[Standard] Peace NOCed down Mafia - The Bribed Win!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
It certainly was designed that way. But the mafia got lucky because some people couldn't keep their mouths closed about their roles.

Wow, why does everything happen when I'm gone for a few hours?

[troll]We don't like you mafians. Why else? Also: Quagsires, vote Spiffy. That way, this game ends with a non-Spiffy win. I just want to spite Spiffy right now. [/troll]
No. Lynch Undisputed. I don't vote against my employer. Thank you Spiffy for recruiting me.
we can just keep posting after the mafia loses too

i don't see a need to wait for that point in time o.o
I'm donating to Spiffy's charity. Problem solved.

And if this was the idiotic mistake I made, my bad for trying to win. This is the only way I could have after tle was killed. Quag really should have been, and you wouldnt even be here right now.
Yes. Thank you for the win. I didn't think you actually would...

Although some of his kill suggestions were blatantly turned down, which eventually would have become crossfires. Not to mention suspicion was almost universally on him for spy almost since day 1, and only one event caused us to suspect otherwise. Not Veed's reveal, that was prepared...

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys do you notice something next to the words "Circus Maximus" in the main index? Oh yeah, no PC++ games...how many responses a topic gets has nothing to do with how good of a game it was. I am aware I am being hypocritical by posting this, but I think you should all consider this because, from an outsiders' viewpoint, you are basically spamming this game with shit. Just thought someone needed to say this.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yo this is the last game i don't lead js.

if we had followed my idea and lynched spiffy the filthy mafia boss my strongth would have lead to victory yo

Yes, I was going to follow someone I had no idea was clean...yep, sounds like a good idea to me.

I had Spiffy tagged as suspicious from D1 (ask AG, I sent him a list of 4 people D2 after Finn was inspected that listed Finn, Alch, Spiffy, and Billymills as bad). But, I figured Spiffy wasn't wolf when he defended billymills, so he moved down my hit list.

Although some of his kill suggestions were blatantly turned down, which eventually would have become crossfires. Not to mention suspicion was almost universally on him for spy almost since day 1, and only one event caused us to suspect otherwise. Not Veed's reveal, that was prepared...
Weird. Every kill I told to Alchemator came true. Maybe Alch was using his reverse thing?

Not worth arguing anymore...

Anyways, all you need to do is kill Spiffy for the fireworks to begin on who wins based off of priority. I'll just hope for a mafia win...

But this may help in the meantime. Matt, who did you protect the night of your death?

I get the feeling this should be the last NOC game on Smogon.

Not only is it effectively one of those funny pc++ sorta threads at times, it's also usually never a village win.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Quag, none of my suggestions were "blatantly rejected" xD

That PM was before undisputed told me to tell you guys to go for J-whatever, but you'd decided to anyway so I decided not to say anything.

Anyway I think this is a wolf win. I want the wolf to win since I sacrificed my own win for it :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)