[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

As you wake up, a helicopter emerges from the mountain range near the town, blasts HitoriRaven with a shower of rockets and escapes before anyone can see its pilot. Astonishingly, he survives, when all of a sudden-
ugh this voice is terrible make it stop

The voice was so terrible he died outright. He was a Giant Enemy Crab.

Seconds later, you find JB25 on the floor, bleeding. He was X-ATM092.

It is now Day 8. You are 6 so get this over with quickly. Deadline, regardless, will be around 24 hours.

Okeydokey... first things first: who's persuaded? And to who? That could give some aid in figuring out who this elusive persuader is.

EDIT: In other news, I agree with both the lynch of UP and the fact that we should stand united. Fire mah lazor at UltraPorygon.

Also, UP has a poster kill. Don't post. Cape, edit a lynch of UP in so we can do shenannigans.

EDIT2: Subtle trick, baiting a post to admonish deadtalking... but no. I'll say it here: deadtalking = bad, ESPECIALLY since it's on strategy. For shame.

EDIT3: von changed Rule 5 if I'm getting this right. Also, @von... are you going to give any information on STARS? Might as well try this, as I've seen nor heard anything of them... GET STARS!!11111!11!!111!1!!1!!1

I guess it's my job to step up.

OK. In case any of you are too lazy to assess the situation, either the stronger mafia faction has won already, or it has at most three members. In the event of exactly three members, we absolutely need to kill a strong mafia member. Hopefully it hasn't come to that, but it seems to me that one of Terrador14 or UltraPorygon is of said faction. To those who are of the weaker faction or a neutral, I say, we need to band together against the menace of the stronger faction. The reasons I believe that a three-member mafia is likely at this point are the wording of the host's post and my sneaking suspicion that smashlloyd20 was screwing his own faction over by trying to be a mole. If Eo was in the same faction, then I really feel sorry for the weak mafia faction right now...

Assuming the worst, it's likely that if we start a lynch vote, the strong mafia will get right on top of it near the deadline (awkward deadline timing, though). However, assuming we haven't already lost, the strong mafia can't get a premature majority, and it's possible that we'll survive this day if we all vote for the same person. It's a long shot, but I'm not going down without a fight and neither should any of you.

Lynch UltraPorygon

Vote UltraPorygon

He tried to take the BG off of the confirmed villager and didn't respond to Terrador's post. Thoughts?

EDIT: If there is still a three person mafia, then we can only win with a mayor.

So we would have lost already.

EDIT EDIT: I just saw UP look at this thread, then go to his PM thing. Asking your teammates what to say, UP?
EDIT EDIT EDIT: Aha! Just as I thought. :P. The reason I've been editing these posts is because UP probably has a day kill. So yeah don't post anymore.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I'll stop editing when you make the update BITCH!

So, wait, were the STARS just a troll after all, or did they ever become relevant to the game?

Well, if there really is a three-person mafia team out there, it'll be difficult for the rest of us to scrape a victory, but it's always worth a shot.

I'll go with Lynch UltraPorygon for now.

von just totally trolled us by not changing anything at all

EDIT: o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^oo^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^oo^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^oo^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^oo^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^oo^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o o^_^o

Spiffy said:
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I'll stop editing when you make the update BITCH!
OFF BLAST SPIFFY

lol

now then...

OK fine I'm mafia but lynching me results in a village loss so....don't lynch me?

Blue_Tornado said:
Dear USER,
You are ZLAD!

Actually, you wanted to join the village but upon arrival was arrested for recreational drug use. You’ve apologized for letting everyone in Molvania down, especially your family, your friends, and your dealer.

At night, you can PM blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - USER1 onto USER2’s Love Rocket Climb”. USER1 will be forced to vote for USER2 the next day. If they do not comply they will be godkilled.

Starting Turn 1, you get one free kill in the thread by counting down. Each turn you can post a new number, in bold. The countdown goes “5” “4” “3” “1” “OFF BLAST”. When you post “OFF BLAST” in bold, the player immediately preceding your post will be instantly killed. This is as instant as when a host sees it, so do yourself a favor and message one of us about it (be it on Smogon or Fluodome).

You are Mafia. You win if all who oppose your faction are dead.
And...

Blue_Tornado said:
MAFIA

Kharozz is Big Boo - Checker
UltraPorygon is Zlad - Persuader
UncleSam is Barney Stinson - Please
LightWolf is Secret Agent Julian Bashir - Gambler
Nook is Invest-A-Gator - Ability Inspector

The players listed are the only members of your faction. Mafia members on the same team may communicate with each other over PMs and IRC. If you make an IRC room, make sure to notify the hosts who are usually in fluodome.

Your faction gets a kill on Nights 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10. To perform your kill, your leader sends a PM to blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Send USER1 to kill USER2”. USER1 must be in your faction. In addition, give a short description of the kill flavor in your PM.

The leader is Big Boo. If he dies, he is replaced by Zlad, then Barney Stinson, Secret Agent Julian Bashir, and finally Invest-A-Gator.
As you can see, not only WAS Spiffy not clean (Kharozz was my teammate and US just made up results for him), but I can't even kill tonight while the other mafia can (they are 1/3/6/8/9/10 I think).

Also I am the only living member of my faction while the other mafia has three dudes left (reyscarface, capefeather, and one of spiffy/terrador/fangren).

I am hereby OFF BLASTING WITH CAPEFEATHER(original plan this is a US edit lol) to lower their numbers to 2, but if you lynch me you will lose instantly. So...Lynch reyscarface, the other known member of the other mafia.

Next night the other mafia will probably kill me given I'm persuader and just fucked their team over, so then the village will get a shot next lynch to take out their last member.

If you want evidence cape is mafia, just take a gander at how he seems to "know" there are three members of the other mafia and one left on ours. rey is mafia because Kharozz actually did find him as mafia, we just wanted to work with them if possible so Kharozz didn't out him earlier.

Also for the record no one is persuaded today because I idled my persuade.

Should be obvious the village should lynch rey here.

Oh also spiffy is a (BAN ME PLEASE) (this is US talking).

If this sounds disjointed its because this post has been rewritten multiple times now...

HIGH FIVE UNCLESAM! :toast:

Note that if Spiffy was village, the game would have ended now.

Polelover, look at my role PM carefully, there's no "2" in the countdown. I only needed to make it to "1", I could post whatever I wanted after that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)