Resource The ORAS NU Teambuilding Lab [rozes'd]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a team around Electivire, it really is an underrated mon that will destroy teams that are unprepared for it. Thanks!

Electivire @ Life Orb
Ability: Motor Drive / Vital Spirit
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Hidden Power Grass / Meditate

I put a lot of time, thought and effort into that post, my request stands and Id love one of the teambuilders to create something brilliant with it

Thank you for providing the link to see who is creating which team. Also can I clarify that although the core I provided lends itself to including 1/2 slow Volt Turn pivots in the team, I do not want the team to be dedicated VoltTurn, please alter that

Holy shit the entitlement in this thread lately has been ridiculous. This is a thread where the builders are doing you a favor. They don't have to make you teams but they spend their time doing it for you all. Stuff like this is how community members get burnt out and stop participating. Pretty disgusting behavior.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi I deleted the rude conversation. If you are unhappy with the (subjective) quality of some of these teams, please do not insult the builders and keep your complaints to yourself in the future.

BanScald I'm not a builder and I'm not even sure what you want on your team, but being overly complicated and demanding with your requests 1) makes it in unenjoyable for the builder and makes them less likely to pick up your request faster 2) means you probably have a better idea about what you want to build than they do. You're more than welcome to make edits to a team that a builder gives you if you'd prefer some finer details changed, but these guys have enough requests to deal with as is. Please don't overload them.

Every builder is doing a service here, you guys. None of you are entitled to a certain subjective degree of quality or any specific time frame to have your teams completed by. Please be polite.

This is really unfair :'( In one thread I get punished for not providing enough description of the team Im looking for, then when I put a lot of thought, time and effort into a post I also get criticised. Ive been nothing but polite and reasonable :'( Also im an excellent player but i suck at teambuilding, which is why I made the request. Also how is a two Pokemon core too complex, its generally what most people ask for

This is really unfair :'( In one thread I get punished for not providing enough description of the team Im looking for, then when I put a lot of thought, time and effort into a post I also get criticised. Ive been nothing but polite and reasonable :'( Also im an excellent player but i suck at teambuilding, which is why I made the request. Also how is a two Pokemon core too complex, its generally what most people ask for
You didn't do anything wrong you were just a little impatient with your request and you requested a team with members with very similar and overlapping roles. I mentioned a team with very similar members and the Normal spam concept you wanted that was posted by one of the builders here because they were backed up on requests and it seemed like it fit your request. It may not have 2-3 toxic orb facade users because they all perform the same wallbreaking role more or less but it consisted of a 3 mon normal spam core while also performing multiple roles and breaking down each others checks and counters so that one can eventually sweep or clean up

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry if I upset you, I didn't intend to. There's a lot that the builders have to put up with and I just wanted push you in the right direction so you won't have any difficulties in the future. I can see how my post came off as harsh and I apologize for that.

I don't know what other tiers' labs are like, but ours doesn't require a batch of paragraphs to describe the requested team beforehand. Just post a core of two to three Pokemon and what archetype you'd like and the builders can take it from there. However, like others have said, try and be aware of if the core you've posted has been posted before or is similar to a previous team. These guys have to build a lot of teams and running this project is not easy. If it's at all possible for you to just make edits to a previously edited team, it helps them out a ton and makes their job easier. I don't know about your request or any previous teams, that's up to the builders to decide on, but try not to take it personally if you have a request shut down, every builder is trying their hardest.

From here on I'd prefer that you take any other concerns to a private outlet with me. This conversation is starting to clutter up the thread and I'd like to see things get back on track. I'd be happy to address any of your concerns one on one :)

Hmm i see your point but after a quiver dance boost, petal dance destroys even resistant Pokemon. giga drain is for sustain after all the resistant Pokemon die to petal storm. My set really struggles with sap sipper though... I was looking for a team to patch up this sets weakness and help it sweep.
The main problem is that Petal Dance really won't kill many common resists. Vileplume, Ferroseed, Vivillon, Skunk etc. will all continue to shrug off Vivillon's grass type coverage moves regardless of how much it boosts. Coverage moves in Hidden Powers will allow it to hit the Grass / Flying / Bug / Steel resists it otherwise cannot, or even Nature Power which abuses the neutral coverage of Normal / Grass to destroy poison types, dodge sucker punch revenge killers, and get lucky hax on occasion. Unelss you are using ScarfGant, I see little reason not to run coverage. That said, I have seen QD + Meadow Plate + Petal Dance work to success especially given the raw power of the move.

Complexity is one issue, patience is another. Realize that the builders all have actual lives,a nd getting a turnaround of <1 week is already something to be thankful for.

