Sontaran Trade Outpost - aka Strax's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Would you be interested in a: shiny sneasel with fake out, ice shard, icicle crash and pursuit, 5iv (with 0 in spattack) in a dreamball with a jolly nature? I would like the shiny pidgey you have :)
Hi, if you have proofs that it's legit (like a Reddit permalink) then yes, I'm interested :)

Newly added:

#191 - 해너츠

OT: 경아 | ID: 26909 | TSV: 1442
Nature: Modest | Ability: Solar Power
Moves: Morning Sun - Helping Hand - Encore - Endure
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

Hey I am Interested in a female spitback of Fast Ball Pidgey

I can Offer thhese Female Spitbacks: Fastball Growlithe, Safari Ball Trapinch, Dreamball Sableye, Dreamball Scyther, Heavy Ball Machop and Fast Ball Zigzagoon

Hey I am Interested in a female spitback of Fast Ball Pidgey

I can Offer thhese Female Spitbacks: Fastball Growlithe, Safari Ball Trapinch, Dreamball Sableye, Dreamball Scyther, Heavy Ball Machop and Fast Ball Zigzagoon
I'll take the Safari Ball Trapinch :) Let me know when you would be available to trade :)

Available now or for next 3 hours
Hmm, it looks like our timezones are very different, as it was 3 a.m. over here when you posted, and I was asleep. I will be available today starting in a couple of hours from now, and for the rest of the day. My timezone is GMT +1.

Newly added:

#302 - 깜 까미

OT: 세레나 | ID: 09767 | TSV:0472
Nature: Bold | Ability: Prankster
Moves: Sucker Punch - Nasty Plot - Mean Look - Recover
IV: 31 - 31- 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

Hmm, it looks like our timezones are very different, as it was 3 a.m. over here when you posted, and I was asleep. I will be available today starting in a couple of hours from now, and for the rest of the day. My timezone is GMT +1.
Hey so if you can give me a time that you will be on I will try to make sure I am on

Hey so if you can give me a time that you will be on I will try to make sure I am on
Tomorrow about the time of your last post (this one that I am quoting), which happens to be 7 p.m. my time, would be perfect :) Maybe a bit earlier, or an hour later, would be even better :)

I'd be interested in the Dream Ball shiny Murkrow :)

Yes, I just need to clone it, what can you offer me for it? :)
I have competitive pokemon , legendaries and I do have a shiny seaking and maybe another shiny zubat but they do not have great natures and both shinys are from 4th gen but I can always show you more easily. Anything specific youre looking for and if you don't mind me asking if it is cloned is it still a legit pokemon to use? I don't clone and I prefer no hacked pokemon . Thank you!

I have competitive pokemon , legendaries and I do have a shiny seaking and maybe another shiny zubat but they do not have great natures and both shinys are from 4th gen but I can always show you more easily. Anything specific youre looking for and if you don't mind me asking if it is cloned is it still a legit pokemon to use? I don't clone and I prefer no hacked pokemon . Thank you!
I don't have any hacked Pokémon posted in this thread, all my shinies are legit 100%, obtained by means of TSV abusing, and all have a related Reddit permalink to prove their legitimacy. If you have other TSV-abused shiny Pokémons, then we can trade, otherwise I'm not interested in random shinies of non-shiny competitives, as I already have a ton of them :)

okay just give me a time when you are available to trade.
Is tomorrow around this time fine for you? :) I will clone my Joltik by Pokémon bank + save backup in case you're interested, no cloning codes involved :)

I don't have any hacked Pokémon posted in this thread, all my shinies are legit 100%, obtained by means of TSV abusing, and all have a related Reddit permalink to prove their legitimacy. If you have other TSV-abused shiny Pokémons, then we can trade, otherwise I'm not interested in random shinies of non-shiny competitives, as I already have a ton of them :)

Is tomorrow around this time fine for you? :) I will clone my Joltik by Pokémon bank + save backup in case you're interested, no cloning codes involved :)
yes , i am around now and will check back every half an hour or so .

Newly added:

#191 - Sunkern

OT: STEVEN | ID: 00467 | TSV: 2545
Nature: Modest | Ability: Solar Power
Moves: Morning Sun - Helping Hand - Encore - Endure
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 30 | HP Ice

Newly added:

#582 - Vanillite

OT: Andoria | ID: 27569 | TSV: 2779
Nature: Modest | Ability: Ice Body
Moves: Iron Defense - Magnet Rise - Autotomize - Ice Shard

New addition:

#004 - Charmander

OT: Dash Justice | ID: 56638 | TSV: 1689
Nature: Timid | Ability: Blaze
Moves: Dragon Pulse - Dragon Dance - Ancient Power - Outrage

I've managed to find a hatcher for one of my long-lost eggs:

#318 - 샤프니아

OT: 아람 | ID: 24571 | TSV: 1074
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Brine - Thrash - Hydro Pump - Destiny Bond
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - xx - 31 - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)