The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update letting people know that I've started adding things to my thread and will be slowly adding more breedables and stuff (shinies, etc) over the next few days/weeks. :P

It's far more tedious than I thought - especially when my boxes are completely unorganized, lol.

_______________________________________________________________​

So far the update is just a few Trophy Case stuff and some breedables (especially HA Amaura):​

#698 | Amaura | Lv. 1

Ability: Snow Warning (HA) | Nature: Timid / Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

EMs: Mirror Coat, Haze, Barrier, Discharge
Stock: 7 | [HA] (Modest: 7M)

Last edited:
Nice thread!

Any chance I could have you do a Breeding Project on your Japanese X? A Heal Ball Flawless Elegant Vivillon? I'll be happy to supply a parent.

Nice thread!

Any chance I could have you do a Breeding Project on your Japanese X? A Heal Ball Flawless Elegant Vivillon? I'll be happy to supply a parent.
Sounds like fun (and I was going to do that myself, anyway)! However, I'm insanely busy for the next week or so. If you wanna come back after that and ask again I should be able to take the project up then? Will also need to get to the Daycare, lol. :)

And thanks for being the first to post on my thread! :D

CMT for your ponyta, pidgey (both balls) and caterpie?

Also i LOVE your banners
Hi! I'm really only interested in 3 of your Pokemon ATM:

Feebas (F)
Ability: Adaptability (HA)
Nature: Bold
Ball: Dream Ball
EMs: Haze, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat

Torchic (M)
Ability: Speed Boost (HA)
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ball: Poke Ball
EMs: Last Resort, Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass

Ralts (F)
Ability: Trace/Synchronize
Nature: Timid
Ball: Moon Ball
EMs: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore, Disable

If you want to go ahead and choose 3 of the 4 Pokemon you want then we have a trade. :P

Just note that I'm super busy for the next week or so, so it could take me that long to breed them for you. Is that okay?

Oh, and thanks! I actually found the banners on Google - I had to edit them into individual images and remove some writing but I thought they were too cute/awesome to pass up. :)

Hi! I'm really only interested in 3 of your Pokemon ATM:

Feebas (F)
Ability:
Adaptability (HA)
Nature: Bold
Ball: Dream Ball
EMs: Haze, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray, Mirror Coat

Torchic (M)
Ability:
Speed Boost (HA)
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ball: Poke Ball
EMs: Last Resort, Reversal, Endure, Baton Pass

Ralts (F)
Ability:
Trace/Synchronize
Nature: Timid
Ball: Moon Ball
EMs: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore, Disable

If you want to go ahead and choose 3 of the 4 Pokemon you want then we have a trade. :P

Just note that I'm super busy for the next week or so, so it could take me that long to breed them for you. Is that okay?

Oh, and thanks! I actually found the banners on Google - I had to edit them into individual images and remove some writing but I thought they were too cute/awesome to pass up. :)
Ponyta and pidgeys then. And no not a problem. I'm a bit busy myself so. Spitback female for spitback female or perfect for perfect (both female) and may i know the redis rights?

Ponyta and pidgeys then. And no not a problem. I'm a bit busy myself so. Spitback female for spitback female or perfect for perfect (both female) and may i know the redis rights?
That sounds fine. I'd honestly prefer perfect for perfect, if thats okay? I don't mind if it takes longer.

My breedables are Non-Redis, so you'll need to rebreed if you want to trade them.

That sounds fine. I'd honestly prefer perfect for perfect, if thats okay? I don't mind if it takes longer.

My breedables are Non-Redis, so you'll need to rebreed if you want to trade them.
Ok perfect for perfect is what i prefer too (but female of course). And yes i was planning on to rebreeding them

that's fine.
Awesome! I'd like the following females, if that's alright?

Level Ball Rhyhorn (Adamant)
Dive Ball Froakie (Timid, with HA)
Dive Ball Honedge (Quiet, 0 Spe)

Doing all 3 perfect might be too much, but I'd want at least 2 of them to be (the 3rd can be a spitbacks, if it's too much).

