Side The Mono Brigade - Monotype Team Tournament-Won by Ferocious Feraligatrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay we out here. I'm sure you know what happen but the Neck Breakers got the nice 4-0 win Vs John Cena...(Vantias has contacted Alliance amphy but he hasent been online since who knows) we still won the series but:

**Suspense** vs Contort: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-290126614

**Bush** vs Apples: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/origin-monotype-37790

**iDell** vs Chez: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/origin-monotype-34410

**Sabella** vs Fila: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-290123104

**Vantias vs Amphy** **(TBA)**
Round 2 we comin thru

Well I have talked to your opponent (TopKek) today and asked him if he could log in a bit earlier (I saw him when you had already been offline)...I also told him to create a smogon account so he can contact you and then both of you can set the best time for you to battle...
thanks. i hope he contacts me soon then

Calling activity on mr Asziran or whatever his username is.
Bro I contacted him this Nov 7 and the guys has 0 interest to answer me and I have 0 patience now =/
I demand a win for my team =)

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
Higster has made a Smogon account under the name Higtser if you could add that it would be great thx

Last edited:

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Updates:
Ferocious Feraligatrs (FRS) has won against Space Joggers, 3-2 in favor of Ferocious Feraligatrs (FRS)!
1. Pk-Kaiser has won against KGbeast (1-0 in favor of: Space Joggers)
2. Lord B33 has won against Paleo! (1-1)
3. All falls dow has won against TheAce22! (2-1 in favor of: Space Joggers)
4. Neski has been disquallified and so We Are Raimon High got the win! (2-2, Balto VS LegendBoy ArkenCiel is the tiebreaker)
5. Balto has been disquallified and so ArkenCiel got the win! (3-2 in favor of FRS)

--
Chrissy Costanza Is Bae (CIB) has won against Pokemon Is Fun Lol (PIFL), 3-2 in favor of Chrissy Costanza Is Bae (CIB)!
1. iWanka has won against Linksage! (1-0 in favor of: PIFL)
2. EricSaysHi has won against Rnbs! (2-0 in favor of: PIFL)
3. Dream Eater Gengar has won against Confide! (2-1 in favor or: PIFL)
4. Sarii has won against Chrono! (2-2, The Inferno Chras001 VS Croven Exhaust is the tiebreaker)
5. Chras001 has won against Croven! (3-2 in favor of CIB)

--
AHHH SHUCKY DUCKY (ASD) has won against Destiny Bond, 3-2 in favor of ASD!
Jeran has won against Phoenix Honkey! (1-0 in favor of: Destiny Bond)
1 True Lycan has won against Snaquaza! (1-1)
InfernapeTropius11 has won against Maleovex! (2-1 in favor of: Destiny Bond)
ArcticBlast has won against MajesticSwablu! (2-2, Scyther NO Swiping VS Higster is the tiebreaker)
Higster has won against Scyther NO Swiping! (3-2 in favor of ASD)

--
Fair Play + Anttya 0-0 CrashyLynxMarthTempLeon (CLMTL)
Have seen many attempts from Fair Play + Anttya members to arrange battles with the opposing team, Crashy either get subs or you will be disquallified alltogether at the end of the round, please make an effort. (Also tagging Crystal Lynx Crystal Marth temporaily Leongaku , if Crashy doesnt respond)

Tagging Articuno I Anttya Freeroamer Zewwok scpinion Crashy Leongaku temporaily Crystal Marth Crystal Lynx to play TODAY or claim activity.
--
WP Sash Shedinja Squad (WPS) 1-1 Garbage Incarnate
TheSecondBest has won against Twix! (1-0 in favor of: Garbage Incarnate)
Peef Rimgar has won against iSuicune! (1-1)

Tagging Megazard Feliburn Contorted Lies Kev-san ed wins Joshz to play TODAY or claim activity.
--
OVO has lost to The Mystic Light! 3-0 in favor of The Mystic Light. (The remaining matches CAN be played and will be recorded if they have been).
Gratitude has won against Ecchi Shawty Bae! (1-0 in favor of: The Mystic Light)
Baxstenias has won against Hingo! (2-0 in favor of: The Mystic Light)
Snowwy has won against Applejackpony100! (3-0 in favor of: The Mystic Light)

--
The FireBlast Missers (TFBM) has lost against Psychic Field Fairies (PFF)! 0-3 in favor of PFF!
UberGamer has won against Physical Tyranitar! (1-0 in favor of PFF)
Juleocesar has won against AceKnightSuzaku! (2-0 in favor of PFF)
Allegiant Dawn has won against SubMindRaikou! (3-0 in favor of PFF)

--
Immunity has lost to 0 to 100! 3-1 in favor of 0 to 100. (The last game CAN be played and will be recorded if it has been)
Septicus has been disquallified and so Thimo got the win! (1-0 in favor of: 0 to 100)
Yaksok has won against Azelea! (2-0 in favor of: 0 to 100)
Arifeen has won against Laxuy! (2-1 in favor of: 0 to 100)
iVid has won against Wyngate! (3-1 in favor of 0 to 100)

--
Neck Breakers has won against John Cena! 4-0 in favor of Neck Breakers. (The last game CAN be played and will be recorded if it has been)
Bushtush has won against Alliance - Elec Apples! (1-0 in favor of: Neck Breakers)
Suspense has won against Alliance - Contort! (2-0 in favor of: Neck Breakers)
iDell has won against Alliance - Chez! (3-0 in favor of: Neck Breakers)
Sabella vs Alliance - Fila! (4-0 in favor of: Neck Breakers)

--
ISIS Falls Down (IFD) 0-2 Los Tacos Hermanos (LTH)
Ridley has won against Reunite! (1-0 in favor of: LTH)
Zukushiku has won against Zarif! (2-0 in favor of: LTH)

Tagging Sandman VILIX CrazyClown94 Asziran Ashaury Jack. to play TODAY or claim activity.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ed Wins finally got back to me 4 days before the deadline but when I asked when he could play, he didn't respond again. He also sniped me 4 times on the mono ladder going for reqs on an alt where I couldn't tell it was him until he posted for reqs, and didn't bother suggesting that we fight (I think ms2 suspectzard q was fairly obvious). But if it helps my credentials, I won 3 or 4 of the 4 games.

Entei

TIMMEHHHHHHHHHHHHhHhhhh
is a Tiering Contributor
Ed Wins finally got back to me 4 days before the deadline but when I asked when he could play, he didn't respond again. He also sniped me 4 times on the mono ladder going for reqs on an alt where I couldn't tell it was him until he posted for reqs, and didn't bother suggesting that we fight (I think ms2 suspectzard q was fairly obvious). But if it helps my credentials, I won 3 or 4 of the 4 games.
if he doesnt play you today, ill just grant you the activity win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)