[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

Alchemator, two questions:

Are you not able to kill.
Do you lose if the wolf wins. (lol oops)

If looking at profiles counts for anything, Quagsires looked at Spiffy's in the last 10, and Spiffy also looked at Quagsires'.

Ok then, here's the deal.

Yeti,
Spiffy,
Undisputed
Quagsires,

will vote for -TheLucarioEffect-

billymills
Alchemator
-TheLucarioEffect-
Assassinfred

will vote for Quagsires

To follow suit: Lynch Quagsires

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alchemator, two questions:

Are you not able to kill.
Are do lose if the wolf wins.

If looking at profiles counts for anything, Quagsires looked at Spiffy's in the last 10, and Spiffy also looked at Quagsires'.
Since I am not the spy, I have no killing powers (I seriously don't before this becomes a negative clusterfuck).

Bolded part, not sure what you mean.

If I do not die today, I will be bosskilled tonight for not being the spy. Thus the best course of action would be to Lynch Quagsires who is not the mafia boss.

I've looked at pretty much everyone's profiles as well. I bet almost every has looked at some profiles. The only thing I find odd is the lack of a connection there.

And last time active factored in for finding J and Acklow. Took a couple tries, but it worked.

And I don't quite get why me or why follow when we have a confessed mafia, so what do you mean Billy?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not not a confessed mafia. I am not a confessed spy, who is not more village-biased than not wolf-biased.

Also billy, do not fuck edits.

billymills, I can't believe you're trusting Alchemator. If I was this Mafia Boss, you and I both know that you would have been dead by Day 2.

Besides, if Alchemator is lying (which he is) the lynch will result in a no lynch. As you know, we can't afford a no lynch or the mafia and wolf will take out two more villagers and we lose.

But you ARE voting for the wolf.

TLE was one of the most suspected wolves beforehand anyway, so now there's NO reason for you not to lynch him.

It's just that half of the rest of us have a different lynch target today!

But you ARE voting for the wolf.

TLE was one of the most suspected wolves beforehand anyway, so now there's NO reason for you not to lynch him.

It's just that half of the rest of us have a different lynch target today!
My suspicions actually said innocent from him And Alch's accusation practically clears everyone involved except Undis. If he was a target, I might change. But I still don't see what you're doing, or why it should be done that way. My vote remains.

Yeti,
Spiffy,
Undisputed
Quagsires,

will vote for -TheLucarioEffect-

billymills
Alchemator
-TheLucarioEffect-
Assassinfred

will vote for Quagsires

I hope the clean people will have less objection to this, and therefore put pressure on the people with some reservations.

EDIT: *sigh* billy, my trust will be in you for the game. please know what you're doing (and please for gods sake not be the wolf that j-squared joked about when you claimed rogue)

lynch quagsires (nothing against you quag, but i'm going to trust billy knows what he's doing)

Lynch Quagsires. Sorry, but I've gotta go with billy on this one. This could fuck us up royally, but, I'm not going against an ally.
Hmm. So you'd lose the game, but that is perfectly fine as long you didn't go against an ally that has given no reasoning at all? That makes sense!

And I'm not changing my vote until billy tells me how in the world a tie in the lynch will benefit us at all.

I'm only defending him because Alchemator is lying about me, so he must be lying about Quagsires as well. As I've stated previously, a tie in the lynch is the death of us. We're playing right into Alchemator's trap. All of the evidence has been pointing to him the whole game and he makes a last ditch effort by taking Veedrock's claim and you guys aren't even questioning how shady the claim was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)