[Standard] SANDS Mafia - Game Over! Winners: Rageguy Variants, Staraptor Call, Nachos

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I highly, highly doubt that nook has any motive whatsoever for lynching me. But hey, I could be wrong, so post whatever your reasoning is.

Otherwise, don't fucking roll me the moment I run off to celebrate New Years knowing that I'd be too busy catching up with my expert game when I got back to defend myself.

Anyone who bandwagoned with this should be absolutely ashamed. I know that some of you are potential allies even.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
we are seeking a sub, someone has informed us they will not be able to get on and requested we sub them
if you are interested contact me on IRC asap

still missing 2 PMs, both are from people on factions (one is chronically delayed or sent by one of the teammates)

Yeti

dark saturday
lynchline

The day opened with no dead men and the return of Captain Bagman, who claims to be relatively harmless.

vonFiedler shrugs and tells everyone he is heading out for a party. Nook leaps into action the second he has left, prompting everyone he can find to lynch Card Game Mafia's host.

Nook must not believe in the heart of the cards.

vonFiedler returns, greeted by his seemingly-unavoidable demise. He cries out to stop the lynch, knowing there is majority on him, but nobody heeds his pleas for mercy.

He rages, playing all the Exodia cards and turning angrily towards Nook, who protests and says that's illegal!!!!!

vonFiedler doesn't care. Nook rolled him while he was bloody celebrating NEW YEARS. He will pay................... along with everyone who voted.

The heart of the cards is with vonFiedler, who sends his Yu-Gi-Oh monsters he loves dearly after Nook.

Dear Nook, you are Dead
nah just kidding, the roll on vonFiedler goes off without a hitch and you all lynch him

three bodies now dangle from the tree in the middle of what was once a great SANDS EMPORIUM

Dear vonFiedler, you are Forever Alone

A newer Rageguy Variant, you are a loser. As your name would suggest, you are incapable of gaining a spouse, or even holding a relationship with a boy or girl. In fact, it's probable you can't even make friends and even the dog your parents own hates you. Because you are so socially inept, you still think playing in MUDS is cool, despite the beating your mother gives you when she has to hose you off. You're going to be forever alone anyway right, so why bother with long walks on SANDS beaches?

Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Virtually pining away for USER". You will take notice of that user and feel attracted to them, however due to your social inabilities, you cannot actually approach them and instead you will hunt for information on them on the internet, gaining their Role PM. This will include their item name, but not its function. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Be caught in public with USER". You will get so daring as to approach that user in public, however because you are so hideous and awkward, that user will be avoided like the plague by everyone but killers, who have a job to do regardless of your loneliness.

You currently hold P.H.Y.L.L.I.S. <snip>.

You are allied with the Rageguy Variants. You win if the Rageguy Variants eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the MUDS, and each member still living must hold them.

Quote: FOREVER ALONE
As he dangles, last breaths leaving him, he yells "YOU ROLLED ME ON NEW YEARS!"

Nobody is bothered. Such is the result of a world not ruled by SANDS or MUDS.

Though StevenSnype is in the back of the Mystery Machine, it seems he has left you all a note that the P.H.Y.L.L.I.S. is in the SANDS ARENA to be scavenged, along with other items mentioned.

Additionally, we need that sub previously mentioned, please contact us if you are interested. We may need another due to activity, because we were missing:
1 PM.

Please get your PMs in, good job as usual to the rest of you.

Deadline for Night Three is 1/4/11 4:00 PM PST.

Result PMs are going out from Snype. - they are all out now, send in PMs etc

WE PROBABLY NEED 3 SUBS, 2 ARE DEFINITE, IF YOU WANT TO SUB IN CONTACT US

Yeti

dark saturday
we need 1 sub, 1 is assuredly required, please contact us

UncleSam has been subbed in for wickdaggler by request
LifeAdmiral has been subbed in for ArcticBlast because this mofo never sent his swagjocker PMs until the last second, if at all

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not interested in talking to any of you so anyone who was talking to wickdaggler can go shove it.

lol jk talk to me if you were talking to wick etc etc

Yeti

dark saturday
still seeking: one sub

factions please try to coordinate with your faction members and whoever you are allied with

if the count is accurate, we're missing 14 PMs and deadline is tomorrow at the usual time, please get them in whether telling us on IRC or PMing

thanks guys C:

Yeti

dark saturday
deadline, updating alone, will be slow, was brawling w/ my thuglums
we were missing 4 PMs, one of which is because we need a gd sub so some gd roach sub in

You all awaken to what appears to be a happy morning. After the return of Captain Bagman, who claims to be just a nice guy, and no deaths, you feel confident.

However, Bagman pulls the bag away from his face and deeply inhales.

"This place stinks, what the bag??" he comments, and you all proceed to sniff the air. It indeed carries the stench of death, and you look around for who isn't present.

In the distance, you hear the faint blaring of a cellphone ringtone: why you comin home, 4 in the morn, somethin goin on can i smell YO DICK

Only one man would have a ringtone as tragic as that.

