WCop General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
<extracted from the sign-up post>

TO ALL ASIANS OUT THERE, LISTEN!

I have talked to Blarajan lately about some of the issues regarding Team Asia. As a result, Blarajan will serve as the CAPTAIN of the team, and I will serve as the CO-CAPTAIN. For those interested, feel free to visit our IRC channel, which is #asia. Best wishes to you, guys~ =]

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
TO ANYONE FROM US EAST

While we said earlier this season that our roster is full and that we weren't going to run tryouts, some recent events have made it clear that we may actually have an opening on our roster. If you are interested in trying out for these very few remaining spots, feel free to PM Me/BKC/any East person you know or join #east on SynIrc and ask for a tryout (make sure to send logs to me on forums though as I will be collecting them all). We do realize this is a bit of a late announcement with rosters being due in approximately a week, and we apologize, but we just thought that instead of just adding one of our friends it would be nice to give anyone and everyone a fair shot, as I'm always so disappointed that we have to turn away so many great players every year due to roster size.​

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
TO ANYONE FROM US EAST

While we said earlier this season that our roster is full and that we weren't going to run tryouts, some recent events have made it clear that we may actually have an opening on our roster. If you are interested in trying out for these very few remaining spots, feel free to PM Me/BKC/any East person you know or join #east on SynIrc and ask for a tryout (make sure to send logs to me on forums though as I will be collecting them all). We do realize this is a bit of a late announcement with rosters being due in approximately a week, and we apologize, but we just thought that instead of just adding one of our friends it would be nice to give anyone and everyone a fair shot, as I'm always so disappointed that we have to turn away so many great players every year due to roster size.​
You can be the next dragonuser. Or at worst next year's dragonuser. Think about it.

TO ANYONE FROM US EAST

uh excuse you who the fuck died and made you praj.pan

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
i don't know if it's general talk, but i think team asia is having administrative issues. blarajan was made captain but he said yesterday that he doesn't want to be one and clarion's better. if he doesn't want to be, why is he captain. also, a friend of mine, who shall stay anonymous won, 3-0 in xy tryouts but was dropped for being "irritating". while not reliable, but i also hear that tryouts were not done 'cos some of the last year's crew was selected beforehand. i don't know if it's true and i don't care how much and from whom i hear bullshit for this post, but i know that team asia needs better administrating and not friendly submissions into the team
Give me time to get to know the Smogon WCoP works, and give me time to get to know the Smogonites. It's been a very long time since my last visit on Smogon, js.

Eventually, it will come true. Eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)