Tournament Smogon Premier League: NeverUsed Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORAS NU: Can-Eh-Dian vs Cased - Seems cased doesn't care to much this spl and can-eh is doing really solid lately.
ORAS NU: Realistic Waters vs rozes - if RW stops dissapointing me and keeps his first weeks A+ game up again he wins.
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Soulgazer - best player in nu this spl.
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Blast - Happy to get another chance (sad that is was for the cost for Shaneghoul), I hope me and shane pulling this one off!
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs Teddeh - The creative builder vs the solid battler this would be exciting.

ORAS NU: Can-Eh-Dian vs Cased - evan on a tear rn
ORAS NU: Realistic Waters vs rozes - both players havent been at their best the last few weeks, but I think rozes building style gives him a slight advantage. highlight match
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Soulgazer - sg has been very consistent this year. Bouff, bring a garbo check
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Blast - jarii wants to bounce back
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs Teddeh - just trust me

ORAS NU: Can-Eh-Dian vs Cased - Every time I pick against Evan it bites me in the ass and he's been more than solid lately so gotta go with my dude.
ORAS NU: Realistic Waters vs rozes - Can't see meta going 4-4.
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Soulgazer - SG has been more than impressive this year and has been particularly hot as of late so i'm not picking against him, but if Bouff's net doesn't crash it'll be a fun one.
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Blast - Jarii has been freed so he's likely to prepare well, but Blast is the more experienced player and I think it will show here. Not sure who to go with on this one *_*
ORAS NU: Teddeh Slayer vs Teddeh - Teddeh has been hot lately but so has Kiyo. Giving Kiyo the edge because i've liked his builds more so far.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ORAS NU: Blast vs Realistic Waters
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased
ORAS NU: aim vs Can-Eh-Dian
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs panamaxis
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Teddeh

this weeks matchups
ORAS NU: Blast vs Realistic Waters
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased
ORAS NU: aim vs Can-Eh-Dian
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs panamaxis
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Teddeh

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ORAS NU: Blast vs Realistic Waters - you deserve the 6-3, sorry blast. I consider both of you to be equal, but RW's teambuilding impress me more.

ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased - I know what this idiot Cased is gonna bring, and trust me you don't wanna know lol

ORAS NU: aim vs Can-Eh-Dian - i fucking love you joel, but Evan is like 27-1 against me in tests BabyRage

ORAS NU: Kiyo vs panamaxis - have fun scheduling, kiyo.

ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Teddeh - After last week Teddeh, I don't know what's going on. Finch wins if he cares (he always do).

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
ORAS NU: Blast vs Realistic Waters - waters is sexier and therefore will win
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased - Unlike SG when I saw what cased was bringing i instantly feared for jarii
ORAS NU: aim vs Can-Eh-Dian - i heard poketubers were the best at pokemon :o
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs panamaxis - use heat and ill love you forever
ORAS NU: Ghosting Slot Finchinator vs Teddeh

fun week :o

ORAS NU: Blast vs Realistic Waters - Waters has improved me more then Blast has in this spl.
ORAS NU: Jarii vs Cased - time for one last chance.
ORAS NU: aim vs Can-Eh-Dian - not because he won already or something.
ORAS NU: Kiyo vs panamaxis - he wins if not drunk
ORAS NU: Finchinator vs Teddeh - haven't seen finch play nu for a long time but teddeh has trouble to keep his hype up from last spl.

Last edited:
Semis are here oo

ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Shaneghoul
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Cased

ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Shaneghoul
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Cased

i'll probably do some in-depth match analysis after both games have been played b/c there's only 2 games this week and my team's out oo

I think if shane's gonna win, it has to be this week, but sg's just been so good so far that i just can't predict against him unless him and jarri have a masterplan lmao
bouff vs cased is cool, i think bouff is gonna win cause he's played like jesus most weeks

I am going to make a comeback and do a commentary over these games !! Stay tuned :D

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
if cased passes sg another great idea for his team this week i wouldnt bet against him, if shane can bring something to deal with garbodor while also not going too far out of his comfort zone (something i've struggled to see the ruiners nu slot do so far) then he has a decent shot as well

i have to give the upper hand to bouff in his game v cased, i've been impressed with the way bouff's prepared for his games and his team choices so far. that being said I wouldn't count cased out if he can get out of this building funk and bring a solid team with innovation and not have to go full gym leader.

if we're going strictly off how well they've been playing this far I'd be leaning towards bouff n sg, tho both Shane and cased are likely to be going pretty hard to turn around what have been less than stellar records from both (proclaims mr.0-4). maybe I'll be able to get a narration on a bouff game I don't end up scrapping haha

ORAS NU: Soulgazer vs Shaneghoul - Love shane but SG has been really solid this year and I can't pick against him in this matchup.
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Cased - Although Bouff has been the better and more consistent player this season imo, I really expect Cased to build something great and take this match seriously. Should be a fun one regardless.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ORAS NU: soulgazer vs Shaneghoul - Really looking forward to it. Kind of wanted to play Jarii since w3 I had to play PttP (lol), but Shaneghoul is somebody else I never really got to fight that I have been wanting to, so I'll take it I guess :O. Also looking forward to what Shane + Jarii (+ Teddeh huehuehue) will cook up for me KappaPride
ORAS NU: Bouff vs Cased - 1) He needs a SPL playoff win 2) There's finally a reason for him to care a bit more. Love Bouff, extremely good season so far. He can definitely take it too, but my guts say Cased.

SPL isn't over, but I just want to give a shoutout to Can-Eh-Dian rozes Blast Teddeh Kiyo iplaytennislol (did you even play) Realistic Waters for the great regular SPL NU season, has to be the first year since SPL5 that I felt like every teams had a good NU starter! Some of you guys didn't do as well as others, but unfortunately it's bound to happen in this kind of tournament. I remember telling a bunch of you how fun SPL was to me in the past years a while ago, and I hope you all got to have fun too :)

Maybe I will be there next year, maybe I won't, but I am sure that I will be lurking and I am looking forward to see you guys grow as players!

grandpa out

tbh i wasn't the biggest fan of either of those semis games, but at least we have finals now!

ORAS NU: Soulgazer vs Cased - The battle of the bw2 titans, looking to be a super good finisher to NU this SPL.

soulgazer wins tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)