances.

As Sean OR Gospel, you may PM UncleSam and billymills with “Night X-Gospel Cannon <user> In” or “Night X-Gospel Cannon <user> Out”. You will use your mighty cannon to ensure that, instead of whatever <user> was going to do that night, <user> will instead Jack In or Jack Out, according to your choice. However, be warned, if you attempt to make a Navi Jack In or a NonNavi Jack Out, your role will fail.

Now, should you ever Jack In, you will become Gospel instead of Sean. As Gospel, you gain a 1-Time immunity from any and all night kills. This only applies to one kill, however. As such, if two users target you for termination as Gospel, you will die.

You are allied with the WWW. You win if the WWW eliminates all threats.

Well...it is now Night 7. Night 7 ends when all relevant PMs are sent in. I take it this will be quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)