You all enter UncleSam's house, the source of the ring. He was not present this morning.

You find the phone ringing incessantly, a pool of blood and what appears to be fragmented, human feces. shade smashes the phone, stating the music isn't right for a fella.

UncleSam's body cannot be found, only blood and what looks like teeth marks on his bed. It appears he was not only raped up the rectum, but he may have been eaten as well.

It seems a scourge of society has died this day.

Dear wickdaggler/UncleSam, you are Justin Bieber

You are without a doubt the worst member of your faction. Once you hit puberty, your career will be shot, because nobody will think lesbian hair on an acne-ridden guy with a cracking, low voice is attractive, even your mentally-crippled tweenage fans who finger themselves to your high-pitched voice now. I presume you offer oral sex to rappers to get them on your CDs, because you certainly have nothing to actually offer in the musical world. Because you enjoy shoving weird things up your undeveloped <snip>, you have decided to seek out SANDS, since you like the feel of sand in your penile tract.

Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Walk into a door away from USER". You will prove you are a moron and walk into a glass door and proceed to cry in the opposite direction of that user, dragging everyone's attention onto you as they wonder how anyone could be that stupid. Killers will disregard your idiocy and complete their goals, however. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Baby, baby, USER". You will sing one of your stupid love songs to that user, not understanding what is actually going on. They will think you are either so adorably dumb or so mentally crippled they will let their guard down, allowing you to take whatever items they may have.

You currently hold no item.

You are allied with the Really Bad Artists. You win if the Really Bad Artists eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SANDS, and each member still living must hold them.

Quote: Interviewer: Do you have a Valentine this year?
Justin: I have one person that I'll be sending flowers to and that's my mom. She's been there since the beginning and has given up a lot for me, I'm very blessed to have her. She likes roses, so I think I might send her the One Less Lonely Girl bouquet.
You all begin to murmur amongst yourselves.

Nook snickers and asks if we're sure this was a rape case. Bieber is gay enough to willingly take it up the butt until he spews his colon's contents across his bed.

The world may never know.

You all look around and notice another man is missing today. His house is empty, and he cannot be found anywhere. Eventually, jigglypuffers42 yells that she found him in another abandoned pumpkin patch. You find a pile of her vomit next to askaninjask, whose rectum is hanging out of his rear and appears to have been torn, as if through violent, anal sex.

"Why do I always have to see this?" jiggly asks. The only answer is she's the most likely to hurl at someone's tattered rectal lining.

askaninjask was apparently carrying on his Dog Eat Dog ways..

Dear askaninjask, you are Lassie

Does Lassie really need flavor? I think everyone knows the great deeds done by the true, blue Lassie. You are a hero dog, strong, skilled, intelligent, and able to communicate what needs to be done with the humans around you. A Collie, you are a true hero, and thus commendable. SANDS are easier to brush out of your coat, long as it is, than MUDS, especially once they dry, so you are hoping to gain SANDS to help you help little boys in wells.

Every night, you may PM both hosts with "NX - Barking to alert everyone to the threat against USER". You will notify everyone around that user could be in trouble, ensuring no killer will be able to accomplish their goal. Alternatively, you may PM both hosts with "NX - point USER to the well". You will take that user to the well, where everyone is, and because so many people are there anyone targeting them with a night action will meet with no success, excluding kills. Additionally, every day you may PM both hosts with "DX - Look like a cute puppy around USER". You will look so adorable around this user that nobody will be able to successfully lynch them the next day. Eventually, people will get tired of your cute face being everywhere, so after two successful protections, you cannot use this anymore.

You currently hold <snip>.

You are allied with the Commendable Canines. You win if the Commendable Canines eliminate all threats. Additionally, you must gain access to the SANDS, and each member still living must hold them.

Quote: WOOF.
Crux begins to cry, "WHAT KIND OF SICK GUY RAPES LASSIE..... OH MY GOD THEY KILLED LASSIE.. WHY.... WHY!!!"

He retires to hysterics, and you all are prompted to agree: what the bloody mess is going on?

It is now Day Four. Day Four will end 1/6 at 4:00 PM PST.
I am sending out result PMs asap. - ALL RESULT PMS ARE OUT. Please be sure to get your actions in on time guys, it was a stretch today and we didn't get them all :\

The SANDS ARENA still has a variety of items.

Last, Acklow has been subbed OUT for iiMKUltra by request.

lynch iimkultra
hes a neutral that needs all killers dead, and if you are in a faction you are considered a killer
if you would like to know more before lynching you can pm me

I've got no problem with killing iiMKUltra

Anyway, someone actually gave me a literal "<snip> SANDS" which I neither knew existed or needed. I can't hold onto it, so whoever wants this should talk to me. If you know where I can get the fake SANDS that is what I really need.

Yeti

dark saturday
idk how many PMs we need, sorry guys neither host has added the needed columns to the spread so we can input day actions

GET
YOUR
PMS
IN

is all I can say C: thanks for PMing consistently so far, be sure to get your actions in, we have a fair few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)