Requesting a spikes stack featuring
and

Garbodor aids linoone by wearing down the opposing team with layers and opening the way for a linoone sweep.
There is already a team featuring these two made by kiyo. You can find it under either the balance or offense hide tags on the first page. :]

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
A bit late but I'd like to point out that yes, the lab teams are simply starting points for players to pick up the tier with a mon / core they like, and they don't have to be any more than that. Of course some are better and some are worse, anyone can admit that. But if you even keep relative track of how many requests the lab gets a week and you're expecting every team we crank out to be some kind of ladder-topping, fancy RMT-worthy team, then sorry to disappoint you.

I honestly don't even give a fuck about whether you think the teams are bad or not, but you're not being any more helpful by saying "these teams are bad" and expecting that to be magically fixed to your standards. Feedback is more than welcome and actually encouraged as long as it's actually constructive. But since no one ever does post feedback, what are we supposed to think? If you've noticed weak points and can actually figure out a way to make a team better, then posting it here would be helpful for everyone. Otherwise, you only have yourself to blame if a team isn't "good enough" for you.

on the topic of team quality, and seeing as you guys have put a "feedback given" column in the spread sheet. I'd live to give a big shoutout to hollywood for the rhydon team. It's excellent and I think he should know this. :]

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Somebody mentioned that teams here should be quality checked, but their post was deleted. I still want to respond to it anyways.

This thread is here to give people a way to play with ideas they might have but don't know how to build. A lot of the requests we used to get were around subpar Pokemon or cores with good Pokemon that didn't really mesh as well as the requester believed they would. Since then, we've implemented a rule about requesting low ranked Pokemon, but many people are fine builders that just don't know how to use something strange that we end up building for them anyways.

These teams are not absolute. We provide a shell for people to work with, and if they like the team the way it is built, that's great! But it's also not necessary the scope of the project. We want people to adjust teams that we build to fit with their own playstyle because we don't necessarily have the time to do a lot of playtesting and tweaking ourselves, and sometimes we just overlook things, even if we do playtest the team. Shit, I built a balanced team a couple weeks back that had Vivillon as its only Fighting resist, and I played a solid 5-10 games with the team before posting it without ever even noticing the weakness. These aren't teams we're building to use ourselves, so no, we don't put the same amount of effort into them as we do ones that we intend to use on the ladder or in tournaments. Use the teams and adjust them as you see fit. They aren't intellectual property.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
So after discussion with the rest of the lab team we decided to implement a new rule that will hopefully help both the builders and the recipients of the teams, feedback on teams is now going to be mandatory.

How this will work is once your team is posted by the builder, you have a week to reply to the builder with feedback on how testing the team has gone. This accomplishes a few things:
  1. It helps keep Quality up as we are able to tell what flaws our teams have and how we can fix them on that team and in the future
  2. We can give you some more feedback and answer any questions you have when you are using the team
  3. In the future when people come and look at the teams they will have a starting point on how to use it and how effective it is in the meta
  4. We like it when people use our teams :toast:
These posts don't have to be formal at all, all we are looking for are Strengths and Weaknesses of the team and a few replays showcasing the team. We are setting a Deadline of a week for the post, and if you do not make the post you will be blacklisted for a month.

Here would be an example post:
hey DaRizzleMyShizzle I'm not Brawl, but I think you'll like my innovation

Kangaskhan @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Sucker Punch

Tauros @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Work Up
- Rock Climb
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Sleep Talk
-

Roselia @ Focus Sash
Ability: Poison Point
Timid Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Golurk @ Colbur Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dynamic Punch
- Stone Edge

Samurott @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
So starting with the core of Tauros / Kanga, I decided to use Aqua Tail Kanga to lure in Rhydon for Tauros and then just went with the standard spread. I decided to get a bit innovative with the Tauros set and went with a Work Up set that iplaytennislol posted about in the Creative Sets Thread. I then added Swellow in order to revenge faster mons, and be able to clean up late game when Steel / Rock Types are weakened. I went with Dual Attacks and Sleep Talk in order to act like a better check to Vivillon and Lilligant, but you can keep on HP Grass or Heat Wave in the last slot depending on what you feel the team needs. I hate using Kangaskhan without also using Spikes or Toxic Spikes support since it does such a great job of spreading out damage with Fake Out, so I added a Focus Sash Lead Roselia. Max Speed and a Timid Nature in order to get a fast sleep powder, then dual hazards and Sludge Bomb so you can actually hit Xatu. Poison Point is the prefered ability, as Natural Cure doesn't really do anything and getting a poison is nice, but it can backfire if you are trying to put something to sleep and they get poisoned instead. Golurk was added as a Stealth Rocker and a way to actually threaten Rock / Steel types, and it also does a good job with dealing with Skuntank which could be a bit threatening to the rest of the team. Samurott was added on as the last mon to deal damage to teams quickly, as well as break down Physical walls like Weezing.

