The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSatallite I sincerely apologize for bailing on our trade! As I mentioned to with Reisuke, real life issues came up and then I went out of my "Pokemon phase" for a few months -- it happens with every game I play, I hate it... but I deal with it. :(

Funny thing is, I haven't played World of Warcraft in almost 9 months and have no inclination to go back anytime soon, and yet I'm already back playing Pokemon after just a few months... shows which one I love more, lol.

Let me know if you still want to trade and we can re-work something out.

lol, I was gone for a while too, but feel free to re-CMT

He's back!!! Nice man :)) good stuff, good luck and let's see how long you last this time ;)

EDIT: if you need a Garden Pattern Vivillon for your butterfly Garden, I can help you out as a welcome back gift!

Unfortunately, I received a Darkrai already. Apologies for forgetting, I might check out your thread later.

lol, I was gone for a while too, but feel free to re-CMT
Sure! I'd still mostly be interested in some of your breedables, I think; however I badly need to go through and sort out what I have. You've waited this long, do you mind waiting a bit longer so I can sort out what I need? Just let me know and I'll get back to your in the future. :)

Your thread looks cool. Good luck!
I look forward to trading with you, looks like you may have a lot of breedables.
Thank you! I've put a bit of effort into the organisation and set-up, though I'm still not 100% decided on some of it, haha. :P

I have tonnes of breedables, its just a matter of going through and organising them all. >_<

He's back!!! Nice man :)) good stuff, good luck and let's see how long you last this time ;)

EDIT: if you need a Garden Pattern Vivillon for your butterfly Garden, I can help you out as a welcome back gift!
Haha, thanks! Hopefully I'll last a bit longer this time! :D

My goal is to have every Vivillon pattern self-bred (shiny and non-shiny) -- an insane goal, I know -- but I have powersaves so I can make extra save files and work my way to getting all of them.

That being said (normally I wouldn't take you up on your offer), I don't actually have any Vivillon mothers in green Pokeballs yet. If you'd really like to give me a welcome back gift: a Nest ball female would be amazing! :)

Unfortunately, I received a Darkrai already. Apologies for forgetting, I might check out your thread later.
No problem at all! I figured you would have obtained one already, haha. :P

I look forward to maybe doing business with you in the future!

Hey, glad to see you returned. Could you CMT for that Darkrai? :)
I'm interested in your Landorus, Kyurem or Diancie; however I just realized the rights to my Darkrai were listed as Semi-Redis when it was supposed to be Non-Redis. If that affects whether you want it or not, its completely understandable! I might be able to give you Semi-rights if you did the same for whichever Pokemon I get from you. /negotiation lol

Apologies for the confusion! :/

I'm interested in your Landorus, Kyurem or Diancie; however I just realized the rights to my Darkrai were listed as Semi-Redis when it was supposed to be Non-Redis. If that affects whether you want it or not, its completely understandable! I might be able to give you Semi-rights if you did the same for whichever Pokemon I get from you. /negotiation lol

Apologies for the confusion! :/
Oh shoot, I was excited about the Darkrai because I saw it was Semi-Redis. Errrr..
I could give you Semi-rights on the Kyurem if you would give me Semi-rigts on the Darkrai, I guess. Are you okay with that?

Oh shoot, I was excited about the Darkrai because I saw it was Semi-Redis. Errrr..
I could give you Semi-rights on the Kyurem if you would give me Semi-rigts on the Darkrai, I guess. Are you okay with that?
Yeah, that would be great! Sorry again about the confusion, I should probably get all this rights stuff sorted out ASAP, lol. Just make sure to list that you got it from me (obviously), and I'll do the same with you. :P

Are you available to trade now? If not, when? Just let me know!

Yeah, that would be great! Sorry again about the confusion, I should probably get all this rights stuff sorted out ASAP, lol. Just make sure to list that you got it from me (obviously), and I'll do the same with you. :P

Are you available to trade now? If not, when? Just let me know!
I'm breeding something for another person real quick. I'll be available afterwards. It'll be in about 15-20 minutes. Would that be OK for you?

My goal is to have every Vivillon pattern self-bred (shiny and non-shiny) -- an insane goal, I know -- but I have powersaves so I can make extra save files and work my way to getting all of them.

