Asek

Banned deucer.
Vote count

Haruno (1)
(martin)
Former Hope (1) (Haruno)
King_ (1) (Blank Slate2356)
Hitmonleet (1) (Texas Cloverleaf)

Not voting: Former hope, Biggie, Shubaka17, Hitmonleet, King_, (sub slot), whydon

and I need another sub for that slot btw. pm me if your interested

Unlynch
I have an exam coming up so sorry for the slow replies.
Im gonna remain neutral for now since I wanna follow discussion.
On second thought, I do agree with Texas that since we mislynched d1, Leet actually looks more scummy, since all my suspicions on Whydon and biggie centered around him.
But King is still suspicious, since I believe an anti town is nearly as bad as scum.
Still be tracking discussion then voting.

Checking in real quick, I just want to say, Vote King. The way he's been playing just isn't what a town member would do. They haven't really participated in discussion recently, and their sudden change bothers me even more. Plus, I really don't want this day to end in 4 different people being lynched and us losing automatically.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Checking in real quick, I just want to say, Vote King. The way he's been playing just isn't what a town member would do. They haven't really participated in discussion recently, and their sudden change bothers me even more. Plus, I really don't want this day to end in 4 different people being lynched and us losing automatically.
It's pretty opportune to take the stance of "I don't want 4 different people being lynched" when you're one of the four in question. It makes me think that you're possibly hopping on the King vote in order to save your own skin.

vote king_ because I can't see a tutor encouraging this behavior from a village so I'm assuming it's some elaborate plan where he acts so scummy we eventually conclude that he isn't scum

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK I did a big re-read of the thread and came to the rather dismaying conclusion that there are a lot of potential scum, two nulls and only one person who I can say I am confident is town. I took notes on paper with the intent of re-typing them here 'cause taking notes from on-screen info in Notepad is crap, but it took longer than planned and I don't really have time to type them up right now--so I've taken photos of the notes. If there is anything you can't read just tell me and I'll type that bit out, but I'll post a current stance list afterwards.
tl;dr of current stances:

Town: Texas
Null: King_, Whydon
Null Scum: Blank Slate, Leprachan, Biggie, Former Hope, Shubaka, Hitmonleet
Scum: Haruno

I'll be keeping my vote on the latter.

Blank Slate2356 biggie I want to see more activity from you; idling is just making you look suspicious, and quite frankly you've said basically nothing of much substance all game so far.

After reviewing the thread, while I do like that King finally made a decentish post, his behavior is by far still very scummy.

On the other hand, *especially* if King is somehow town who fucked up majorly. Blankslate is almost surely scum after that unvote.

Vote King

i agree, the king bandwagon seemed too memey for me until he just gave in. after that it made me wonder why he wouldn't even provide a decent defense/offense.

as far as other people, isn't haruno kinda scummy? or do i have the wrong player? someone was lightly shot posting in a scummy manner, and that's who i want to lynch tomorrow

Asek

Banned deucer.
You all decide that its time to kill king_

'YOU DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT' he yells as the noose is tied

'YOU WOULDNT DARE LYN-' king_ is cut off as his body drops and hangs

You all reach into his pocket expecting to confirm your suspicions, but come away feeling horrified

King_ has been lynched. His role was Vanilla Town

it is now night 2. Deadline for actions in 24 hours

Well fuck, I'd wager blank is scum after his shadow interactions with the king lynch. But let's see if Haruno had a solid read on someone last day.

Fyi, I'll be out of town tomorrow so don't expect posts from me then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)