This team did fairly well in testing, but you have to make sure to keep up offensive pressure at all times, and don't be afraid to over predict. Hope you like the team n_n
Hey so I've been using this team ever since you made it for me and I really like it n_n. So far the biggest weaknesses appear to be against Calm Mind Barrier Musharna and other Calm Mind mons. The way I have been playing around it so far has been trying to get Toxic Spikes up as fast as possible, and then making sure they stay up, which is a problem when they have Poison-Types of their own. If you have a way to fix that this would be great, but otherwise I love the team. Here is a replay that shows how weak it is to CM Psychics <replay>, and here is one of it performing well against a standard balance team <replay>. Once again, thanks for the team
This will only be implemented for teams in the future, so make sure you can commit to at least one reply before requesting a team. It will be the builders job to get back to you and put you on the black list if you don't respond, so make sure you do.

So after discussion with the rest of the lab team we decided to implement a new rule that will hopefully help both the builders and the recipients of the teams, feedback on teams is now going to be mandatory.

How this will work is once your team is posted by the builder, you have a week to reply to the builder with feedback on how testing the team has gone. This accomplishes a few things:
  1. It helps keep Quality up as we are able to tell what flaws our teams have and how we can fix them on that team and in the future
  2. We can give you some more feedback and answer any questions you have when you are using the team
  3. In the future when people come and look at the teams they will have a starting point on how to use it and how effective it is in the meta
  4. We like it when people use our teams :toast:
These posts don't have to be formal at all, all we are looking for are Strengths and Weaknesses of the team and a few replays showcasing the team. We are setting a Deadline of a week for the post, and if you do not make the post you will be blacklisted for a month.

Here would be an example post:
This will only be implemented for teams in the future, so make sure you can commit to at least one reply before requesting a team. It will be the builders job to get back to you and put you on the black list if you don't respond, so make sure you do.
Does "teams in the future" mean ones we have already submitted? (I ask this for everyone who is currently waiting on a team)

could I get a more balanced style team around

Pyroar @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
Timid Nature
- Work Up
- Fire Blast
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I feel like this set is good at forcing some switches, and when paired with mons to wear down lanturn/rhydon/regi, could almost act like flame charge mortar, in where it can secure a late game sweep. Maybe build with some throwback fire spam, or hazard stack w/ taunt somewhere. IDK, I'll leave it in the hands of the builder. If hollywood could build this, I'd appreciate it, I loved the Rhydon team

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lolbro, I went ahead and built a bulky offense team around Work Up Pyroar. In the end, Pyroar looks like it's just kind of there, but it still offers its great Speed and ability to nuke stall, which the team really needs.

Pyroar (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Work Up
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Vileplume @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 72 HP / 248 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Moonlight

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 Atk / 232 SpD / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
Lonely Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Defog
- Sucker Punch

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 232 HP / 192 Atk / 52 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn

Rotom-Fan @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Air Slash
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

The first thing I wanted to help out Pyroar was a way to break down bulky Water-types without really minding Scald burns. Vileplume is a cool choice because it does this while also luring stuff like Scyther and Garbodor which Pyroar doesn't really mind but the rest of the team does. Both Pyroar and Vileplume struggle a bit with AV Magmortar, and it threatens both of them as well. HP Ground is for Poisons and to keep Klinklang from setting up on Vileplume. I added AV Hariyama here to help cover this weakness and give a way to hurt bulky Waters with Ice Beam that Vileplume didn't really want to switch into. I considered Earthquake over Fake Out but eventually decided the extra priority was more important than a third answer/lure to stuff like Garbodor. Defog Shiftry gave the team some support against Spikes and gives the team strong priority and its only Psychic resist. Because of the one Psychic resist and a pretty big weakness to Scyther, I added Megahorn Rhydon with enough Atk EVs to guarantee the OHKO vs 0/0 Mesprit after SR. Even though it's not common, Energy Ball/Signal Beam Mesprit tears the team apart, so having a way to lure it is nice. Lastly, Rotom-S gives some more Speed support and helps to check scary stuff like SD Samurott and Energy Ball Vivillon. It also gives the team another Fighting resist and a way to break through stuff like Gurdurr more easily.

Speed EVs on Vileplume outrun Adamant Rhydon and creep Lanturn trying to creep Adamant Rhydon. Rhydon and Hariyama's Speed EVs are arbitrary. I just like creeping a lot in both Speed tiers.

