[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia - Game Over! jigglypuffers42/wickdaggler win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
_____In the morning, a formal declaration arrives from the Emperor.

A war has been raging between three factions. The middle kingdom has been split and its people have suffered. You once formed a coalition for what you called the greater good, but now you fight only for land and power. However, in addition to asking you to stop, I only ask for one perpetrator. Xiahou Yuan lusted to destroy the other kingdoms, and it is his doing that the world is in this state. If he surrenders at once, we will end hostilities.
_____Xiahou Yuan says nothing. He stands up, and walks out of the camp. He hands himself over to Lu Bu, and is never seen alive again.

Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Xiahou Yuan.

Rumoured to be a relative of Cao Cao’s, you were one of the first to join his army. As a logistics officer, you were the reason that Cao Wei recovered so quickly after Red Wall. When Cao Cao sought to subjugate the Liang province, you defeated Han Sui by attacking Changli, the home of his soldiers. After luring him to his defeat, you went on to defeat the rest of the Qiang and Di tribes. You met your match in Shu Han however, and at the Battle of Mount Dingjun the superior archer Huang Zhong ended your life.

You were arguably the greatest archer in Wei, once hitting a bullseye while bent over backwards. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Inspect USER”. You will receive USER’s full role PM.

You are allied with Cao Wei. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

It is now Night 8. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after all actions are recieved.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
_____Words comes of yet another army arriving, Eastern Wu, Was Sun Ren coming to save her husband, or were her goals just ambitious as the others? It didn't matter, Yu Jin called for an immediate retreat. They depart for Xuchang, however Lu Bu gives chase. Xu Huang steps up to fight him, giving the others time to escape, but stops. An old man steps in the way. He gives Xu Huang a look, and he understands, leaving. Suddenly, Lu Bu is lifted off the ground. "Fool, you challenge me with trickery," Lu Bu yells, as his army begins to crush, "I don't believe in magic!" Lu Bu's corpse falls to the ground, and the old man walks away.

Dear Afroninja22,
You are Lu Bu.

You’ve gained a reputation as the greatest warrior of the era, and the passing of your famous steed Red Hare from you to Guan Yu could certainly be considered symbolic of the torch passing from one great fighter to the next. However, you were also known for slaying two lords you served under (both of which were also adoptive fathers to you). While Dong Zhuo may have deserved death, your reputation caused an uneasiness between you and Liu Bei which led to a full scale conflict that Cao Cao had to intervene in. In the end, you were handed over to Cao Cao by your own subordinates and execute.

You were without peer, but always alone. Starting on Night 1 and on every odd night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kill USER”. USER will be killed.

You know that -SNIP- is Dong Zhuo, your ally.

You know that Xiahou Mao is not in this game.

You are allied with Dong Zhuo. You win if he is the last man standing aside from yourself.

_____"What, Lu Bu has been slain!?" Dong Zhuo screams, upturning the table he was eating at. He frantically scurries around the building he was occupying, looking for someone. He grabs a girls hand, "Diaochan, we must return to the capitol at once, have one of your handmaidens grab the Emperor." He looks at the girl's handmaidens, and notices that they are armed with swords. "You're not Diaochan," he says, before the girl draws a dagger and stabs him three times in the stomach.

Dear -TheLucarioEffect-,
You are Dong Zhuo.

When He Jin rebelled against the villainous eunuchs, he ordered you to send your troops to secure the Emperor. He Jin was assassinated by the eunuchs however, leaving you with the Emperor and no commander. So you just rolled with it. You deposed the Emperor in favor of his younger brother and set yourself up as Chancellor. You slaughtered and looted villages under the pretext of suppressing rebels, you wore a sword to court, you slept in the Emperor’s bed and had sex with all the ladies. When people start a coalition what the fuck you gonna do? Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

You abused power very well. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Redirect USER1 to USER2”. USER1’s night action will target USER2.

You know that -SNIP- is Lu Bu, your ally.

You know that Sima Shi is not in this game.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last man standing aside from Lu Bu.

_____The Cao Wei army arrives back in Xuchang before dawn. Zhang Liao is called to Cao Cao's side. "Yu Jin took control of the army during the Siege of Chengdu. Now both of my cousins are dead and the army is in ruin. We need help if we are going to win this. I suggest the Yellow Turbans." he says.

_____"What are you saying?" questions Zhang Liao, "They are the cause of all this! They are heretics and will not stop until the Han is destroyed."

_____Cao Cao stares as his general intensely, before replying, "You are right of course. I was only joking."

_____Zhang Liao bows, then turns to leave the room. However, he stops. "I don't think so," he mutters, and draws his weapon.

Dear wickdaggler,
You are Cao Cao.

Better to let down the world, than to be let down by the world. After the coalition against Dong Zhuo expelled him from Luoyang, you were successful in securing the Emperor and a position as Chancellor. You had a massive head start over Liu Bei and Sun Quan, and you used that time to unify the northern plains under your control. When Yuan Shao outnumbered you five to one at Guandu, your superior tactics and ability to listen to advice gave you the victory. Had Shu Han and Eastern Wu not allied against you, you would have controlled all of China. However, you do have a reasonable legacy. “Speak of the devil” is phrase that in English originates back to the middle ages, but in China they said “Speak of Cao Cao” first.

