XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Return is not going to be slashed with Knock Off; Gengar can simply outspeed and burn Diggersby or threaten it with a Life Orb Focus Blast. Also, running Knock Off leaves Diggersby completely walled by Chesnaught, whereas Return allow it to erase at least 70% off of Chesnaught's health. The Scarf set only needs Wild Charge for coverage (2HKOs Gengar and Skarmory), so I do not think Diggersby needs any changes.
Fire punch is still a guarnteed 2HKO on gengar and wild charge along with fire punch is a 3HKO on skarmory after leftovers recovery. Fire punch grants diggersby added coverage against ferrothorn, scizor while not giving recoil

Fire punch is still a guarnteed 2HKO on gengar and wild charge along with fire punch is a 3HKO on skarmory after leftovers recovery. Fire punch grants diggersby added coverage against ferrothorn, scizor while not giving recoil
252+ Atk Huge Power Diggersby Wild Charge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 146-172 (43.7 - 51.4%) -- 98.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 116 Def Mega Scizor: 144-171 (41.9 - 49.8%) -- 88.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

I will give you Ferrothorn, but Ferrothorn is really easy to lure out anyways. Maybe a SCMS edit could put Fire Punch as a mention, but aside from that, I do not see much that needs to be changed. Do not mention Leftovers on Skarmory, Shed Shell is necessary to avoid being trapped by Magnezone.

EDIT: And yes, Magnezone can simply be mentioned as a teammate through a SCMS edit.

Last edited:
252+ Atk Huge Power Diggersby Wild Charge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 146-172 (43.7 - 51.4%) -- 98.4% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 116 Def Mega Scizor: 144-171 (41.9 - 49.8%) -- 88.3% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

I will give you Ferrothorn, but Ferrothorn is really easy to lure out anyways. Maybe a SCMS edit could put Fire Punch as a mention, but aside from that, I do not see much that needs to be changed. Do not mention Leftovers on Skarmory, Shed Shell is necessary to avoid being trapped by Magnezone.

EDIT: And yes, Magnezone can simply be mentioned as a teammate through a SCMS edit.
I suppose you do make some good points here. I guess we should just wait and see what QC has to say. If diggersby doesn't need an update, then Hawlucha needs to get one pronto. Drain punch and the elemental punches were the moves that hawlucha desperately needed in it's arsenal.

Alright, I'm going to stop this thread from going in the wrong direction. The updates that are available are Mega evolutions - all of which are taken. Members who do not lead QC are not allowed to determine whether Pokemon need updates - QC does that. I'd really like this to stop, the last thing we need is a bunch of analyses that were not approved by QC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)