MLB thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE FUCKING DOING LOOKING TO TRADE FUCKING MARCO SCUTERO TO THE FUCKING ROCKIES FOR? WE BETTER GET FUCKING A FUCKING GRADE "A" SP, BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A FUCKING MLB READY SS BESIDES NICK FUCKING PUNTO. GOD DAMN IT, IF THIS IS A FUCKING MOVE JUST TO REDUCE FUCKING PAY ROLE TO SIGN FUCKING ROY FUCKING OSWALT FOR 3 GAMES BEFORE HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING NECK AND WE FUCKING PISS $8 MILLION OF OUR FUCKING PAYROLL DOWN THE SODDING TOILET, I'M GOING TO FUCKING STORM THE FUCKING GOD DAMN SODDING FENWAY PARK AND LAY THE BIGGEST FUCKING SHIT RIGHT ON CARMINE THE FUCKING COMPUTER AND I'M GOING TO TAKE A SODDING WRECKING BALL RIGHT THROUGH BILL JAMES OFFICE. FUCK.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE FUCKING DOING LOOKING TO TRADE FUCKING MARCO SCUTERO TO THE FUCKING ROCKIES FOR? WE BETTER GET FUCKING A FUCKING GRADE "A" SP, BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE A FUCKING MLB READY SS BESIDES NICK FUCKING PUNTO. GOD DAMN IT, IF THIS IS A FUCKING MOVE JUST TO REDUCE FUCKING PAY ROLE TO SIGN FUCKING ROY FUCKING OSWALT FOR 3 GAMES BEFORE HE BREAKS HIS FUCKING NECK AND WE FUCKING PISS $8 MILLION OF OUR FUCKING PAYROLL DOWN THE SODDING TOILET, I'M GOING TO FUCKING STORM THE FUCKING GOD DAMN SODDING FENWAY PARK AND LAY THE BIGGEST FUCKING SHIT RIGHT ON CARMINE THE FUCKING COMPUTER AND I'M GOING TO TAKE A SODDING WRECKING BALL RIGHT THROUGH BILL JAMES OFFICE. FUCK.
We have a Mlb "ready" SS, oh and he's a Hall of Famer too ;) :trollface:. Its not like marco was all star-level, roy oswalt I agree will bring a 4 era to the Al east, maybe you guys should be interested in bringing edwin jackson?

Marco is the one year gap between now and Iggy. The guy is a dirt dog. If we do trade him to COL, I want someone good, like Chachin (sp?). I don't want him just to be a salary dump.

And I don't want Edwin Jackson unless he agrees on a one year deal with a team option.

Thank God, the trade talk fizzled. It seems the Sox grew some balls and backed out last minute.
More like lost balls, all this side trade talk for the Bo sox doesnt concern be as long as some juggernaught or ace comes to the team. I dont get why your front office thinks adding more pieces will raise your team's ability, it doesnt. Remember the pirates above 500 and in 1st for a bit, then they fell apart when they tried to add Derek lee to "strengthen their lineup". Obviously it failed and was stupid because the team was perfect how it was, changing the chemistry complete fucked them up. Same with the red sox, they have the talent to compete with us but just need a new trainer, the red sox just cant stay healthy.

The Pirates failed because their players started to play as they should...

Same with Cleveland and the Marlins. Bad teams go through good runs sometimes. Bringing people in won't change that in baseball. It's crazy to think the Bucs and Tribe lost because they brought in better players. Their run was going to be even shorter lived without Ubaldo or Lee...

Wouldn't say Yu was cheap... With the posting and the contract, total AAV is about 18 million a year for a guy who never pitched in the bigs.

Don't think the Rangers have the funds to go and sign Prince for another 20 million...

But congratulations on the signing though. Love to see how deep Ells can launch one of Yu's "gyroballs". :]
I believe that the contract all depends on his first three years (Because of third year wall syndrome that all the Japanese pitchers seem to hit). He pitches like an Ace, it's a steal, but if he burns out, he's basically a Japanese John Lackey.

FUCK THE FRONT OFFICE. JUST FUCK 'UM.

We now need a fucking SS since sodding Nick Punto wouldn't fucking cut it on the fucking Astros.

Unless our fucking compensation is sodding Starlin Castro, then John Henry can fuck off and suck my dick. Fuck him, fuck NASCAR and fuck Liverpool.

I hope fucking Ben Pussyton likes winning only 81 games. Why don't we trade fucking John Lester and Ellsbury to the Yankees for a player to be named later? Fuck, Billy has been wanting Youk for forever, so lets give it to him and pay his entire sodding salary. Lets tell Pedroia to have fun as the captain of the fucking Padres.

I'm almost as fucking pissed as when we fucking traded Manny for fucking Jason Bay. This is like trading Trot Nixon and Bill Mueller in 04.

