XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Requesting that chesnaught or diggersby get updates with new moves, counters, and checks.
Chesnaught got Drain Punch, which is big because now he has some form of recovery outside of Leech Seed. And Diggersby got the elemental punches AND Knock Off, Foul Play, Gunk Shot, Superpower...I agree with you.

mega lopunny was already taken ... :(
wondering if gyarados needs a revamp, though i kinda doubt that it does. but by chance, if it is in need of one, i'd be glad to take it

btw, here's a list of the pokemon that were already taken so far, for an analysis
mega metagross
mega lopunny
mega gallade
mega sableye
mega altaria
mega latias
mega diancie
mega glalie
mega sceptile
mega audino
mega swampert
mega sharpedo
mega houndoom
mega camerupt
mega beedrill
mega slowbro
mega steelix
chestnaught
diggersby
mega latios
dragalgae
mega pidgeot

Last edited:

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
I'd love to take be taking mega gyarados (crunch S:) and tentacruel :]

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
I was thinking mostly in terms of it being a good partner to mega sableye and thus pretty much omnipotent on stall now; but if somebody else took it i'll have to drop it :[

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I was thinking mostly in terms of it being a good partner to mega sableye and thus pretty much omnipotent on stall now; but if somebody else took it i'll have to drop it :[
Nobody took it, the an analysis was already uploaded on site. It would need a revamp if it got something new, but I guess if QC thinks it should have one anyways go ahead.

I could take care of diggersby if no one objects
I do not think Diggersby has changed that much in ORAS. Sure, it has access to the elemental Punches, but all it really needs is Swords Dance / Quick Attack / Return or Frustration / Earthquake, though Scarf sets are nice.

i do not think Diggersby has changed that much in ORAS. Sure, it has access to the elemental Punches, but all it really needs is Swords Dance / Quick Attack / Return or Frustration / Earthquake, though Scarf sets are nice.
True but the new moves such as knock off, elemental punches, gunk shot, endeavor, etc. give diggersby more versatility and options for the choice scarf set. Knock off enable it to take care of ghost types and could replace return on the swords dance set. The swords dance set will probably remain unchanged but the scarf sett is what needs an update along with OO and Checks + Counters.

True but the new moves such as knock off, elemental punches, gunk shot, endeavor, etc. give diggersby more versatility and options for the choice scarf set. Knock off enable it to take care of ghost types and could replace return on the swords dance set. The swords dance set will probably remain unchanged but the scarf sett is what needs an update along with OO and Checks + Counters.
Return is not going to be slashed with Knock Off; Gengar can simply outspeed and burn Diggersby or threaten it with a Life Orb Focus Blast. Also, running Knock Off leaves Diggersby completely walled by Chesnaught, whereas Return allow it to erase at least 70% off of Chesnaught's health. The Scarf set only needs Wild Charge for coverage (2HKOs Gengar and Skarmory), so I do not think Diggersby needs any changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)