Underused Room Auth Vs Non Auth tour. (Won by non auth)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I want a word with whatever assclown keeps giving me these garbage matchups.

Inb4 I slay volbeatdown and get matched up against tennis next week.
It's all random ;-; Also, tennis won't be in the next round since theres still a bunch of ppl who haven't had a match yet n_n

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Honestly your worst mistake was how you played lax, you preserved it even though doublade countered your set and you never brought it in on glalie which wouldn't have done anything to lax. It was a gg tho
You choked with that tornadus. Lol really gg doind so well
Yeah, should have attacked Torn on the switchin with Queen instead of going for rocks, that would have been game right there. The other option was the 50/50 between staying with Lax or switching to Hydra on Doublade's Swords Dance (I predicted a second Secret Sword). GG regardless, NV is a nice dude :]

Reactions: nv

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
xShiba made a lot of mistakes but his biggest one was spelling Burd Jesus wrong

If that was scarf mence ariana would have won YABO
If it was Scarf Mence then Coba would've beaten it 1v1. I switched out of Aero because I thought it was scarf. I almost lost because it WASN'T Scarfmence.

rs

STANDING ON BUSINESS
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
xShiba made a lot of mistakes but his biggest one was spelling Burd Jesus wrong

If that was scarf mence ariana would have won YABO
Cancelled wish for BP. Made the mistake of clicking wish in the first place, it's all good though, my own fault

If it was Scarf Mence then Coba would've beaten it 1v1. I switched out of Aero because I thought it was scarf. I almost lost because it WASN'T Scarfmence.
Nm your right. I saw the late game where nidoqueen got a kill and he had a free switch to salamence with suicune at 60percent. I thought salamence didnt see any action before hand. Forgot about the cobe hustle

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yay looks like no auths actually doing well this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)