Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Preseason Discussion / Trash Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

We will eventually figure out a banner

To not fill up the actually important threads, feel free to use this to talk about the upcoming season and stuff.

But be civil to each other :(

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
rozes is dumb, hows that for trash talk
What the fuck did you just fucking say about rozes, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I made top of the ladder in NU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret bans on overpowered Pokemon, and I have over 300 confirmed ladder wins. I am trained in NU as well and I’m the top NUer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with prediction the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to rozes over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my people across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ladder rating. You’re fucking garbage, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can defeat you in over seven tiers, and that’s just with my pure skill. Not only am I extensively trained in making hard reads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of kiyo's amazing teams and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Smogon, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, Rapture.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about rozes, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I made top of the ladder in NU, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret bans on overpowered Pokemon, and I have over 300 confirmed ladder wins. I am trained in NU as well and I’m the top NUer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with prediction the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to rozes over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my people across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your ladder rating. You’re fucking garbage, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can defeat you in over seven tiers, and that’s just with my pure skill. Not only am I extensively trained in making hard reads, but I have access to the entire arsenal of kiyo's amazing teams and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Smogon, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, Rapture.
Sure you're good but what about rozes??

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
as I am following in the footsteps of the big bad booty daddy, I have come up with a challenge to fill in a spot on my team:

Whoever is able to beat Kiyo using the following team [ http://hastebin.com/raw/irohevurak ] will be bid this coming NUPL. There are just two conditions: 1) Kiyo can't throw the game 2) You can't be a dick. Aside from that first person to PM me a replay of them beating Kiyo with that team will be drafted this NUPL :toast:
good luck getting me to accept your challenge idiots

Cased

Banned deucer.
Daily reminder that CasedVictory ghosted made all the ADV, DPP, and BW2 NU teams and a majority of the ORAS NU teams used by the BODYBAG BEARTICS when they flawlessly won every single week during NUPL and since I have a computer I can actually get my games done for this tournament

Clauses for my 25k contract include that the members of my team must be willing to occasionally use my teams and I can use monotype teams whenever i want

also draft me, i smacked cased victory in spl back when he was actually winning haha

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

leremyju

Banned deucer.
hey everyone, I'm back hoping to participate in a second NUPL after participating on the championship Bodybag BEARTICS run by the big bad booty daddy himself Cased . After a great experience last year as a super sub with a 1-2 record I would like to make it known that I have refined my abilities in listening to my ghosters and to like all of my teammates posts as to inflate their egos. As a valuable asset I hope teams will consider drafting a positive presence in their team :)

hey everyone, I'm back hoping to participate in a second NUPL after participating on the championship Bodybag BEARTICS run by the big bad booty daddy himself Cased . After a great experience last year as a super sub with a 1-2 record I would like to make it known that I have refined my abilities in listening to my ghosters and to like all of my teammates posts as to inflate their egos. As a valuable asset I hope teams will consider drafting a positive presence in their team :)
no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)