Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that means they aren't available ingame. And I'd presume that the restrictions are in all of them because the games have the same mechanics.

What is the Shiny egg hatching glitch???
And does it work??
There is no such glitch, to my knowledge. However, you could get lucky with hatching a traded shiny egg if you have a complementary Secret ID, or so I've heard. There was a thread here a while back about it, but I'm not keen on the details. I believe it got deleted, so don't get your hopes up of finding it.

In Shoddy there are some IV combinations, which are illegal for Legendaries. Does that mean, that these are also not available in the editions? If yes, in which editions, only D/P/P or also Ru/Sa/FR/LG/Emerald?
Yes, as Shoddy is meant to comply to the mechanical restrictions of the cartridge games. That would mean that illegal IV combinations are not available in all 3rd and 4th generation games.

I've a problem with the heatran rebattle code. I'm using the AR code on my R4DS. when i turn on the game, there is buck in the heatran's room that steal the magmathing. I go in the house next to the pokemon center, then i use the location coordinates with the pokesav to come back in the heatran's room. but when i turn on the game heatran is not there ._. Anyone can help me?

I've a problem with the heatran rebattle code. I'm using the AR code on my R4DS. when i turn on the game, there is buck in the heatran's room that steal the magmathing. I go in the house next to the pokemon center, then i use the location coordinates with the pokesav to come back in the heatran's room. but when i turn on the game heatran is not there ._. Anyone can help me?
Don't use "the location coordinates with the pokesav". Walk there like any normal person and Heatran should appear.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Don't use "the location coordinates with the pokesav". Walk there like any normal person and Heatran should appear.
I've had the same problem in the past. Did you use the rebattle code yourself Sudo? I've experienced this problem only with heatran, the rebattle code for the pixies worked instead.

it still doesn't work =(

entering in the stark mountain there is buck that says me: "It might be cool being a Gym Leader or the one of the Elite Four.. But, then again, it sounds like it'd be a lot of hard work!"

shouldn't he come with me in the heatran's room?

oh.. well.. i'll try convert my italian .SAV in the american .SAV another time. i haven't caught heatran yet there.

Anyone have a list of half-way possible flailers/reversal users in OU/UU environment? Thanks 1 million.

Also, how many Heart Scales does everyone have? It's a true pain farming them..

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
What's Metang @? I heard from my friend that it's Metagross, but how come people go "Needs more Metang @" in some RMT threads?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
What's Metang @? I heard from my friend that it's Metagross, but how come people go "Needs more Metang @" in some RMT threads?
It's from Trou Du Cul. Acredula made an RMT, but it wasn't finished and it was accidentally posted when all he wrote was "Metang @". It was moved to Trou and somehow became famous.

I would argue that Lucario is the only viable user of flail or reversal in OU (without absurd amounts of support). It's immune to sandstream, gets STAB on reversal, has high base attack and speed (boosted with salac berry). You just have to hope that the opponent has no priority moves/Cresselia left...

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
On the suicide lead Azelf, what's the minimum amount of EVs required to always 2HKO max/max Bronzong? The analysis only lists the amount required to kill 75% of the time, but not 100%.

On the suicide lead Azelf, what's the minimum amount of EVs required to always 2HKO max/max Bronzong? The analysis only lists the amount required to kill 75% of the time, but not 100%.
The analysis lists the amount required to kill Sassy 252 HP/128 SpD Bronzong 75% of the time with Fire Blast. (The analysis uses 330 SpD; Bronzong's max Special Defense is 364. I'm sure that's referring to Sassy 128 SpD and not Relaxed 248 SpD. :P) That might make a difference in what you're looking for.

If you're looking for max/max, then you'll need Rash/Mild (i.e. a +SpA nature) and 224 SpA EVs; that hits 376 Special Attack. Naive 252 SpA only hits 349 and inflicts 166 damage or ~49.11% minimum, 2HKOing max/max Bronzong about 54% of the time. (factoring Leftovers, of course)

If you're looking for Sassy 252 HP/128 SpD, then you'll get to keep your Naive nature (Yay!) and need 220 SpA EVs to hit the necessary minimum damage.

Also, how many Heart Scales does everyone have? It's a true pain farming them..
I have 20-ish right now, recently spent 3 on a L1 Smeargle. After spheres, they seem to be the most common items in the underground. It's the moon stones that always give me trouble.

Ive just come back to playing Pokemon since the end of the Summmer..
since when did Speed Deoxyss become Uber and why?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Is 252 HP/46 Def/152 SAtk/60 SDef a good spread for Milotic? It Must be Modest to max out beauty...
Not true, it can max out beauty with any nature, it'll just be harder or less pleasant.

That spread seems completely arbitrary and random honestly.

Ive just come back to playing Pokemon since the end of the Summmer..
since when did Speed Deoxyss become Uber and why?
Primarily, it was found to be able to run too many viable sets, including the Dual Screen (Reflect/Light Screen/Stealth Rock/Taunt) set, which was found to be too centralizing to the metagame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)