[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lynch Server_Crash

logic pick, besides, the role server_crash has is so obviously a role to ally to a mafia, as village wouldnt benefit from a silencer, while a silencer can win a mafia the game.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everybody gathers to lynch Server_Crash. OBJECTION!, he screams, but his cries fall on deaf ears.

Server_Crash was Phoenix Wright

It is now Night 7. Deadline is in 48 hours, or after we get all actions in.

I was silenced. Here are my Night 6 results.

vonFiedler said:
The court is now in session, so you must be silent. If you post in the thread this turn, you will be godkilled.
Seeing how Server_Crash silenced and then tried to get me lynched, I'm pretty sure he was mafia. Those who voted for me are probably on his team (particularly Terrador and capefeather) except Spiffy, as if he was, he wouldn't have decided to change the lynch.

Lastly, the bodyguard should consider protecting me, since I was a silence and lynch target for the mafia.

I was silenced. Here are my Night 6 results.

Seeing how Server_Crash silenced and then tried to get me lynched, I'm pretty sure he was mafia. Those who voted for me are probably on his team (particularly Terrador and capefeather) except Spiffy, as if he was, he wouldn't have decided to change the lynch.

Lastly, the bodyguard should consider protecting me, since I was a silence and lynch target for the mafia.
Just because I voted you =/= I'm on a mafia. My vote was based solely on Spiffy's suspicions, and was busy dogsitting and learning for the past 24 hrs or so. Furthermore, claiming that someone is mafia because of a single lynch vote is fallacious to the extreme, and your rapid finger-pointing concerns me. However, such a reaction is understandable given the narrow margin of the lynch... but there's a catch. You're asking for bodyguard protection because you were a "target", but why ask for it when Spiffy (who I'd bet good money is the mayor) is cleaner than you? You haven't provided a shred of evidence that your life is more important than Spiffy's. Furthermore, on you being a "target", you were the victim of one silence and one persuade over the space of 3 or 4 nights. Hardly likely that you're a top-priority target.

Long story short, either you've tipped your hand as a mafioso or you're a poor player twice over. I hate to appear to stoop to your level, but I feel it needed to be said.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. We cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this. Since this is NOC, you are anticipated to refrain from ever talking with others about the game be it not in the main thread, unless you are in the same informed faction with him. In that case, you are able to strategize with them even after death, but you are still unable to transfer information received after death.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. We cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this.
UP posted that after you were dead, so you didn't know that "information" until you were dead, so you aren't allowed to respond or say anything about something you saw ("learned") after you were dead.

So stop deadtalking.

Analyzing the facts won't help you very much, now will it?

Anyway, both Terrador and UP overreacted when they were put into question of being mafia. UP just because they cast a vote against you doesn't mean they're mafia. What does everyone else think about this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)