[Standard] Romance of the Three Mafia - Game Over! jigglypuffers42/wickdaggler win

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Day turns to night, and night turns to day, and no one dies! In fact, Cao Cao and Zhao Yun have returned from the grave! What magic is this, where are there loyalties now, etc. etc.

Ok, look, I know the amount of Ressucitations so far has been absurd. I did not plan that. The chance of this many happening is really rare. But except for Zhao Yun's, that is it.

Last night I was missing SIX PMs. And I don't think its an activity things, I've been vigilant with subbing, even subbing my own friend out of the game. Here's what is important; The village has not won yet. Not even close. Certain villagers realize this, the mafia hasn't. Even if I thought the mafia were giving up, and it seems that way, I can't call the game yet. So if you're mafia, start paying attention because you haven't lost yet. Trust me when I say that the game is about to get interesting, but we need to start finishing cycles quicker. In light of this, until further notice Day and Night will last 24 hours. Get out the vote, and get me your night actions on time.

Also, Aura Guardian is missing.

It is now Day 5. Deadline is in 24 hours, or after majority.

WAIT!

vonFiedler said:
where are there loyalties now
For all we know assassinfred could be with us, and wickdaggler a neutral. I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch mafians, but don't be so quick to jump on him.

Also I think AG can talk on IRC somebody talk to him.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WAIT!

For all we know assassinfred could be with us, and wickdaggler a neutral. I'm not saying we shouldn't lynch mafians, but don't be so quick to jump on him.

I don't think we've reached a majority yet so if assassinfred wants to step up and defend himself he'd better do it soon because cycles now last just 24 hours.

Also I spoke to AG earlier today on IRC and his thoughts were to lynch assassinfred as well, I don't have the logs but Quagsires was definitely there, or you could just ask AG on IRC yourself.

WAIT!

2 things
1. lynch assasinfred
2. Polelover when vonfiedler posted "where are there alliances" i think he meant where are the alliances between factions, not where are their alliances.
of course if i'm wrong, von should get on and correct me, but until then my vote stands

I don't think we've reached a majority yet so if assassinfred wants to step up and defend himself he'd better do it soon because cycles now last just 24 hours.

Also I spoke to AG earlier today on IRC and his thoughts were to lynch assassinfred as well, I don't have the logs but Quagsires was definitely there, or you could just ask AG on IRC yourself.
Confirming. I would say if that scenario just happened though, that this game is now broken for that neutral. And that's assuming

I will also confirm my alliance failed last night, so I will assume the mafias failed as well.

For now, ASSASSIN SPEAK UP. WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?

whoa! I'm alive? Sadly, I'm being lynched after my return. It appears defending myself is in order.

I assure you, whoever revived me is no friend of a mafia or neutral, and I am now on the villages side. Whoever revived me apparently changes my alliance too, so I am now working with you, not against you. It also means I no longer have a role. I don't know who revived me, but whoever did is on the village's side, which makes me on your side. That's the best defense I have: the truth. That is all.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Despite Zhao Yun's efforts to convince the others that he has sworn his loyalty to zombie lord Cao Cao, he is quickly exorcised and revealed to have been working for Shu Han all along!

Yes, assassinfred is dead. Also, aura guardian is back.

It is now Night 5. Deadline is in 24 hours, get me your actions!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Inspired by Jigglypuffers42's game, if I didn't send you a night result, your night action was successful.

_____After several dull and fairly uneventful days (the dead rising not withstanding), Cao Wei decides to go on the offensive. Zhang Liao, the terror of Hefei is sent into the heart of Yizhou to kill the last tiger general, Zhang Fei. Yu Jin decides that its about time Cao Wei's greatest generals got in on the action, and sends a unit to interfere with Zhang Fei's supply lines. Unfortunately, that supply is itself diverted, and Yu Jin would be unreachable the next day as he tried to bring order to chaos. Without aid, Zhang Liao was only a match for Zhang Fei, and the two fought throughout the night and next day.

_____Meanwhile, in Xuchang Cai Mao was training his naval troops. Xiahou Yuan received a letter implicating Cai Mao as a mole for Liu Bei. He was swiftly executed, before Sima Yi could arrive to explain that the letter was faked, and that this was just a plot to destroy Cao Wei's naval strength. Xiahou Yuan himself was held up because a fierce warrior had attacked him, but Li Dian held the attacker at bay.

Dear yeti,
You are Cai Mao.

You were a naval officer under Liu Biao. This not only put you in conflict with the Sun Clan, Liao Biao’s sworn enemies, but when Liu Biao passed away there was a succession conflict that put you at odds with Liu Bei (who favored the older son). You had Liu Biao’s will faked, and ran Liu Bei out of Jing. Common enemies made you a perfect recruit for Cao Cao, but a ploy on Zhou Yu’s part caused Cao Cao to execute you, dooming Cao Cao at Red Wall.

You were one of Cao Cao’s only seasoned naval officers. Without proper training, the average man could not intercept enemy navy without fear of sea sickness or drowning. At night, you can PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Hook USER”. USER’s night action will be prevented.

You are allied with Cao Wei. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

It is now Day 6. Deadline is in 48 hours, or after majority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)