The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I still don't and will continue to not use Twitter but I've recently learned that the Japanese love the shit out of it (mostly on account of their equivalent of Latin letters being entire words, so they can actually say something useful within 140 characters) and thus is a wonderful source of original artwork. But, like, I guess that's an okay Twitter page too.

only superb owl era matters so lolbrowns

In order to give myself a more realistic NFL fan experience (teams that actually have ups and downs) i've adopted 4 non Pats teams to kind of root for this year.

The Falcons, Eagles, Titans, Chargers.

Hope I don't jinx anyone's favorite team.

Yeah if I were a Seahawks fan I'd be irate with the trash o-line the staff has put together. Wilson may be squirrely as hell but even he can't play behind the dumpsterfire in front of him

Giants look destined for a last place finish in the NFC East this year, which means some hero gonna go ghost again :(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
it's funny cuz all the talking heads before the season were so damn sure the Giants were going to win the division like Dallas was suddenly going to turn ass and the Eagles/Redskins aren't even competitive

them and seattle showing us how good focusing exclusively on skill position players does for an offense

also grats to my boy JASON WITTEN on becoming the all-time leading receiver of the Dallas CowMAN

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Double post but important information: The Thursday night matchup this upcoming week consists of two teams that combined to score fewer points than nine separate MLB teams today. dicks in for Texans @ Bungles !!!

also grats to Ben Roflsberger for becoming (tied for) the winningest QB in FirstEnergy Stadium history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)