Mafia vs Village Draft Mafia - deaDLE Snypers Win

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If anyone seriously thinks the fucking mafia is trying to be "helpful" and doing anything but trying to desperately get the lynch off himself then they're dle. So if anyone votes for non pblade it'll be blatantly obvious that person is mafia. If pblade is claiming there are 5 mafias at the beginning, do us a favor and tell us who your last teammate is.

Also I want your word publicly that you'll change the lynch if they out themselves

so that we all know you're a scumlord when you try to backtrack on cutting out the rot in the village leadership

Which log in particular would you be referencing? I'll read them in abit.
the ariados log where he clearly states that they have 4 people remaining

never mind that when you talked to me you didn't correct me when I said you were going to lynch my last teammate tomorrow

you're only bringing this up now because your team told you to because you have no other argument

Haruno

On the reals though, does anyone here think not lynching pblade is the right option here? As the village leader, I earnestly think that with the vote power village has (vote doubler, persuade, mayor) there isn't a way for us to lose the lynch unless there are two mafias killing us due to us having an effective 10 votes worth and that's assuming the worst case scenario about there being 5 players on each mafia team. I still have some doubts on the whole 5 mafia thing if only for the fact that pblade seems to be trying to protect his nonexistent teammate.

Haruno

there is no proof that any of those roles are village or even real but you decided to ignore me when that was brought up
???????????????????????????

r u seriously doubting a persuade? especially after your first post this cycle? I'm fucking mayor or texas would've called me out on that shit. So the only role up in the air is the vote doubler which isn't too sketchy of a claim. If anything, it feels like you're just trying to grasp at straws to try and stay afloat.

no proof that persuade is village or dle

no proof that you are village or dle

no proof that "vote doubler" is legit

it's rly obvious who my partner is if you actually read the logs

but you can't be assed to do that because you're dle

liek just do the math, if there was only 4 man mafias I have no chance of winning at this point bar like 2-3 mislynches

8/3/1
lynch dle
8/2/1
2 villagers die
6/2/1
lynch dle
6/1/1
2 villagers die
4/1/1
lynch dle
4/0/1

I lose

That would be an insanely imbalanced game considering you already mislynched a villager (+ the lynch redirect but lul)

5 man mafias is just objectively more in line with what you would expect from a smogon OC, but of course you're going to say a 4 man mafia narrative because it lets you push bad lynches

Haruno

no proof that persuade is village or dle

no proof that you are village or dle

no proof that "vote doubler" is legit

it's rly obvious who my partner is if you actually read the logs

but you can't be assed to do that because you're dle
texas cleaned me in addition to said rolecop.

Vote doubler I can concede however, I have very good reason to assume this is legit since if it wasn't legit then they'd have done something I've never seen done on mafia period.

won't comment on persuade.

the inspects aren't clear thus their clears aren't clear

You said you were going to resolve this but instead inspected me

thus all their results are meaningless because they can be LYING

Haruno if you type "I will 100% lynch shade if Paperblade outs Math's fifth member" I'll do it

you have nothing to lose if you type that and I don't do it

unless you're dle

Hey how many villagers have sheet?

No one I've talked to has it

yet you must've been inspecting villagers since you have

A. a full inspect, who got asek and jalmont
B. a faction cop, who targeted you n0

That's 8 targets worth by D4, and then at least 2 more by today assuming you inspected me and gaius, seeing as you apparently don't have a single dle

Do you have a single clear to speak of? You apparently never checked shubaka even though he targeted leet the night he died

hey check this

[10:21 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: rules shmules, haruno is leading this town worse than i did
[10:22 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: w/e I guess I'll say the shit here and hope everyone in draft sees it
[10:28 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: allow me to start by saying the sheer number of kidnaps/silences makes me weep
[10:28 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: one silencer/kidnapper is too many, and there have been two, one of which kidnaps maximum N-2 players, where N is the number of players in the game
[10:29 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: secondly, we've established that each role only exists once in the game, and we know that each role is NAI, and we know that PBlade is claiming the BG is scum
[10:30 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: so why is it that i'm being suspected, instead of any of the three people who could easily fuck with the N5 shit (was it N5?)
[10:31 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: when I protected fuckin,, hitmonleet?
[10:31 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: update it was N3, and oddish
[10:31 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: but still, I distinctly remember leet being capable of fucking with that (idk as a vig? could've sworn the only vig died before N3, but w/e)
[10:32 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: and we haven't had any action redirectors, which are more common i think than lynch redirectors
[10:32 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: so someone redirects either me, or the vig, bam
[10:33 PM] You'll Never Nick Me Alive: dammit I need to be putting this effort into a game that I'm actually relevant in, instead of the one I've been kidnapped way too many times in

Hey that's weird, Haruno said he told him to target leet that night. Weird, why would Haruno lie to get this player killed?

shubaka17 can you give the log of Haruno asking you to protect Oddish n3?

Haruno

See from how I see it, you're just desperately trying to force your wincon, when it should be obvious with proper play, a lynch on you results in a much better village position. Since how in the fuck is letting 2 villagers die a night better than a "bad lynch" as you so put it by removing math? Since again, we still have voting power, which can't be overcome with a single night kill.

Unfortunately, I put about as much trust in a mafia contact as you'd expect (pretty much zero) since I expected them to not try and fuck village over as opposed to the blatant collaboration they've been doing since day 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)