Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Preseason Discussion / Trash Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
js this post isn't meant to turn the thread into actual trash - it's a genuine response, but sorry for actually "sinking down to his level"

played on my phone with 5 minute teams and my team still won the tournament

i'll bet my ballsack that finch will run his team into the ground just like he did the Bigs thanks to his tryhard preparation and inability to comprehend that the players he scouts may possibly alter their styles once every 1000 years

lmao this may be easier than last year
can't believe i'm actually reading this stuff, guess i gotta put you in your place.

first off, you lost to me twice in NUPL last year, 2-0 both times, and you lost to me in the SPL prior. you're the dude who always brags about all of your victories and accomplishments, so i guess it's my turn to talk or it's your turn to be quiet.

second off, last NUPL you got carried by soulgazer, hikari, realistic waters, and co. and you even fucking admitted to that (and everyone on your team said it, too), so the fact that you're using that to assert your dominance over the community or anyone for that fact doesn't make any sense.

the reason you weren't chosen as a manager this year is because last year you didn't take the tournament seriously (see: using five pokemon and openly stating you didn't give a fuck during the stint that you were on LoA), you went inactive b/c of a computer issue and left your team to handle itself, and you've consistently handled yourself poorly (getting yourself multiple infractions and even a ban). putting you in a leadership position in the communities biggest tournament given all of the above seems like a bad decision to me. there was nothing unfair or bias about it.

and btw, your analysis of the bigs' season and my impact is about as on point as your spl plays, nice 3-6 bud.

don't respond to this post until you finish a tournament positive because you haven't done so in a while and the fact that you keep posting in these threads as if you're superior to everyone annoys me and many many others to no end.

31.5k out.

Cased

Banned deucer.
mfw u brag about winning a game thanks to an archeops crit

what's wrong with getting carried when u tell everybody what 6 pokemon they need to win? mfw i get insulted for being a great manager

u defend a majority your spl teammates for sucking cock during spl every single week but then i get flamed for doing badly, pick a side, unless mcmeghan sucks in your opinion, when u supported retaining him for 35% of your salary

im a team player, it's why ive made NUPL finals two years in a row and SPL finals 2 out of the last 3 years, and all you can do now is watch :(

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
I would just like to address this point from the auction:

<TheGoomy> I like buying players that don't build too (re, myself)

I build the vast majority of my own teams (in many tiers) and have built several ADV NU teams prior to NUPL in order to be adequately prepared for the tournament (knowing scouting would be incredibly difficult because it is not an active metagame). I've not spoken with TheGoomy ever I believe, so I am unsure where such a conception comes from, however I look forward to debuting some top tier Generation Three Never Used Squads to impress with hopefully
I wasn't talking about you at that point. I love you teal6 . Sorry if there was a misunderstanding in the mass chaos of the auction~ (maybe I said this right around the time you were picked?)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
mfw u brag about winning a game thanks to an archeops crit
mfw u defend yourself for choking a game that you lost regardless of hax no matter how you try to justify it
what's wrong with getting carried when u tell everybody what 6 pokemon they need to win? mfw i get insulted for being a great manager
thing is that isn't what happened according to dudes on your team - you barely where on at all when your computer was down and last i checked there was a big difference between "use these six pokemon" and actually managing a team properly, so guess that just proves my point
u defend a majority your spl teammates for sucking cock during spl every single week but then i get flamed for doing badly, pick a side, unless mcmeghan sucks in your opinion, when u supported retaining him for 35% of your salary
glad you found a way to bring that retain into the conversation for no apparent reason whatsoever b/c it's the only damn comeback you've had for three months and it wouldn't be a cased response without it.
im a team player, it's why ive made NUPL finals two years in a row and SPL finals 2 out of the last 3 years, and all you can do now is watch :(
yea you've been on some good teams - i won't deny it, but you're the dude who ALWAYS brags about records and winning games when you've been doing that, so either you've got a lot of shit to take back or you should quit while you're behind now. ps: i hope that your "team player" abilities are suddenly bolstered because just about everyone has recollection of you shittalking your own teammates on numerous occasions

Cased

Banned deucer.
mfw choking involves not being able to touch a sub klinklang with a trick room uxie

mfw i built every dpp / bw2 nu / xy / every oras team that wasn't waters' or joey's because they rule af and i still get insulted about managing my team to a championship

