The Everything NFL Thread - 2013-2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
who needs an offseason thread edition

my bold draft prediction: mock drafts are for suckers and they're all going to be drastically wrong :^)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
This Johnny Football narrative is so insipid. I'm glad he finally got drafted so the next pick can come and these utterly vapid announcers can stfu about him. "If you're a baby boomer like me..." you probably are already in bed it's past 10PM on the East Coast.

The hype about it crashed Reddit though.

I await the shocking Seahawks pick that make so-called analysts scratch their heads. Or we trade down.

This Johnny Football narrative is so insipid. I'm glad he finally got drafted so the next pick can come and these utterly vapid announcers can stfu about him.
implying they will shut up about it between now and September

implying they will EVER shut up about it

just accept it and move on :)

Interesting Day 1, will be interesting to see how the next few days pan out. Manziel, Brotles, and Bridgewater go in the 1st round, but not necessarily in the order anyone expected, and one almost fell out of the 1st round completely. Had a feeling the Browns would grab Manziel with pick 2, but didn't see them pulling off all those trades to dart about.

A bit disappointed the Niners didn't try moving considering they have more picks than needs or positions to sign, but eh, maybe they just didn't feel that strongly about the others and were content to shore up safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)