Underused Room Auth Vs Non Auth tour. (Won by non auth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity, I let him know when I was free today and he said he would be available so hopefully we can get it done

I'm travelling right now so he probably thought I would be on at a different time, I'll try to stay on as long as possible but otherwise we might have to do the coinflip i guess =/

Last edited:
So for the 3 games that werent played, I will use YABO 's idea (his words)
Okay, for the remaining 3 tour games I was thinking this for deciding the matchesBob vs Luna - Bob tried to reach out and play early on but it never happened. Luna has been mia for awhile now and Bob has been on consistently.

.Gobo vs Blinkie - Coinflip. I haven't seen either of them post about activity or on PS! recently so a coinflip is fair.

Colbrushie vs HR. - Put them both through to the next round. When both players actively tried to set up a match but timezones didn't work out I think it's a little silly to eliminate someone when both showed activity. Something like this wouldn't mess up the bracket or anything so I think it works out as well.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright everyone, gobosox lost the coinflip so that means blinkie will be moving on to the next round. This weeks matchups are right here and will be posted in the op whenever Mako comes back online.

Matchups
ajemison vs GULLY
Colbrushie vs Skankovich
CoolStoryBrobat vs Hairy Toenail
dingbat vs Clarion Valenheart
dodmen vs Cnorth26
Mazz vs ~Volbeatdown~
NV vs LilOuOn
st123 vs Killintime
Tipsy Russian vs teal6
waivv vs Regeneraide
xShiba a vs iplaytennislol
YABO vs SirVictini
Yifeng vs clj555

Good luck to everyone

I want a word with whatever assclown keeps giving me these garbage matchups.

Inb4 I slay volbeatdown and get matched up against tennis next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)