The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck are the Broncos not on that list. Afc west looking like the best division in football this year with three teams 2-0 plus the snakebit chargers with two losses by a combined 5 points

Here it is:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...kings-week-3-kansas-city-chiefs-hit-no-1-spot

Seattle at number 6 are you kidding? Lol
Remember, I said Harrison's rankings. Not my own. You know how laughable they can be half the time (as well as other experts) and where he throws us around. We were number 2 after preseason.

What's clear is his Steelers love when he does these though.

And we shift down, so did the Packers, but still above the Lions, even with the injuries. Lions are not too favored by some other lists, but they didn't look too bad last night.

How the fuck are the Broncos not on that list. Afc west looking like the best division in football this year with three teams 2-0 plus the snakebit chargers with two losses by a combined 5 points
They were 16 last week. Didnt think they would shift enough to crack the list (another good win and they can be top 5 even). I'm liking what I'm seeing from them and I can see them competing for division this year (they just need to lock in the second half of the season). I thought they were unfairly unfavored coming in to the year. Most people said they would be last in the division.

Anyways like I said, huge shifts that affect the top ten after one week are unnecessary. Football is game-to-game, but you need to see a few wins in a row to be considered hot.

After what I witnessed last night I believe the giants are better off with (poop emoji) at left tackle than flowers. At least you can make someone slip on poop

Edit: fuck Beckham. I hope he reinjures his ankle after the dirty block in the back he put on our middle linebacker last night. There were a bunch of missed calls by the refs but gotta give the giants all the help they can get because they trash this year

Last edited:

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
And might as well get Harrison's power rankings for top ten.

Chiefs
Patriots
Raiders
Falcons
Packers
Seahawks
Lions
Steelers
Cowboys
Buccaneers

Detriot could possibly jump Seattle, but Harrison got this love/hate thing with us. The only reason we maintain the rank is because we won our game. It was ugly as shit. Against the fuckin 49ers. Pittsburgh's too sloppy to shift above the two. Tampa Bay moved up by default last week, but should easily crack Harrison's top ten after that blowout win (while Philadelphia and Minnesota losing theirs).
2-0, 8 picks in two games and we haven't even cracked Harrison's top 10? I know our opponents sucked, but you can only beat the teams in front of you and our d has been otherworldly.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
So what's the story with Lawrence Timmons and his suspension? - all thats known publicly is that the dude went AWOL and was found at LAX trying to catch a flight to PA to visit his baby momma and son but my mate texted me today to say he thought it was drug-related and the dude was just on a bender and the Dophins wanted to cover that shit up. I really dont want that to be true as he served us so well for so many years and seemed like a real blue-collar guy - I was sad to see him go to Miami and want the best for him. What you guys reckon?

2-0, 8 picks in two games and we haven't even cracked Harrison's top 10? I know our opponents sucked, but you can only beat the teams in front of you and our d has been otherworldly.
The one you quoted was my guess for his. I knew they wouldn't crack because they started extremely low to begin with and have to climb up. And the whole Flacco revovery weighs in on it.

(fantasy football)my wife has Gurley.. i have Hyde..

it was a really good fucking game. Hype as fuck.

of course leave it to a (ex)Bears player to fuck it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)