Just let me know!

Is there any of those three you already bred? If not could i swap one?
Nah, haven't done any breeding yet. What did you wanna swap?

Awesome! I'd like the following females, if that's alright?

Level Ball Rhyhorn (Adamant)
Dive Ball Froakie (Timid, with HA)
Dive Ball Honedge (Quiet, 0 Spe)

Doing all 3 perfect might be too much, but I'd want at least 2 of them to be (the 3rd can be a spitbacks, if it's too much).

Just let me know!
I already have the rhyhorn, gonna do the honedge and spitback of the Froakie?

The other version of pidgey (so the one not in a fast ball[i forgot the name]) for an amaura (doesn't matter wich gender)

Just an update letting people know that I've started adding things to my thread and will be slowly adding more breedables and stuff (shinies, etc) over the next few days/weeks. :P

It's far more tedious than I thought - especially when my boxes are completely unorganized, lol.

_______________________________________________________________​

So far the update is just a few Trophy Case stuff and some breedables (especially HA Amaura):​

#698 | Amaura | Lv. 1

Ability: Snow Warning (HA) | Nature: Timid / Modest

EMs: Mirror Coat, Haze, Barrier, Discharge
Stock: 7 | [HA] (Modest: 7M)
Hi! I was wondering if you wanted something in my thread - besides Trophy Case - for a ♀ HA Amaura breedject? IVs, EMs not necessary, but a bonus for sure. Just interested in HA and female.

Quote me back to let me know ☺ Thanks!

Well, after a 3-4 month break from playing Pokemon I am back!
...maybe this time I'll actually get my trade thread/shop finished instead of stopping midway.
>_<

To all those who request trades since then I will address you now, though I doubt any of you are still interested (considering its been over 2 months since someone posted here, lol).

Reisuke Apologies for not finishing our trade. I didn't even end up breeding the Pokemon... real life issues came up, then I just didn't feel like playing Pokemon for awhile. I assume you don't need these anymore? If you do still want them, just let me know and we might be able to work something out -- though I'll be focusing less on breedables going forward.

BSatallite I sincerely apologize for bailing on our trade! As I mentioned to with Reisuke, real life issues came up and then I went out of my "Pokemon phase" for a few months -- it happens with every game I play, I hate it... but I deal with it. :(

Funny thing is, I haven't played World of Warcraft in almost 9 months and have no inclination to go back anytime soon, and yet I'm already back playing Pokemon after just a few months... shows which one I love more, lol.

Let me know if you still want to trade and we can re-work something out.

Viridi It's been over 3 months since your CMT in regards to my Darkrai, did you still want it? If so, I'll check out your thread; if not, that's fine -- thanks for the interest (and sorry for the delay)!!

Rambo_vgc You've been inactive for over 3 months (same as me! :P); I might have been interested in trading my Darkrai to you but 1) We don't use spreadsheets on Smogon, and 2) I can't seem to read it anyway. >_<

Sophitia You haven't been active for awhile either! If you still need a HA Amaura just let me know and we might be able to work something out; though I imagine you already have one. :P

- Small Update -
(will add more over the next few weeks)

The first of my Butterfly Garden...

#664 | Scatterbug | Lv. 1

OT: Kyle | ID: 43504 | F
Ability: Compound Eyes | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 23 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: String Shot | Rage Powder | Stun Spore | Poison Powder
Notes: Bred by MercurialSquirrel on reddit, hatched by me; only he and I can distribute. Can be nicknamed.
Non-Redistributable

&

#172 | Pichu | Lv. 1

OT: Kyle | ID: 53748 | M
Ability: Lightning Rod (HA) | Nature: Timid

IVs: 31 | 28 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Thunder Shock, Charm, Encore, Thunder Punch
Notes: Hatched by me on an extra save file; received in a giveaway on reddit from dr-spangle. Can be nicknamed.

Non-Redistributable

If you want this for the Pikachu cup, you can have a non-redis copy for free! Just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)