[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia - Game Over! jigglypuffers42/wickdaggler win

"A great man convinces you to vote for Thoughts. If you don't, you will die".

Quoted for truth. Perhaps this could tell us something about Thoughts... perhaps we could look into past Persuades?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
_____With word of Zhang Liao's failure, the army of Cao Wei moves on mass towards Yizhou. With their general distracted, the army puts up very little fight. Flanked, Zhang Fei realizes that he has lost but yells and fights to the last bout. After twenty four hours of combat, Zhang Liao knocks aside his opponent's Serpent Spear and pierces him through the heart with his halberd. In Chengdu, Liu Bei is the only just and righteous man left in the world. Cao Wei marches onto the capital.

Dear BLUEBERRY BITCH,
You are Zhang Fei.

You were a simple butcher, but after getting into a fight with Guan Yu you swore an oath of brotherhood with him and Liu Bei. You began your military career as something of a brute, but with a little clever thinking you became a very keen general, one of the Five Tiger Generals. Where the world respected Guan Yu above all others, Guan Yu respected you more. After the death of Guan Yu, your anger and depression led to your death at the hands of your subordinates. You may not be remembered as the God of War, but you are the God of Alcohol, and that’s pretty cool too.

At the battle of Chang Ban, you single handedly stopped Cao Cao’s troops from crossing the Chang Ban bridge. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kindap USER”. USER will be unable to post the next day and will fail their night action, but will also be protected from all other night actions for the night.

You are allied with Shu Han. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

_____In Jianye, Zhou Tai hears of the news of Shu Han's imminent defeat, and rushes into the throne room. He kneels before Sun Ren, and begins to weep, "Without our allies this war is lost, and I have done nothing this entire conflict," he begins to beat his head against the stone floor profusely, "I failed to protect Sun Quan, and I failed to protect Zhou Yu, and I will not be able to protect you." Before Sun Ren can stop him, Zhou Tai draws blood and collapses.

Dear Terrador14,
You are Zhou Tai.

A former pirate, you were once Sun Ce’s bodyguard until his younger brother Sun Ce took a liking to you. You would save Sun Quan’s life many times. When some men assigned under your command refused to work for a commoner, Sun Quan himself held a feast where he served you wine and asked you to give the story behind every scar on your body. Suffice it to say, no ever refused your command again.

When Sun Quan got his dumbass surrounded by several thousand Shanyue rebels at Xuan City, you took twelve deep wounds rescuing him. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Bodyguard USER”. USER will be protected from night kills.

You are allied with Eastern Wu. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

_____In Ye, apart from the rest of his army, Zhang He is following up a hunch of his own. He has been looking into some mysterious bedroom intrusions across the land, and in his search he stumbles upon a cave in the mountains. "No, it cannot be!" he shrieks, but before he can share his findings, his body rips itself in twain.

Dear Insomniac.,
You are Zhang He.

You once worked for Yuan Shao, successfully defending his borders from Gongsun Zan. When Cao Cao attacked the granaries at Wuchao however, you were falsely blamed for the loss of supplies and were forced to defect. You were Xiahou Yuan’s aide in his campaigns in Hanzhong, but few would deny that you were the better general. When Xiahou Yuan died at the Battle of Mount Dingjun, Liu Bei was disappointed that you had not been killed instead. You assisted Sima Yi in defending against Zhuge Liang’s northern expeditions, besting Ma Su at the Battle of Jieting in a decisive victory for Cao Wei.

You warned Sima Yi that there may be an ambush, but he ordered you to pursue Zuge Liang at Mumen Trail. You were killed by arrows and falling rocks. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Reverse Martyr USER”. USER will direct all of their night actions at you.

You are allied with Cao Wei. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

It is now Night 6. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after I receive all actions.

Quagsires, there was nothing mysterious going on there.

Terrador was persuaded, he said so publicly, and he didn't vote. Insomniac was double persuaded, so he had to vote for 2 people, which he cannot, so he was godkilled

Quagsires, there was nothing mysterious going on there.

Terrador was persuaded, he said so publicly, and he didn't vote. Insomniac was double persuaded, so he had to vote for 2 people, which he cannot, so he was godkilled
I realized now that I missed both. Really surprised that the circumstances happened though at the same time...

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
_____"Today, we wipe out the weaver of grass mats and straw sandals, Liu Bei," proclaimed Sima Yi, "Today will forever be known as the Battle of Chengdu, where Cao Wei turned the tide of war." However, news arrived of another force from Sima Yi's rear. It was Yuan Shao's entire army, here to wipe out both Cao Wei's main force and the remnants of Shu Han in one stroke. Sima Yi called for Zhang Liao, and ordered for the head Yuan Shao. A small force led by Zhang Liao disabled a bridge behind Yuan Shao, cutting off his reinforcements long enough for Zhang Liao to make the kill. He was back by Sima Yi's side by morning.

Dear Quagsires,
You are Yuan Shao.

Of all the involved parties in this conflict, you represented the nobility the most. The Yuan clan had been influential since the days of Emperor Zhang, and because of this no one seemed as fit to hold power after the eunuchs had been killed and He Jin had died. With Dong Zhuo snatching up power however, you formed a coalition against him that ended with the Emperor in Cao Cao’s control. You and Cao Cao were childhood friends, but this did not stop you from facing him at the Battle of Guandu. With a greater force and a better strategic position, your loss to Cao Cao is generally attributed to your unwillingness to heed your advisors warnings.

With your ego, you stand alone. However, you do have a massive military force. Starting on Night 2 and on every even night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kill USER”. USER will be killed.

Putting great emphasis on nobility, you judge others based on their background. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Inspect USER”. USER’s full role PM will be revealed. Each night, you can do this OR the following ability.

Despite your senility, you did not rise to be the most dominant force in China without a few tricks under your sleeve. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Kidnap USER”. USER will be unable to post the next day and will fail their night action, but will also be protected from all other night actions for the night.

You know that Cao Rui is not in the game.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last man standing.

It is now Day 7. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after majority.

well, fuck.
A great man convinces you to vote for Thoughts. Unfortunately, you also feel like voting for No Lynch. Because you cannot do both, you will kill yourself then explode by day's end
Also, how might I kill myself, and after which proceed to explode? That part wasn't very clear.

bad news: I was hooked.
good news: this person didn't even bother claiming ... Stop thinking Thoughts

coolking, try voting for No lynch, then changing to Thoughts.
EDIT: not that I think that'll work or anything...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)