That being said (normally I wouldn't take you up on your offer), I don't actually have any Vivillon mothers in green Pokeballs yet. If you'd really like to give me a welcome back gift: a Nest ball female would be amazing! :)
Nest or dusk ball? I personally prefer dusk ball on Garden, but it's up to you :P

Also, I don't think it's possible to self-breed all the patterns because they are region locked (not sure if to your game or DS region). So say your Pattern is the Modern pattern, even if you breed a Scatterbug using a Garden patten mother & Ditto, the offspring will evolve into a Modern pattern Vivillon nonetheless :((( I don't know if PS can change this, but if you want a full collection you'll have to trade for other patterns no matter what :P

Nest or dusk ball? I personally prefer dusk ball on Garden, but it's up to you :P

Also, I don't think it's possible to self-breed all the patterns because they are region locked (not sure if to your game or DS region). So say your Pattern is the Modern pattern, even if you breed a Scatterbug using a Garden patten mother & Ditto, the offspring will evolve into a Modern pattern Vivillon nonetheless :((( I don't know if PS can change this, but if you want a full collection you'll have to trade for other patterns no matter what :P
I think I'd like Nest for now, might get Dusk off you in a trade or something in the future! :)

It absolutely is possible to get all the patterns yourself with PS, it just requires a lot of work. Yes, they are region locked (to your DS region); so all you need to do is switch the region and start a new game -- as long as you've backed up your file with PS you can just switch between the two whenever you want. The pattern of Vivillon is dependent on your 3DS region at the time of new file creation, so you can just change it back to your local region after. :P

I think I'd like Nest for now, might get Dusk off you in a trade or something in the future! :)

It absolutely is possible to get all the patterns yourself with PS, it just requires a lot of work. Yes, they are region locked (to your DS region); so all you need to do is switch the region and start a new game -- as long as you've backed up your file with PS you can just switch between the two whenever you want. The pattern of Vivillon is dependent on your 3DS region at the time of new file creation, so you can just change it back to your local region after. :P
Chill, I actually have tons of Dusk ones lying around so I'll send you mamas for both nest and dusk, free :P

Also, that's crazy XD could you maybe help me finish my collection? I got quite a few but never was able to complete it :(

Chill, I actually have tons of Dusk ones lying around so I'll send you mamas for both nest and dusk, free :P

Also, that's crazy XD could you maybe help me finish my collection? I got quite a few but never was able to complete it :(
Oh awesome, thanks a bunch!

Haha, I've only just started making new files to get the different patterns and even then I'll need to get to the Daycare on every one -- might be awhile before I have all of them. But when I do, I'll for sure help you out. :)

Not to hijack but no it isn't possible. Some regions are inaccessible depending on your system. NASA has patterns EU ones cant, which in turn has some that Japan can't get. So unless you have all regions of 3ds, and all regions of games, you simply can't get some of the patterns

Edit: powersaves is also region locked :p good luck though...I bred all the NA ones..it was pretty awful

Last edited:
Not to hijack but no it isn't possible. Some regions are inaccessible depending on your system. NASA has patterns EU ones cant, which in turn has some that Japan can't get. So unless you have all regions of 3ds, and all regions of games, you simply can't get some of the patterns
You are correct, however I live in Australia (so I have a PAL region 3DS) and I have a JAP one I got off ebay about 5 months ago. I don't have a US one yet, but I'm moving to America in the next year or so, so it's only a matter of time. :)

Edit: powersaves is also region locked :p good luck though...I bred all the NA ones..it was pretty awful
I also have both a PAL and Japanese powersaves, haha. The latter one cost a shit tonne though.

Last edited:
w
Sure! I'd still mostly be interested in some of your breedables, I think; however I badly need to go through and sort out what I have. You've waited this long, do you mind waiting a bit longer so I can sort out what I need? Just let me know and I'll get back to your in the future. :)

Thank you! I've put a bit of effort into the organisation and set-up, though I'm still not 100% decided on some of it, haha. :P

I have tonnes of breedables, its just a matter of going through and organising them all. >_<

Haha, thanks! Hopefully I'll last a bit longer this time! :D

No problem at all! I figured you would have obtained one already, haha. :P

I look forward to maybe doing business with you in the future!
whenever you're free. i'll be busy with school soon

Anything you saw from CMT?
I should probably mention (in case you didn't see) but I changed the redistribution rights of my Darkrai to non-redis; if that affects our trade, let me know - it's fine. :P

Otherwise I'd like females of these (same as our previous trade, haha):

Level Ball Rhyhorn (Adamant)
Dive Ball Froakie (Timid, with HA) spitback
Dive Ball Honedge (Quiet, 0 Spe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)