[UPDATED: 1/15/14] FT: 260+ Perfect Shinies & Legends LF: Uncommon Perfect Shinies & Vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC : 3024-6698-4161 - Pokemon X

IGN : Shukz

PERFECT 6IV/5IV COMPETITIVE SHINIES

http://tinyurl.com/oxv33z5

LOOKING FOR

Shiny 6IV/5IV Speed Boost Carvanha w/ Egg Moves (Will trade 31/31/31/31/29/31 Rattled Adamant Cubchoo for this)
Shiny 6IV/5IV Non-HA HP Ice Eevee
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Elegant Scatterbug
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Garden Scatterbug
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Ocean Scatterbug
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Savannah Scatterbug
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Sun Scatterbug
Shiny 5IV Timid Compound Eyes Tundra Scatterbug
Shiny 6IV/5IV Adamant Multiscale Dratini w/ Extreme Speed
Shiny Perfect HP Grass/HP Ground Timid Moltres
Shiny Perfect HP Ice Modest/Calm Zapdos
Shiny Pefect HP Ground Timid/Calm Articuno ( HP Ground is optional )
Shiny 6IV/5IV Jolly Sand Force Landorus
Shiny Perfect HP Ice Modest Sand Force Landorus
6IV/5IV Rash/Naive Dark Aura Yveltal
6IV/5IV Adamant Aura Break Zygarde
Shiny 6IV/5IV Jolly/Modest Deoxys
Other Perfect 6IV/5IV Shinies I don't have ( Preferably Pokebank Pokes )

CLONE TRADE

Will only clone trade Perfect Shinies or Legendaries I DO NOT HAVE

Give me at least 15-20 minutes to clone any Poke you want before trading it.

Last edited:
There are problems with what you are offering:
  • Your Jirachi is hacked. A x6 Jirachi in a Pokeball is only obtainable through 3rd gen events, which are impossible to RNG manipulate at the moment.
  • Your Deoxys is hacked. A shiny Deoxys is only available through Gen 3 capture, for which that deoxys spread is impossible.
  • Your Dialga and Rayquaza are hacked. Those IV spreads with corresponding nature are not possible for a Gen 4 capture.
Please remove these immediately and read up on some of the legality constraints that affect certain Pokemon. If I see you trading anymore hacked Pokemon here, you will be added to the Wi-Fi Blacklist. If you are hesitant to offer something fearing it may not be legal, then don't.

There are problems with what you are offering:
  • Your Jirachi is hacked. A x6 Jirachi in a Pokeball is only obtainable through 3rd gen events, which are impossible to RNG manipulate at the moment.
  • Your Deoxys is hacked. A shiny Deoxys is only available through Gen 3 capture, for which that deoxys spread is impossible.
  • Your Dialga and Rayquaza are hacked. Those IV spreads with corresponding nature are not possible for a Gen 4 capture.
Please remove these immediately and read up on some of the legality constraints that affect certain Pokemon. If I see you trading anymore hacked Pokemon here, you will be added to the Wi-Fi Blacklist. If you are hesitant to offer something fearing it may not be legal, then don't.
Can I just remove the link from my thread? So, I'll just do the Normal Shinies trade in here?

So long as you're not offering them on Smogon, we're fine with that (though you really should remove the ones I pointed out as hacked entirely before your run into trouble on other sites).

So long as you're not offering them on Smogon, we're fine with that (though you really should remove the ones I pointed out as hacked entirely before your run into trouble on other sites).
Sure thing. I'm gonna remove them I guess. Which Dialga are we talking. Shiny or Non-Shiny?

I have a Jolly 5iv charizard, if i traded you would clone him, take the clone and trade it back to me along with the desired pokemon?

Please look at my thread for any shinies. I have a lot of Pokebank things and I could offer 1 for your Jolly Magikarp or your shiny Gourgeist. Magikarp>Gourgeist

Do you mean clone trade? I don't know where to read about the clone policy. I'm kinda new here. Here's what I used to do. I'll give you either Shiny Magikarp or Gourgeist and you'll let me clone your Shiny Scizor w/ Bug Bite and Superpower. Then, I'll return the Scizor back to you. :)

Would you be willing to trade a shiny darumaka for my shiny jolly 5iv charizard? as long as i get it back ofcourse xD

Yes..if u read the cloning policy though, I'd be more than happy to offer my Scizor if you give me a copy of it back in return.
Do you mean clone trade? I don't know where to read about the clone policy. I'm kinda new here. Here's what I used to do. I'll give you either Shiny Magikarp or Gourgeist and you'll let me clone your Shiny Scizor w/ Bug Bite and Superpower. Then, I'll return the Scizor back to you. :)

I meant, my cloning policy, which is basically the same as yours lol. I'll give u Scizor to clone and u trade it back, and give me Magikarp.

Hey mate im interested in your slowpoke, zorua, yanma, and hydreigon

Ive got all shiny a genesect, metagross, honedge and sceptile inbox if youre interested :)

I meant, my cloning policy, which is basically the same as yours lol. I'll give u Scizor to clone and u trade it back, and give me Magikarp.
I have 10 pending Pokes to be cloned atm. I'll let you know when I'm finished. Which Poke do you want? Magikarp or Gourgeist?

Hi Im interested in your shiny 5IV bold Mantine. Would you trade for Flawless (5IV Missing ATK) Shiny Lotad(JPN) with Egg Moves: Leech Seed Giga Drain and Synthesis?

Also I Have Shiny HP Ice Timid Thundurus If your interested In that.

Please Let me Know :]

Last edited:
Hi Im interested in your shiny 5IV bold Mantine. Would you trade for Flawless (5IV Missing ATK) Shiny Lotad(JPN) with Egg Moves: Leech Seed Giga Drain and Synthesis?

Also I Have Shiny HP Ice Timid Thundurus If your interested In that.

Please Let me Know :]
Not really interested in Lotad. Thanks anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)