[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

All PMs are in.

It is most unfortunate that Billymills appears to have been flattened by a large bear-shaped clock that fell (thrown down?) from a second-story window. Meanwhile, Alchemator has been stabbed in the back - what a backstabbing fight this is! Also, it seems that Yeti has been left on the ground with a massive wound in her neck.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is in 48 hours or until everyone has voted.

EDIT: the players still alive:

4. undisputed
5. spiffy
12. Quagsires
19. shuckles my hero 21. assassinfred

EDIT 3: removed edit 2

Well the game is now decided by assasinfred. Either I win, or the mafia does. I'd appreciate your vote assasinfred, but its really up to you.

And, I had to kill billy/another villager. He would've known I was the wolf if I idled or killed anyone else because otherwise the game would be over. Basically unless I killed a villager, I had no possible way to win.

Assasinfred, you lose either way you vote, but basically if you vote with me, I win, and if you vote with Spiffy/Quagsires, they win. It would be pretty awesome if you can help me, but no hard feelings either way you go

lynch Spiffy

No I don't. I have higher priority than you do spiffy, so I can just keep killing your boss before he can kill me/assasinfred.

And billy, if I didnt kill a villager, and instead idled, Spiffy or Quagsires would likely be lynched, and it would be 3 villagers vs. 1 mafia and 1 wolf. Now, Quagsires/Spiffy (whoever is alive) would know I am the wolf since everyone else is cleaned. If they are logical, they kill me while I kill a villager and they win. The only way I win if I idle is if the mafia and I kill 2 villagers without being able to collaborate. There was a high likelyhood that I would die before the final in the position.

If I killed a mafia, you guys would know there is a wolf. Then you would vote me out instead of the mafia, so I lose. Even if you dont, I can't trust that whoever the new boss is won't kill me since thats the only way they can win while I kill a villager.

I can try to explain more if that doesn't make sense

edit: The game has not been called yet spiffy. Therefore, I can win. I don't want to give it away quite yet, because I don't know if you guys can make it harder for me.

I'm pretty sure that the kill woul go through even if you kill our boss. That's how it works in regular mafia games.

But if that is not the case, the mafia have had it hard from Day 1. A spy who's identity is unknown, a vigilante, twin inspectors, a rogue with three lives as long as he stalked the right person, and the possibility of crossfire due to the presence of a wolf. What do we get? One lousy kill. This game was completely designed for a mafia loss, and it's a wonder that we still have two members. We deserve to win this game, there is no doubt about it.

As you know, undisputed made the most idiotic move last night, killing off a villager in hopes that the remaining villager would tie it for him. And even if assassinfred ties it up, he's relying on the fact that our kill fails if the mafia boss dies. If he must rely on these variables in order to win, he doesn't deserve to win at all.

Well, shit. The village can no longer win. The question is, do I want mafia, or wolf to win? Mafia wins often, while wolf rarely wins... What the hell, I'll give wolf the win.

Lynch Spiffy.

Assasinfred you are da boss. thank you.

And spiffy, I've been planning on this since I learned that Coolking couldn't get off his kill since I killed him that night. Therefore, who has the priority advantage here? Have fun!

I'd appreciate you guys stop calling me an idiot. This is the farthest I could've gone especially since Quag was not lynched and tle was.

You obviously don't understand billy. There are a lot of things that have to go right, and they wouldn't risk trying to kill you when they know who you are. They would kill me since I'm the biggest threat to them.

And yeah spiffy, that's why I responded. Thought that was kind of obvious.

edit: Also, why do you 'deserve to win'? Believe it or not, I've basically told you to kill everyone you've killed. I never would have crossfired at you until I needed to.

If undisputed wins because "a wolf win is cool" with all the fucking mistakes he made, I am going to fucking freak. And Quagsires don't forget to vote when you get on.

I already stated why we deserved to win, because of the intense brokeness of the village. All of the mafia new that there was a spy alligned with the village. We. Couldn't. Even. Talk. To. Eachother. Anyone could could have been the spy, so strategizing was not even an option because there was a possibility the person you were talkig with could be the spy.

I already stated the mistakes you made, so please read my previous monsterpost before asking questions that were already answered.

And assassinfred please read the post too.

Actually you didn't. Nice try. Also, what you don't know is that Alch wasn't a spy for you. He was spy for me. And everyone I asked him to tell you to kill, you did, so don't give me "We couldn't communicate." because obviously you could. The same idiot that is about to win right now, is also the same idiot that organized kills for you guys.

Please, can you just c/p your complaints of mistakes I made? I obviously was not smart enough to read your post and find anything other than

As you know, undisputed made the most idiotic move last night, killing off a villager in hopes that the remaining villager would tie it for him. And even if assassinfred ties it up, he's relying on the fact that our kill fails if the mafia boss dies. If he must rely on these variables in order to win, he doesn't deserve to win at all.
And if this was the idiotic mistake I made, my bad for trying to win. This is the only way I could have after tle was killed. Quag really should have been, and you wouldnt even be here right now.

that depends if quagsire is mafia or village. If village then yeah, if mafia it may take some negotiating with undisputed and a little help from priorities.

edit: if village, its the prisoner's dilemma. that should be fun to watch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)