Sontaran Trade Outpost - aka Strax's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, I'll clone the Gothita in the meantime. I use the Pokébank + save restore method, in case you're interested :)

Let me know when you're ready to trade :)
I'd rather have them cloned by someone who I already trust. Thanks anyway. Just out of curiosity, what do you use to restore your save?

I'd rather have them cloned by someone who I already trust. Thanks anyway. Just out of curiosity, what do you use to restore your save?
Don't worry about that, I perfectly understand, I wouldn't let someone I've never dealt with handle my shinies :)

I use an AR Powersaves device :)

Newly added:

#319 - Sharpedo

OT: Jeremy | ID: 00236 | TSV: 2340
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Crunch - Waterfall - Ice Fang - Protect
Move Reminder: Brine - Thrash - Hydro Pump - Destiny Bond
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 23 - 31 - 31
EV: 252 Atk - 252 Spe - 4 Def

What kind of Pokémon are you interested in?
Depends on what you ask, I trade shinies for shinies (of course, with legitimacy proofs), regular battle-ready for regular battle-ready, and so on :) What were you interested in? :)

Well I don't have a trade thread, but I can easily TSV abuse a shiny, what were you looking for?
Nothing particular tbh, do you have something already done? I also like my TSv abused to have a matching ball (apart for Genderless and only males ofc) :)

I'll check and tell you
I checked and all the ones which TSV abused I have already battle trained them except for one which is a shiny 5iv larvitar but I doubt you would want that as it was for a giveaway which I did. Otherwise the ones which I battle trained is rotom, Noivern, Dragonite, Sharpedo, Tyranitar and Hydreigon

I checked and all the ones which TSV abused I have already battle trained them except for one which is a shiny 5iv larvitar but I doubt you would want that as it was for a giveaway which I did. Otherwise the ones which I battle trained is rotom, Noivern, Dragonite, Sharpedo, Tyranitar and Hydreigon
The Mawile is not battle-ready tho, is it still fine to you? Is Hydreigon in a Dusk ball? If so I'm very interested in it, if you have of course the legitimacy proof :)

The Mawile is not battle-ready tho, is it still fine to you? Is Hydreigon in a Dusk ball? If so I'm very interested in it, if you have of course the legitimacy proof :)
Oh, I got it wrong, the hydreigon isn't TSV abused by me but I got it in an egg giveaway and I got it hatched by someone else. It is indeed in a dusk ball. I have to go somewhere but when I'm back if you want I can tell you more details.

Oh, I got it wrong, the hydreigon isn't TSV abused by me but I got it in an egg giveaway and I got it hatched by someone else. It is indeed in a dusk ball. I have to go somewhere but when I'm back if you want I can tell you more details.
Yes, I'd be interested in more details about it, and also about the Ttar and the Noivern (nature, Ball, IV...) :) Catch you later then :)

Yes, I'd be interested in more details about it, and also about the Ttar and the Noivern (nature, Ball, IV...) :) Catch you later then :)
Ok, first the hydreigon, It has Modest nature, levitate ability, Moves: U Turn, Draco Meteor, Earth Power,Dark Pulse, It's IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31, EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Att, OT: Lenfried, TID: 57794, Country of Origin: Germany, Ball: Dusk. I think that's enough for the Hydreigon. Tyranitar now, OT: Wonder, TID: 57315, Ability: Sand Stream, Moves: Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Assurance(I was working on getting BP for superpower), Item: Tyranitarite, IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31, EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 Def, Ball: Normal Pokeball, Now Noivern, OT: Brandon, TID: 55657, Ability: Infiltrator, Moves: Roost, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Taunt, Item: Life Orb, IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31, EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD, Ball: Dusk. That's it, if you want wither Ttar or Noivern I will need it to get cloned first otherwise I have a clone of hydreigon already.

Ok, first the hydreigon, It has Modest nature, levitate ability, Moves: U Turn, Draco Meteor, Earth Power,Dark Pulse, It's IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31, EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Att, OT: Lenfried, TID: 57794, Country of Origin: Germany, Ball: Dusk. I think that's enough for the Hydreigon. Tyranitar now, OT: Wonder, TID: 57315, Ability: Sand Stream, Moves: Crunch, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance, Assurance(I was working on getting BP for superpower), Item: Tyranitarite, IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31, EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 Def, Ball: Normal Pokeball, Now Noivern, OT: Brandon, TID: 55657, Ability: Infiltrator, Moves: Roost, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Taunt, Item: Life Orb, IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31, EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD, Ball: Dusk. That's it, if you want wither Ttar or Noivern I will need it to get cloned first otherwise I have a clone of hydreigon already.
If Noivern is Timid I'm very interested in it. Could you show me some proof of its hatching (like, a Reddit permalink)? So I can be 100% sure it's legit :)

If Noivern is Timid I'm very interested in it. Could you show me some proof of its hatching (like, a Reddit permalink)? So I can be 100% sure it's legit :)
Yeah sure, I'll tell you after 15 mins as II am in the middle of something

Here is the perma link for noivern and it is timid but I also remembered that I got the noibat egg from an egg giveaway but it is bred by me after it was hatched. As for the hydreigon, I got it hatched on Japanese hatching list which was on the svdatabase on reddit so I can't really link you to that

Here is the perma link for noivern and it is timid but I also remembered that I got the noibat egg from an egg giveaway but it is bred by me after it was hatched. As for the hydreigon, I got it hatched on Japanese hatching list which was on the svdatabase on reddit so I can't really link you to that
I don't see anything I can click :S Alright tho, I'm not in a hurry :)

Newly added:
#167 - Spinarak

OT: Leon Cecil | ID: 32642 | TSV: 3381
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Insomnia
Moves: Megahorn - Toxic Spikes - Pursuit - Electroweb
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

Thanks to ss1234 for the trade! The Dusk ball is probably the only one properly fitting on shiny Noivern :)

Newly added:

#179 - Mareep

OT: ★ Lavinia ★ | ID: 08796 | TSV: 0585
Nature: Modest | Ability: Static
Moves: After You - Electric Field - Eerie Impulse - Agility
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

Newly added (yes, I know it's a useless Pokémon):

#165 - 레디바

OT: 윌리엄 | ID: 11659 | TSV: 0619
Nature: Hasty | Ability: Rattled
Moves: Tailwind - Psybeam - Dizzy Punch - Bug Buzz
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 30 - 31

Last edited:
Hey! Would you be interested in a: shiny sneasel with fake out, ice shard, icicle crash and pursuit, 5iv (with 0 in spattack) in a dreamball with a jolly nature? I would like the shiny pidgey you have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)