The Everything NFL Thread - 2017-18 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which in turn makes it easier to gloat that one Super Bowl championship. See how that works? It goes full circle. It pisses off Jags, Texans, and Titans fans cause 1>0. (Even though the Colts technically have 2 but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But nevertheless, Scott Tolzien throwing a football and the injury gods still make me want to kill myself
i guess Tom Brady is better than PM because SB rings, huh.

Which in turn makes it easier to gloat that one Super Bowl championship. See how that works? It goes full circle. It pisses off Jags, Texans, and Titans fans cause 1>0. (Even though the Colts technically have 2 but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) But nevertheless, Scott Tolzien throwing a football and the injury gods still make me want to kill myself
When if they don't start Jacoby.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
LOL if you guys thought this game was a shitshow, just wait until los angeles plays the niners next week.
Fella the rams looked decent week 1, even though they were playing the literal asscheeks that is indianapolis. Game might be somewhat one sided but at least we might see some points and not just nonstop offensive ineptitude.

Fella the rams looked decent week 1, even though they were playing the literal asscheeks that is indianapolis. Game might be somewhat one sided but at least we might see some points and not just nonstop offensive ineptitude.
Their defense looked decent. Two pick sixes. They ran the ball well. But don't forget the colts have the worst rushing defense in the league... colts offense won the rams the game

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
Their defense looked decent. Two pick sixes. They ran the ball well. But don't forget the colts have the worst rushing defense in the league... colts offense won the rams the game
Thats valid but Goff also looked surprisingly OK imo and I reckon he'll probably make some good throws against a ballsack niners secondary if the pass rush doesnt get him

Todd Gurley ran for 2 yards per carry against the Colts D. The reason the Colts played that bad was Scott Tolzien and our lack of depth in the secondary due to Davis and Geathers being out and Hooker being on IR. The Colts have struggled with run D in the past but the Rams did NOT run the ball well

Rams was definitely a farce.

*Edit*

lol, Also, Cincinnati fired the OC.

Also, some thoughts on Watson. Houston should definitely move forward with him, but he needs to desperately work on his awareness and poise in the pocket. He panicked a lot and moved when he coulda had an extra second or two to look downfield and possibly throw. He was lucky to get that rushing TD.

Last edited:
Todd Gurley ran for 2 yards per carry against the Colts D. The reason the Colts played that bad was Scott Tolzien and our lack of depth in the secondary due to Davis and Geathers being out and Hooker being on IR. The Colts have struggled with run D in the past but the Rams did NOT run the ball well
Todd wasn't the only dude rushing

Who does everyone have for Saints vs Patriots? I'm personally rooting for a damn meteor because I despise both teams, but one of two things can happen:

1) if alex smith threw for 368 yards drew brees could throw for 500 lol

Or

2) bill belichick will do his thing and beat the next 10 teams in a row as a response to the embarassment they took on primetime

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
I want brees to torch the pats d - maybe they even give AP some proper carries... Also, what you guys think would happen if Brady had a genuinely bad season this season?

triple lel

Tom Brady will get ur hopes up and make you think hes done just so he can inflict more pain upon you when he wins the superbowl again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)