Doing bad happens when u cant devote long amounts of time to this game, I used to be able to devote hours thanks to my injury but now I have college and sports, you know, that stuff you lied about to get everybody to like you? I actually live that, it's tough, not like you'd know or anything :|

Don't worry Finch, while you continue to be angry and spout the same things about me that you've been doing for two years, I'll be doing what I can to help my team tournament teams reach the pinnacle of Smogon success, while you will watch and continue to insult me for being rude to people while... being rude to me D:

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
mfw choking involves not being able to touch a sub klinklang with a trick room uxie
you had literally no reason to let the camel get weakened - if acro didn't crit, it died to return from klinklang 100% of the time and the game went the same damn way it did eventually. you're also totally disregarding the fact that you dodged two sleep powders and haxed my tangela to shit prior to this, but that's cool

mfw i built every dpp / bw2 nu / xy / every oras team that wasn't waters' or joey's because they rule af and i still get insulted about managing my team to a championship
that's ALSO a lie because hikari went out of his way to say he actually built his shit on his own during a week or 2 and giving teams, once again, isn't all there is to managing and you're totally ignoring that, which was the main damn point i made last time

Doing bad happens when u cant devote long amounts of time to this game, I used to be able to devote hours thanks to my injury but now I have college and sports, you know, that stuff you lied about to get everybody to like you? I actually live that, it's tough, not like you'd know or anything :|
something something personal attacks over a pokemon forum because by actual pokemon related things aren't good enough

Don't worry Finch, while you continue to be angry and spout the same things about me that you've been doing for two years, I'll be doing what I can to help my team tournament teams reach the pinnacle of Smogon success, while you will watch and continue to insult me for being rude to people while... being rude to me D:
you're the one whose spouting the same things tho, i have so much shit on you that i could go all night man. ps: throughout this whole time i haven't exactly insulted you at all, 99% of this shit i said was either facts or about an spl game ~14 months ago that wasn't an insult while you personally insulted me, so you're off there, too.

ps2: glad you went out of your way not to quote me to try to get last word, but that isn't going to work. if you're real, you'll get your ass sloted in the bo3 slot when our teams play and we'll settle this the right way, for the fourth time.

Cased

Banned deucer.
I dont understand how lying about everything you actually are for multiple years on a pokemon forum isn't pokemon related but ok, i'd love to hear what else you have on me though. I don't think it's as bad as requesting I not call you a retard because you have a special needs college roommate lmao

zzz im tired ill make it short

I'll get slotted wherever my master Omfuga slots me, and we'll have fun considering we're the only two decent players at all three tiers combined, just remember that you're not battling me, you're battling your fake persona you created 5 years ago to impress everyone

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
i could go out of my way to write an ~essay long explanation of just about everything in that story to justify everything to you and everyone else in this thread and i'd gladly do so if you all would like, but something tells me that you'd rather just keep making something out of nothing to find a way to respond to me.

Cased

Banned deucer.
i could go out of my way to write an ~essay long explanation of just about everything in that story to justify everything to you and everyone else in this thread and i'd gladly do so if you all would like, but something tells me that you'd rather just keep making something out of nothing to find a way to respond to me.
I don't think anyone wants to read an essay about you lying about your fake special needs roommate

I would like to read an essay about how you thought it was sensible to send a personal message to me on the Pokemon Online forums to let me know that you were currently driving a car and that you would be home in fifteen minutes

itt we have a compulsive liar defending his honor with pokemon

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
alright i've had enough of this bull. you're twisting things and taking little bits of a large story to make yourself look good because you can't do so otherwise. tomorrow afternoon i'll write that essay and explain this whole story to everyone here and for those who care about reading, they'll see how off you actually are.

Cased

Banned deucer.
mfw a compulsive liar is suddenly going to tell the truth now

i wont read if you dont add a picture of your car that you said broke down on the same day your 22 year old girlfriend broke up with you (after u got demoted on PO?)

lmao i keep remembering these stories and they're so good ugh you're gold

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
see if i do you favors anymore raseri tennis teddeh and rozes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be making passive aggressive posts about you guys for an undecided amount of time from now on! this isnt the last time you'll be hearing from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)