As with most of my teams, try to keep up offensive momentum and you'll generally do fine.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead

Crustle @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Mismagius @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Pain Split

Lilligant @ Yache Berry
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sleep Powder

Zebstrika @ Life Orb
Ability: Sap Sipper
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Overheat
- Volt Switch

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
Hey shadestep here is the team you requested with Zeb / Pawniard. The first thing that came to mind when I saw your core was creating a spikes staking team since Pawniard is able to punish Defoggers with Defiant and Zebstrika is able to take advantage of hazards since it forces switches really easily and appreciates the residual damage from Spikes / Rocks. This obviously led to Crustle being added since its a really nice dedicated lead, and I have EQ in order to not be set up bait for RP Rhydon and Klinklang which could otherwise be threatening. Mismagius was added as a way to break defensive teams w/ taunt and as a SpinBlocker since it can block all spinners in order for you to keep hazards up. Lilligant was added as a offensive water check with Yache so you aren't revenged by Piloswine and can set up on Floatzel. Hariyama was the last member since it provides a Fire check as well as a really reliable Special Wall and hits extremely hard with CCs.

This team functions best when you keep up offensive pressure with Mismagius / Pawniard in order to keep hazards up, which means even switching in and maybe even just sacrificing Mismagius in order to keep up hazards and have another mon on your team revenge them after Mismagius dies. Sorry if this team isn't as balancey as you would like, but the core you provided really leans itself to offense due to the frailty of the mons.

Swellow @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Brave Bird
- Quick Attack
- U-turn

Zangoose @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Toxic Boost
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Quick Attack

Mesprit @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Lanturn @ Assault Vest
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 204 SpD / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Defog

Scyther @ Eviolite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Aerial Ace
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Roost
Hey BanScald here is the Physical Normal Spam team you requested. I went with the two mandatory normal types first, and decided to stick with no protect on either of them. This is mainly because they both really miss having Quick Attack in order to revenge faster mons and get their Toxic Orb's off. Mesprit was then added as a Rocker, Fighting Check, and Slow U-Turner. Lanturn was the next mon on the team as a Fire-check and a water check as well as being able to lure in Steel-types for the normals with HP Fire. Shiftry was then added as a faster revenge killer and a way to remove hazards with defog. Scyther was the last edition to the team, and its one of the key members to how the team functions. With Swords Dance + Baton Pass its goal is to pass Swords Dance boosts to Swellow / Zangoose / Shiftry in order to sweep with the late game. Hopefully you like the team n_n

lolbro, I went ahead and built a bulky offense team around Work Up Pyroar. In the end, Pyroar looks like it's just kind of there, but it still offers its great Speed and ability to nuke stall, which the team really needs.

Pyroar (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Work Up
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Vileplume @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Effect Spore
EVs: 72 HP / 248 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Moonlight

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 Atk / 232 SpD / 28 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Shiftry @ Life Orb
Lonely Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Defog
- Sucker Punch

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 232 HP / 192 Atk / 52 SpD / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Megahorn

Rotom-Fan @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Air Slash
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

The first thing I wanted to help out Pyroar was a way to break down bulky Water-types without really minding Scald burns. Vileplume is a cool choice because it does this while also luring stuff like Scyther and Garbodor which Pyroar doesn't really mind but the rest of the team does. Both Pyroar and Vileplume struggle a bit with AV Magmortar, and it threatens both of them as well. HP Ground is for Poisons and to keep Klinklang from setting up on Vileplume. I added AV Hariyama here to help cover this weakness and give a way to hurt bulky Waters with Ice Beam that Vileplume didn't really want to switch into. I considered Earthquake over Fake Out but eventually decided the extra priority was more important than a third answer/lure to stuff like Garbodor. Defog Shiftry gave the team some support against Spikes and gives the team strong priority and its only Psychic resist. Because of the one Psychic resist and a pretty big weakness to Scyther, I added Megahorn Rhydon with enough Atk EVs to guarantee the OHKO vs 0/0 Mesprit after SR. Even though it's not common, Energy Ball/Signal Beam Mesprit tears the team apart, so having a way to lure it is nice. Lastly, Rotom-S gives some more Speed support and helps to check scary stuff like SD Samurott and Energy Ball Vivillon. It also gives the team another Fighting resist and a way to break through stuff like Gurdurr more easily.

Speed EVs on Vileplume outrun Adamant Rhydon and creep Lanturn trying to creep Adamant Rhydon. Rhydon and Hariyama's Speed EVs are arbitrary. I just like creeping a lot in both Speed tiers.

As with most of my teams, try to keep up offensive momentum and you'll generally do fine.
tysm, team looks rly solid on paper, probably gonna do some nlt with it, see how it goes, will get feedback up ASAP. Thanks again holly :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)