Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggs King Klangs. The King Klangs played very well this week while we stumbled a bit, we got a bit unlucky at times but I don't want to discredit your teams performance Deej, I was pretty impressed with them. Anyways, I know we will bounce back next week and show those Jynxes why we make the money and they just be hoes

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
cased is gonna brag and never let this down for the next six months, but whatever.

lost in 2, ggs dude.

in dpp, if i hit a charge beam then i would've had early game momentum, but i still didn't have a way to break his team w/out critting a mon probaboy, so lost there fair gg wp

in oras, zard + specs lanturn + eb rotom-s kinda did work against him and i feel like i had a good match-up, but a wisp miss sorta fucked me b/c he got an extra superpower or two..if i got to +4 or +6 w/ zard then i could've 1v1'd him (i calced it out, evan) and then had a p good chance, but that's mons, gg

sorry team

ps: cased you talked shit and got hit 4 times last nupl, so you don't got the right to say anything until we face again in playoffs

+Kiyo: omfuga its not my fault
+Kiyo: ur team isnt as good as mine
+Kiyo: numbers dont lie omfuga
+Kiyo: check teh scoreboard

when u talk shit at 4-1

all I see on the scoreboard is our team actually having won a week and yours not having done so ://

Cased

Banned deucer.
cased is gonna brag and never let this down for the next six months, but whatever.

lost in 2, ggs dude.

in dpp, if i hit a charge beam then i would've had early game momentum, but i still didn't have a way to break his team w/out critting a mon probaboy, so lost there fair gg wp

in oras, zard + specs lanturn + eb rotom-s kinda did work against him and i feel like i had a good match-up, but a wisp miss sorta fucked me b/c he got an extra superpower or two..if i got to +4 or +6 w/ zard then i could've 1v1'd him (i calced it out, evan) and then had a p good chance, but that's mons, gg

sorry team

ps: cased you talked shit and got hit 4 times last nupl, so you don't got the right to say anything until we face again in playoffs
is that what your excuse will be this time when i win?
hope your date didn't see that beating, ggs

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
+Kiyo: omfuga its not my fault
+Kiyo: ur team isnt as good as mine
+Kiyo: numbers dont lie omfuga
+Kiyo: check teh scoreboard

when u talk shit at 4-1

all I see on the scoreboard is our team actually having won a week and yours not having done so ://
I mean at the end of the day you guys weren't good enough to beat us.

Glad you guys respected us and were good sports throughout. Best of luck to you and your team throughout the rest of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)