Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durant..Idc what anyone says, if you legitimately watched this series you'd know he is king turnover. The guy just keeps going ISO when the team is benefiting from a fast pace and just keeps gifting the ball back to the warriors on key possessions in a must close out game..this guy better pull out magic in the next game. If he fails to do so, real basketball fans should stop worrying about brons legacy and start aiming some of that shit talk towards Durant, tonight's game 6 could come back to haunt him but hopefully it doesn't.

Klay n Steph combined to go 17-31 from three while Durant n Westbrook combined to go 1-13 while shooting 10-31 and 10-27 thats the big difference. 13% 3pt percentage for a team is down right pathetic.

Being a Trailblazers fan, I really want the Thunder to take the title this year. Great players in Durant and Westbrook, and great support with Kanter and Waiters. Fun team to watch as well.

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Rockets fan here. As someone who knows alot of people who became Golden State fans this year because of breaking the record, I really want them to lose to the Thunder so all the people who call themselves 'true fans' of Golden State will hop on the Cavs/Thunder Bandwagon.

Oh please stop that shit about hurr durr bandwagon hurr durr. EVERY GOOD TEAM IN NBA HAS IT'S BANDWAGON FANBASE. Jordan's Bulls, Shaq and Kobe's Lakers, Bron's Cavs, Durant and Westbrook's OKC, CP3 and Blake's Clippers, Wade's Heat...EVERY TEAM WITH A HIGH RATE OF SUCCESS WILL HAVE A BUNCH OF BANDWAGONERS. So please, don't be stupid and shut the fuck up.

About the game, Klay pulling the comeback, Curry raising hot on the clutch and Iggy on the lockdown D. OKC choked, for sure, but it was against the reigning champs.

Oh please stop that shit about hurr durr bandwagon hurr durr. EVERY GOOD TEAM IN NBA HAS IT'S BANDWAGON FANBASE. Jordan's Bulls, Shaq and Kobe's Lakers, Bron's Cavs, Durant and Westbrook's OKC, CP3 and Blake's Clippers, Wade's Heat...EVERY TEAM WITH A HIGH RATE OF SUCCESS WILL HAVE A BUNCH OF BANDWAGONERS. So please, don't be stupid and shut the fuck up.

About the game, Klay pulling the comeback, Curry raising hot on the clutch and Iggy on the lockdown D. OKC choked, for sure, but it was against the reigning champs.
I mean, what he said was true. After all, this is the same moronic fanbase that collectively chanted, "Throw [Adams] out" despite the fact that Green did a fucking MMA move on Adams and received no punishment whatsoever for it.

I don't think I've been this disappointed since the Lakers got swept by the Mavs in 2011. I probably won't be watching this finals much, but good luck to the Warriors.

OKC will always be a 2 man team that will never go all the way. Especially by how streaky they are.

This is gonna be an insane finals. Cmon Lebron.

Warriors in 5~6 games. Kyrie is a TRASH defensively and was crushed by Lowry when he caught fire in games 3 and 4. Love is an imminent offensive threat, but doesn't have the strength and willingness to play against Draymond Green, who plays intense and are very physical on the post. LeBron will make great games, but not enough to lift up the Cavs, especially with Iguodala sniffling down your back on D.

The Finals MVP will be Klay Thompson unless Tyron Lue gonna be crazy enough to put Dellavedova to play SG and guard Klay. Kyrie guarding Steph? It's time to learn how to pray a Hail Mary.

kyrie got a crucial block in crunch time on steph that allowed the cavs to take it OT

I remember being really surprised that kyrie played defense

CAVS in 6

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
People said last year in the final, that the Cavs would've won if Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving was healthy. I don't believe that's the case, but now we'll find out and see because the rosters on both teams are quite identical to a year ago.

I say Warriors win in 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)