[Standard] Pokemon Items Mafia - Game Abandoned

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
after a long night of studying and finishing finals, Da Letter El yelled to wake up all the items.

Two were found dead.

The first was frozen, burned, and paralyzed simultaneously. The result was not pretty.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Reyscarface,
You are the Figy Berry.

As a healing item, you are just plain outclassed. You only heal the equivalent of two turns of Leftovers recovery, you sometimes cause confusion, and you require your holder to have low HP. Natural Gift Bug 60 isn’t so hot, either.

You are spicy and can cause confusion, so whoever eats you will have trouble talking. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Garble USER’s speech.” The next day, the user you targeted will be unable to post in the main thread, because nobody will be able to understand what he or she says.

You are allied with the Useless Items. You win if the Useless Items eliminate all threats.
The second man was clearly electrocuted. It was super effective.

Staraptor Call said:
Dear Thorns,
You are the HM03.

Not only do you teach the best Water move in the game, you’re also obtainable early, you’re good for unlimited uses, and you let trainers cross countless bodies of water. With so many things going for you, you were selected to be a member of the Overpowered Items.

You have the power to create waves. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Carry USER1 to USER2.” You will move your first target toward your second target with a giant wave, forcing the first user to target the second. This ability doesn’t affect kills, though.

You are allied with the Overpowered Items. You win if the Overpowered Items eliminate all threats.
it's now day 4

i'll send out result pm's when i wake up, i'm not completely with it right now and dont want to make a mistake.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Would you all rather we just call this game or keep playing it out? I want currently alive players' honest opinion on this. I haven't been super active because of finals, Staraptor hasn't been on so much either, and we're getting a ton of idling. I just want to know what you all feel about whether we should play this out or call it now.

I'm back, so I'll be able to make more updates now. Sorry for not being active for a couple days. I'm ready to continue. However, if people don't vote and don't send in their actions, DLE and I will call the game.

I say this game should be called. There isn't much else that can be taken from this game, if anything was taken at all, and i'm sure that people would want more prio for other games.

EDIT: Actually, now that silph has been canceled, i expect a bit more activity at the least, so i'm changing my vote to not calling it.

Close to dusk, Fatecrashers and GoldenKnight cried out to lynch UncleSam. But a team of three items, including wickdaggler, UncleSam, and Pyromanic, started a fight with the two. In the end, wickdaggler, UncleSam, and Pyromanic grabbed GoldenKnight and cleared all his data. He was:
Dear GoldenKnight,
You are the Dubious Disc.

Not many people trust you. You’re implied to have been made by Team Rocket and you actually make Porygon2 worse when it evolves, so not many other items want to be associated with you. Only the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items will accept you, so you have decided to help them.

During the day, you may PM the hosts “Day X - Scramble voting data.” You will process the day’s lynch results and change them so that the player who has received the second-largest number of votes is lynched instead. This may only be done once in the game.

You are allied with the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items. You win if the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items eliminates all threats.
It is now Night 4. Deadline is 48 hours from this post.

When the items gathered in the main pocket in the morning, they noticed two items weren't there. After splitting up and searching the whole bag, one item stumbled upon Fatecrashers' body in the Balls pocket. He had apparently been raped to death, which makes no sense because he was a liquid. Fatecrashers was:
Dear Fatecrashers,
You are the Berry Juice.

You are a frequently overlooked item. You’re not so weak as to be completely useless, not so powerful as to be overpowered, and not broadly useful as well. But as a useful item in LC and one of the few upsides to owning a Shuckle, you want to prove you shouldn’t be so overlooked.

Since you’ve spent a long time fermenting inside a Shuckle’s shell, you contain a lot of alcohol (yes, that is what you give to your Lv. 5 baby Pokemon). During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Get USER drunk.” Your target will become completely smashed and reveal his or her full role PM to you.

You are allied with the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items. You win if the Collection of Completely Unrelated Items eliminates all threats.
Another item found UncleSam's body in the deepest reaches of the main pocket. He suffered no external damage, but had apparently been poisoned. He was:
Dear UncleSam,
You are the Mind Plate.

Being one among many type-boosting hold items, you have little to distinguish yourself. Your type, Psychic, is one of the worst attacking types in the game. You can turn Arceus into a Psychic type, but even that is useless as Psychic is the only type of Arceus that is completely outclassed by other types.

Even though you’re just a ceramic plate, you‘re still psychic. During the night, you may PM the hosts “Night X - Read USER’s mind.” You will read that user’s thoughts and determine his or her alliance.

You are allied with the Useless Items. You win if the Useless Items eliminate all threats.
You now turn to the business of deciding whom to lynch.

Results are going out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)