Announcements THE WELL #84 BP's BlimP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
does your dog know you play pokemons?
No but even if she did she'd still love me all the same

How many fingers am I holding behind my back?
At least 0

what is your favourite bevvy

what did you do for hallowe'en a year ago

have you ever been alone in a crowded room

who will save me now

you seem to have been successful with the ladies at least once. any tips for an up-and-coming ladyshagger?

remember when you said you were going to quit smogoff that sucked. why did you do that
My favorite bevvy usually depends on what kind of mood I'm in. With dinner it's wine, when binge drinking it's southern comfort and lemonade, with cigars it's scotch, casually is Spotted Cow beer or Guinness

A year ago on Halloween I dressed up as a lifeguard and was absolutely shit faced

Back in high school yes as I always felt alone which I why I loved mons a lot around that time. I could get online and talk to whoever.

I'll always be here to save you

I think I'm only really successful because I'm very extroverted and I put in a lot of effort when I go to gym. I also have hobbies I can talk about (outside of mons) which allows me to hold a conversation well. I'm not really afraid of failing either the wost a woman can say is "no" and if she says "ew" or something mean then she definitely was not worth my time to talk to begin with.

I actually don't remember saying I was quitting smogoff at all. However, I wouldn't put it past myself to say that as I was probably depressed or down in the dumps or something. It was probably a pretty impulsive decision.

Hi bp. Oh man, I remember when I was in the well. Good times. Also I didn't know you were a Health and Physical Education teacher. Wicked cool

As a buff and sexy fitness guy myself who greatly enjoys the life of 6 pac abs, muscles, and the torture of diets, I can't help but notice that over the years I have developed some unhealthy views and judgments towards other people.

What are your views and personal opinions on the following:
- PE teachers who are fat or obese themselves

- the body positivity movement

- the fat acceptance movement

- people/influencers who advocate and push for things like not having to pay for 2 seats on a plane just because you are obese

I know there may have been some strong and triggering language above, but I'm genuinely curious!
Ps: I do let people enjoy things and their lives. And I don't put people down for it.

Kk bye
A majority of this post feels like bait so I'm not going to respond. It is common sense that being obese is unhealthy. Do not calculate your BMI its outdated and a stupid metric instead go get a skin fold test.

what is your first memory as a little white boy in Wisconsin?
My first memory ever is probably when I was around 2-3. I was in Mcdonald's in the play place when that was still a thing. Someone was setting up like a birthday party with Darth Vader table cloth on the other side and I remember laughing and giggling and running over and each time my mom would come grab me and set down back where we were eating. My mom passed away from a drunk driver when I was 4 so that is why I think I have this memory.

do people from wisconsin have an accent?
Oh Ya don't cha know up in Wisconsin eh we talk a little bit funny.

what is a wisconsin
is it a type of cheese? I love cheese
Wisconsin is the single greatest state in the United States with Iowa as a close second.

favorite tier? why?
ADV ZU is my favorite tier because its so much fun to build and play. Speaking of we actually just got our very own ROA ladder and thread. I also just wrote an article for it!

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/adv-zu-metagame-discussion.3730430/

What’s the most brie (or other cheese) you’ve eaten in one sitting
One time I ate an entire package of Swiss cheese (15 slices) and had trouble in the oval office for the next day and half

this is the kind of content i signed up for
FUCK YEA COOKIE

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
what is your favourite page number on smogon
gotta know if there are any other page 53 enthusiasts out there
page 5???

how often do you cook your own meals?

where do you see yourself in 10 yrs?

why are you not taking nunahiza's bait?
I cook my own meals almost every day and this is due to calorie monitoring for my fitness goals.

In 10 years I'd like to be married with a child or two but who knows.

I maybe dumb but I'm not stupid lol

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Do you think you will still play Pokemon next year?

Is Baton Pass a good move? (any criterias)

How much push-ups has Goku done?

Choose one: Red/Fire, Blue/Water, Green/Wood, White/Light, or Black/Dark.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
Do you think you will still play Pokemon next year?

Is Baton Pass a good move? (any criterias)

How much push-ups has Goku done?

