Official NBA 2010-11 Season Thread

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Heat are -24 with Lebrick James on the floor, and it's only the 4th quarter. The Heat have shot 22 more free throws (34-12). They have 2 more rebounds, 1 more assist and 3 more blocks...but they're down by 10. We can't count the Heat out yet (6 minutes is a long time) but it's looking like the Mavs are just beating the Heat at their own game. Lebron is giving up on his teammates as usual and playing like trash again in the clutch. Reminds me of A-Rod, when youre given everything from the beginning of your career you don't know how to get dirty. Also kudos to Jason Terry for calling out Lebron and outplaying him.

WE ARE ALL NOWITZNESSES

edit: lolbron

175-186 free throw shooting, good luck matching that world. Terry and Barea won this game, good dudes. Not really anything good to say...already said it all. Wooooooooooooooo!

Well, we doubted them time and time again and they did better than we originally thought.

Congratulations Portland Trailblazers for matching the Heat in winning 2 games!

Okay, just kidding. The Mavs finally get rid of their critics like me and lolmavs is a thing of the past. Who knew you could host the trophy with the only guy attacking the basket being a midget.

Very happy for the Mavs :)
I had predicted the mavs in 5-6 :D
Congratulations Dirk, Kidd, Terry, darkie, etc.

Because wanting it more is definitely the only determining factor in a sports contest.
Why not, it certainly can be a factor; obviously both teams are about equally skilled, so there's not much more than desire as well to want to win and overcome right? Better than the excuses Miami will inevitably come up with somewhere.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Congrats Mavs, even though you guys knocked off my Lakers I'm really happy that they won it this year - what started as bitter disappointment turned into a real admiration for their never say die attitude and Dirk's all round godliness. On that topic, the last two seasons (including this one) has had the finals MVP have a terrible shooting performance in a clinching game. It doesn't really mean anything but I thought it was funny nonetheless!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)