[Standard] Pokemon Items Mafia - Game Abandoned

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Dear Tsuk,
You are the Odd Keystone.

One of the strangest items, you are feared by some. Your eerie whispers and distorted face-like appearance are weird enough, but most importantly you contain the 108 souls of a centuries-old ghost Pokemon. The Collection of Completely Unrelated Items was the faction you creeped out the least, so you decided to join them.

During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Seal away USER.” You will trap that user yourself just like you trapped Spiritomb, removing your target from the game for that night and the following day.

You are allied with the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items. You win if the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items eliminates all threats.
Lynch Tsuk

Staraptor Call said:
imperfectluck is:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are the Member Card.

For fifty years, you have waited for some unsuspecting trainer to pick you up and bring you to the Harbor Inn. There, your victim will be sent into a never-ending sleep at the hands of Darkrai. Eventually a Pokemon trainer found you, but your whole plan was put in danger by the current war between the items. In order to fulfill your ultimate purpose, you have joined the Secret Items faction.

You have Darkrai’s dream-inducing powers at your disposal. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Extract USER’s secrets.” You will go inside your target’s dreams and steal his or her full role PM. (Now why does that sound so familiar?) You may also PM the hosts “Night X - Make USER dream.” Put a message in the body of the PM. At the end of the night, your target will receive a PM saying “You dreamed that ____,” where the blank is whatever you put in the body of the PM. The message will appear to be a piece of information given by the hosts. You may not state that your target’s alliance has changed, your target has become able or unable to use certain powers, has lost or gained items, or is silenced, kidnapped, or persuaded. Both your abilities may be used at the same time.

You are allied with the Secret Items. You win if the Secret Items eliminate all threats.

Lynch imperfectluck

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Deadline

Don't try posting or PMing a vote after this; I need to sort something out with Staraptor Call first. I need to talk to him prior to posting an update.

I am enforcing deadline as being 48 hours after Staraptor Call's post, meaning votes after said time will not be evaluated. However, there's something important that directly effects how this lynch works that I feel that I need to decide with Staraptor Call on and cannot just decide on my own.

Sorry for another delay, but this is actually important.

Da Letter El

Wrong; decided what the right move is.

Night soon fell upon the items. However, it seems as though most of you were asleep for the deadline, much like Da Letter El was. However, Da Letter El woke from his shallow grave, and zombie Da Letter El was ready to pass judgment on someone today. After he emitted a very load moan, most of the villagers came out and waited to see who among them was next to die.

Da Letter El received all of the votes, and then realized that he could not read, because he was a zombie and zombies don't read. They eat brains. So he asked someone to come up and read the slips of paper for him. imperfectluck, ever the gentleman, offered his services.

"I'm so cool that I'll even read them in backwards order!"

Quagsires: Tsuk
Tsuk: imperfectluck
imperfectluck:

As soon as imperfectluck began to say who he was voting for, a voice eminated from the nearby waters.

"Sup bitches." It was Kyogre! Kyogre decided that the vote had already been decided and was understandably angry at imperfectluck for awakening him...or something. So Kyogre killed imperfectluck.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear imperfectluck,
You are the Member Card.

For fifty years, you have waited for some unsuspecting trainer to pick you up and bring you to the Harbor Inn. There, your victim will be sent into a never-ending sleep at the hands of Darkrai. Eventually a Pokemon trainer found you, but your whole plan was put in danger by the current war between the items. In order to fulfill your ultimate purpose, you have joined the Secret Items faction.

You have Darkrai’s dream-inducing powers at your disposal. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Extract USER’s secrets.” You will go inside your target’s dreams and steal his or her full role PM. (Now why does that sound so familiar?) You may also PM the hosts “Night X - Make USER dream.” Put a message in the body of the PM. At the end of the night, your target will receive a PM saying “You dreamed that ____,” where the blank is whatever you put in the body of the PM. The message will appear to be a piece of information given by the hosts. You may not state that your target’s alliance has changed, your target has become able or unable to use certain powers, has lost or gained items, or is silenced, kidnapped, or persuaded. Both your abilities may be used at the same time.

You are allied with the Secret Items. You win if the Secret Items eliminate all threats.
Zombie Da Letter El was not pleased. He wanted brains tonight. He asked the rest of the town if they were sure they did not want to lynch anyone else, and they kinda said no, seeing as how there were no other votes left. Sighing, Da Letter El called an end to today's ceremonies and dismissed everyone to go back to their tents and do tent-like stuff.

However, before you all are dismissed, someone in the shadows announced, "You miss me?" Entering in super cool lame and stereotypical fashion, it appeared as though your buddy UncleSam is no longer kidnapped. You all rejoiced that one more had rejoined your ranks after having witnessed another one of your ranks have to perish.

It is now Night 2.