Choose one: Red/Fire, Blue/Water, Green/Wood, White/Light, or Black/Dark.
I'll probably still be helping out and playing ADV ZU yes

All of them

Blue/Water

run us through a few of your favorite posts on Smogon. your own and/or other people's
I drop some of my favorite threads here
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/good-will-posting.3687644/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...ons-and-their-busts-actually-serious.3610762/
https://www.smogon.com/forums/posts/8358193/ This one just a really good post
My favorite thread I've ever made was this one although it wasn't very successful I had a lot of fun making it

What am I having for dinner
DEEZ NUTS. HA GOT EEM!
favorite albumsrn
My favorite album that I've been listening too on repeat is actually one that was done live and trust me I fucking hate listening to album versions of live music so this is extremely unlikely for me.

Here's a song from the Album that I love

What are your thoughts on abortion, gun control, human rights, the war on drugs, imperialism, and the imposition of western values on non-western regions?
I'm made of rubber and your made of glue so whatever you ask bounces off of me and sticks to you! Now you have to answer but you have to do it all in the politics thread.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
Cheeseheads rise up!

What area of the state do you currently live?

Cheese curds y/y? Favorite dip for curds?

Why is it so hard to find decent fish fry in madison??? ;_;
I live near Dubuque Iowa currently around 15 minutes outside of it.

I honestly will just raw dog my cheese curds. If you get good cheese curds that literally all you need.

Madison is only good for drinking in so you're looking in the wrong place.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
how do you stay motivated to go the gym and train hard?

if you had to rewrite your whole adv mence analysis word by word, purely from memory, how closely do you think you would be able to recreate it?

what hobby would you recommend to someone looking for something fun to do?

what about recommending a hobby for someone looking for self betterment?

who's your favorite fictional character?

which smogoff mod do you want on your team for a beerpong game?

are you having a good day? i hope you are.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
when will I see your triumphant return to CAP? What is the biggest barrier to entry for CG ZU? Do you still eat lettuce heads while watching TV?
I probably won't ever participate in CAP again for number of reasons. First being I'm not really all that interested in it anymore. Second, I accidentally cheated during a voting stage in which I told my friend who was interested in the project about it and he voted. However, we wasn't really all that active on smogon and I'd used my computer at his house or logged into his computer with my smogon account or something so we shared an IP address. This resulted in a 2-point infraction and his account being banned. I felt really bad about it as I didn't realize this was cheating and he got banned for no reason.

I have no idea I don't play CG ZU I only play ADV ZU

I have some semblance of money now so I can actually go grocery shopping. So no I do not lol.

did BP do a drowning..?
Ya drowning in your mom's...

good cooking

how do you stay motivated to go the gym and train hard?

if you had to rewrite your whole adv mence analysis word by word, purely from memory, how closely do you think you would be able to recreate it?

what hobby would you recommend to someone looking for something fun to do?

what about recommending a hobby for someone looking for self betterment?

who's your favorite fictional character?

which smogoff mod do you want on your team for a beerpong game?

are you having a good day? i hope you are.
I stay motivated because the gym makes me feel good. The pump that I get, the self improvement, the people I've met, and how good it makes me feel is why I go.

the amount of information in that analysis is insane. It covers almost every interaction Mence has in ADV OU. I haven't played ADV OU in over a year so I'm extremely rusty. I think I could maybe hit like 30% if I tried.

My hobbies include Lifting, Reading, Mons, listening to music, MMA, and fishing. Out of these my favorite is probably fishing but I rarely ever go. I'd recommend fishing though for a number of reasons. It's almost liked meditating if you're alone. It's primal, peaceful, and exciting. There's nothing quite like it.

I think asking about self betterment is hard because everyone sucks in their own little shitty way. In Highschool I was depressed and stressed all the time. This is when I picked up lifting and it helped me feel a lot better about myself.

My favorite fictional character is probably Vegeta. As a kid he had the biggest impact on me and his character pushed me to always train my hardest for Wrestling. I did end up adopting some of his negative qualities as well such as his pride which isn't the best but I was young so its OK.

I suck at beer pong so I was gonna go with a strategic defensive option and say RODAN as his gut would surely block all the ping-pong balls from going in but he's not in smogoff. So I'm going to say Dave as he'd surely Charm the other team and they'd get distracted.

My day is swell thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)