[UPDATED: 1/15/14] FT: 260+ Perfect Shinies & Legends LF: Uncommon Perfect Shinies & Vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, very interested in your Shiny Cubchoo (I would have no problem never trading this or listing it anywhere). I have an eevee with your LF spread but your list shows you have one?

Anyway, please CMT if there's anything you'd like for the Cubchoo. Thanks

Hi there, very interested in your Shiny Cubchoo (I would have no problem never trading this or listing it anywhere). I have an eevee with your LF spread but your list shows you have one?

Anyway, please CMT if there's anything you'd like for the Cubchoo. Thanks
Sorry, can't do the Cubchoo.

Yes. its Lvl 1 Kalos bred with Brave bird, Stealth Rocks, and WhirlWind
I'm also interested in HP Ground Yanma. But the IV spread doesn't look right. Could you please recheck it for me? Which IV is 31 in value according to the Judge in Kiloude? If the IV is correct, what else do you want from me? I'll be back in an hour tho. Gonna go have my breakfast. I'll get them cloned when I get back.

I'm also interested in HP Ground Yanma. But the IV spread doesn't look right. Could you please recheck it for me? Which IV is 31 in value according to the Judge in Kiloude? If the IV is correct, what else do you want from me? I'll be back in an hour tho. Gonna go have my breakfast. I'll get them cloned when I get back.
Sure i can do a trade would u mind 2:1 for it though? cause i had to do 2:1 for it lol. Im interested in the Shiny 5iv Marine vivillon and electrode. Yanma's IVs: 31/31/25/30/30/31 HP Ground

Last edited:
Sure i can do a trade would u mind 2:1 for it though? cause i had to do 2:1 for it lol. Im interested in the Shiny 5iv Marine vivillon and electrode. Yanma's IVs: 31/31/25/30/30/31 HP Ground
I can give you the Electrode but not the Vivi since I promised the OT to list it as NFT and not to trade it. Others than those which highlighted in yellow are fine for you to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)