Deadline is tentatively 48 hours from the posting of this, but may be given a bit of an extension if i or star call can't update at this hour given how late it is for both of us.

Da Letter El

Ok, I made a critical error in the last update.

UncleSam would never enter in a super cool fashion. Please disregard that portion of the update. However, he is still back so you all are stuck having to deal with him again.

Thank you to iiMKUltra for pointing out my error. Update has been fixed accordingly.

Da Letter El

It would be super cool if teams could send their night actions to me within the next 5 hours (when I get back from studying for my math final and assorted other stuff) or I'm either going to RNG your night actions or have you idling.

Deadline will probably not be extended past that point, please stop idling <_<

Da Letter El

DEADLINE.

You all wake up to a beautiful morning, although some of you are sadder than others over the loss of some of your close friends yesterday. 3 brave souls died, 1 at your own hands! However, you all meet up again to begin the day just as you did last time to check to see if anyone went missing. While you felt as though the numbers missing today were less than yesterday, you still felt as though you were missing a few people...

A high-pitched shriek alerted you all that all was not well. wickdaggler was shaking in the corner of his tent, with an unmistakable look of shock and terror on his face. He simply pointed towards the bed. And that was all that needed to be said. For on that bed lay the corpse of Tsuk, clearly subject to rape prior to his demise.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Tsuk,
Staraptor Call said:
You are the Odd Keystone.

One of the strangest items, you are feared by some. Your eerie whispers and distorted face-like appearance are weird enough, but most importantly you contain the 108 souls of a centuries-old ghost Pokemon. The Collection of Completely Unrelated Items was the faction you creeped out the least, so you decided to join them.

During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Seal away USER.” You will trap that user yourself just like you trapped Spiritomb, removing your target from the game for that night and the following day.

You are allied with the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items. You win if the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items eliminates all threats.
However, you all had a sneaking suspicion that this would not be the only man who would not survive the night. After doing a headcount, someone noticed that Quagsires was missing. After a few minutes of searching, Heist saw something wash ashore nearby. After checking his pulse, it became clear that he was drowned.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Quagsires,
Staraptor Call said:
You are the Flame Orb.

It’s not your fault that you burn whatever you touch. Your negative effect has made you unwanted among the other items, but you still fight for acceptance and want to help a faction. But you’ll fail, of course, since nothing you do turns out as intended.

During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Burn USER.” Your heat will make your target run around crying in pain, so the night after you do so, the person you target will be especially fast and will be able to use his or her night action twice. The night after that, though, your target will have to recover from the burns you inflicted, and will become unable to act that night.

Your semi-holder is <SNIP>.

You are a Helpful Item. You win if you are recruited and the team that recruits you eliminates all threats.
This was not all he was holding, though...

Man this guy was loaded with papers!

Staraptor Call said:
Originally two unknown items with little to do with each other, you have formed a strong alliance since the conflict in the bag broke out. You each have your own goals in the long term, but currently it’s clear what you have to do: survive this war. The current leader of the faction is Ditto, the Loot Sack, and if the Loot Sack dies, imperfectluck, the Member Card, will become the leader. <SNIP>, the leader may send one member of the team to kill a user. The leader may choose one team member to recruit/steal from a user every night. Somehow, don’t ask how, you have determined that the Life Orb and the Lucky Egg are not in the game.
And with that, you realize that The Secret Items faction has been eliminated.

You all rejoiced that this very secretive faction had been eliminated, but some were sad to see this man go. However, Da Letter El and Staraptor Call reminded you all that it was time to focus and lynch someone, so you all put on your serious faces and attempted to decide what would be best for the fate of the WORLD.

It is now Day 3. Result PMs will be sent out shortly.

Don't vote yet.

Nobody showed up in the main pocket for a lynch that day except for Heist. All the other items were too busy cowering in their respective pockets, afraid to speak up. Conveniently, the Pokemon trainer was visiting Mt. Pyre that day, so Heist took the opportunity to shove Yeti out of the bag and into her rightful location, the shrine at the summit. From the looks of it, she'll never come out. Yeti was:
Dear Yeti,
You are the Blue Orb.

When an item can summon one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game, you know it’s powerful. You are the item that makes Kyogre appear.

While you can’t control Kyogre very well, Kyogre sure is threatening. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Threaten USER1 to vote for USER2.” The first target will have to vote for the second target the next day, or else suffer Kyogre’s wrath.

You are allied with the Overpowered Items. You win if the Overpowered Items eliminate all threats.
With that, all the items retreated to their pockets of the bag to plan their night actions. Except they didn't, because they had been to afraid to come out of them in the first place.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 48 hours from this post. I also still need someone to sub in for coolking49.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
more like funny how absolutely nobody voted or was ever on to discuss

not like it'd have mattered, obviously i would have counter-voted myself but !!

gl to my team in this idlefest of a game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)