Though you were a cruel tyrant, you were a tactical genius. When you vote, your vote counts as two votes.

Though you respected advice, you had no tolerance for those who spoke against you. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Silence USER”. Until the end of the next night, USER may not post or they will be godkilled. Persuade will ignore the godkill however.

You have been revived as an ally of Zhang Jue. You win if Zhang Jue is the last man standing aside from you.

_____In the throne room of Luoyang, Sun Ren bows before the Emperor. She says, "I know my family has been ambitious in the past, but we have always been loyal to the Han. I will devote my life to ensuring that you are never treated such as Dong Zhuo treated you again."

_____The Emperor gives it some thought, then replies. "It is unorthodox, a woman in your position. However, I do think you are honest, and your husband is of the imperial line. Very well, Sun Ren, I name you Prime Minister of the Middle Kingdom."

It is Day 9. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after majority.

<------ got completely owned. I enjoyed this game a LOT, gave me my first big role, my first real betrayal, and at the end... i blame spiffy. should have lynched him N0 like i wanted. anyway, GL ALL who are left. you all will need it at this point

vonFiedler in the Shu Han PM said:
Starting on Night 2, the leader of Shu Han can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kill USER”. USER will be killed. This ability may be used once every two nights.
In fact, King Emerald has admitted that his kill (Eastern Wu's kill) is an odd night kill. If you lynch me, he will defeat you. If you lynch him, I will not, for I have no kill.

lynch King Emerald

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
_____Every leader in the middle kingdom is sent for, and they arrive in Luoyang by midday. They stand around bickering, before being addressed by the Emperor.

Emperor said:
The tyrant Dong Zhuo is dead. He has been defeated by the Sun family, who have been loyal to the Han for many years. I was personally rescued by the Lady Sun, and though she is a woman, no one is more fit to serve as my Prime Minister. The armies of Eastern Wu will now serve as the army of the Han.

In the wake of this horrible war, I know many factions are disgruntled. Yuan Shao, who was always my faithful servant, perished. For his services, he will be posthumously named the Tragic Marquis.

The kingdom of Cao Wei, though devastated, is still numerous. You have been punished sufficiently through the execution of Xiahou Yuan, although that was under Dong Zhuo's orders. Please go home, and focus on your people.

As for Shu Han and my esteemed imperial uncle, you must see that Chengdu is in ruin. Your land will be handed over to Eastern Wu, and you are ordered to hand yourself over to serve by your wife's side. You will receive a generous government position of your choosing. Hand yourself in Polelover44.

vote polelover.

sorry for being away for 24 hours.

Thanks TLE for the greatest game ever. You were the funnest, and biggest idiot I have ever worked with :P I only wish i had gotten the honor of killing you.

i take it from that response you got my rant pm? if so, you should know i don't take offense to that idiot comment. it was well deserved =P (even though i made it 8 nights when EVERYONE had incentive to find me)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
_____After the Emperor speaks, all eyes in his court look towards Liu Bei only to find that he is gone. He bursts into the chamber of the Prime Minister, sword drawn. "As usual, the Sun family uses this marriage as a tool to control us," he says.

_____"Sun Jian, Sun Ce, Sun Quan. The men of my family are dead," Sun Ren stated, "You wanted the Emperor to be in good hands and now he is."

_____"And what about Cao Wei?" Liu Bei screamed, "My brothers died in this war, we promised to die on the same day. You will allow them to keep their land while Zhang Fei's killer roams free?"

_____Sun Ren walked over and put her arms around Liu Bei's shoulders, "You have lost your brothers," she said, "But we still have eachother."

_____Liu Bei pushed her away, "Brothers are as hands and feet. Wives and children are as clothing. You may mend your torn dress, but who can reattach a lost limb? If this is the path you follow, I will oppose you."

_____The fight was short. Epilogue.

Dear polelover44,
You are Liu Bei.

Despite being a descendant of Emperor Jing and an imperial scion, you grew up in poverty. Despite your lack of resources and social status, you and your sworn brothers raised a respectable militia to fight the Yellow Scarves and later Dong Zhuo. With the Emperor being controlled by the corrupt Cao Cao, you founded the rival state of Shu Han as the last loyal servant of the Han Dynasty. Despite dying a broken man after your failed attack on Eastern Wu at Yiling, you are historically seen as the true hero of the era due to your humanity and compassion.

When you fled from Cao Cao at Changban, over 100,000 refugees chose to follow you. Because of your natural good will and charisma, each night you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Persuade USER1 to vote for USER2”. USER1 will be forced to vote for USER2 the next day, or will commit suicide in disgrace.

You are allied with Shu Han. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

It is now Night 9. Deadline is in 24 hours, but I will be delayed a little bit longer than that. Sorry in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)