HEY LARRY, LETS JUST FIRE SELL THIS BITCH AND REBUILD. FUCK, WHAT IS ANOTHER 30 YEARS FOR US TRUE SOX FANS WHO SUFFERED THROUGH EVERYTHING SINCE 1918. YOU FUCKING DISGRACE THE FUCKING BOSTON RED SOX YOU SPOILED ASS MOTHER FUCKER. I HOPE WE RUN YOUR ASS OUT OF TOWN.

We now need a fucking SS since sodding Nick Punto wouldn't fucking cut it on the fucking Astros.

Unless our fucking compensation is sodding Starlin Castro, then John Henry can fuck off and suck my dick. Fuck him, fuck NASCAR and fuck Liverpool.

I hope fucking Ben Pussyton likes winning only 81 games. Why don't we trade fucking John Lester and Ellsbury to the Yankees for a player to be named later? Fuck, Billy has been wanting Youk for forever, so lets give it to him and pay his entire sodding salary. Lets tell Pedroia to have fun as the captain of the fucking Padres.

I'm almost as fucking pissed as when we fucking traded Manny for fucking Jason Bay. This is like trading Trot Nixon and Bill Mueller in 04.

HEY LARRY, LETS JUST FIRE SELL THIS BITCH AND REBUILD. FUCK, WHAT IS ANOTHER 30 YEARS FOR US TRUE SOX FANS WHO SUFFERED THROUGH EVERYTHING SINCE 1918. YOU FUCKING DISGRACE THE FUCKING BOSTON RED SOX YOU SPOILED ASS MOTHER FUCKER. I HOPE WE RUN YOUR ASS OUT OF TOWN.
We can give you a promising pitcher named Burnett for ellsbury and lester!

Obviously this trade was made for the Red Sox to get a little extra cash to sign a pitcher, but really, i think this trade was made months too late. Now the best free agent pitcher available is Edwin Jackson, and even if the Sox land him, they still dont have as solid of a rotation as the yanks. And really Ben Cherington, Clayton Mortenson was the best you could do? He has a 5.12 ERA in the National League, which means that he will be virtually useless for the sox. The best thing that could ever happen to the yankees was Theo leaving, that guy was amazing. It really is a good time to be a yankees fan.

It's pretty much John Henry's fault. He doesn't want to pay for the luxury tax, so he is handicapping the FO. Henry doesn't care about winning anymore. He cares about lining his pockets with money. You don't see the Yankees trading Swisher to make room for payroll. We can't compete with them if we have to do shit like this.

We now have holes at SP, RF, LF and SS to begin the year. No way we can win like this.

It's pretty much John Henry's fault. He doesn't want to pay for the luxury tax, so he is handicapping the FO. Henry doesn't care about winning anymore. He cares about lining his pockets with money. You don't see the Yankees trading Swisher to make room for payroll. We can't compete with them if we have to do shit like this.

We now have holes at SP, RF, LF and SS to begin the year. No way we can win like this.
Sp will be filled in the ways of Roy oswalt, i bet you. Rf dont you have Kalish? SS I have no clue, maybe youll trade a relief pitcher for a quality defensive SS with a cheap contract like brendan ryan. Were you guys even going to be in the same sentence as us in the first place?

Kalish had surgery and is out until at least mid may. Aviles and Sweeney will probably take right and DMac will take left. For SS, Punto and Iggy will probably platoon...

And the Red Sox were always the favorites in the East until today.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hey ButteredToast I know that I'm just as big a RedSox homer as you are but kindly shut the fuck up and stop shitting up the thread. Trading away Marco Scutaro in a salary dump isn't going to make or break the season, at all.

orbpom how can you call yourself a Yankees fan and not even know you guys have Okajima now...

Now I feel bad, I want some competition this year so it isnt a dead division. Your FO should look into defense and health which brendan ryan has, not look for locking up people who were supposed to be good COUGH COUGH CARL. You seem to have a solid bullpen with bailey, okajima, SHOULD BE BARD, jenks. Fuck bard moving to the rotation, his pitches will become so flat and will always have to be in the rotation due to ajusting to it. Why not trade someone for a prospect or move big papi's behemoth contract for some money to sign jackson.

orbpom how can you call yourself a Yankees fan and not even know you guys have Okajima now...
What the fuck? Eh he's probably in the minors, not like he will do anything! The scutaro release wasnt a "salary dump", more like paving a way for a signing or trade for a quality SS. Ya know, that scutaro contract was larger then A-rod's, its so fucking a relief they released him because that encumbrance was screwing up on them signing an at best #3 starter who throws to batters like repelling magnets.

Red Sox sign Ross for $3 million for one year, so no Oswalt. Again, I can't fucking see why the Cubs can't just sign and trade Oswalt to us and eat his contract for our Epstein compensation. Sounds fair enough to me, but maybe the Red Sox FO are too stupid to offer it...

Eckstein also "unretires" about 5 hours after he releases a press statement saying he will retire. Looks like some suspect PR agent move to get a contract to me...

Any comments on the artist formally known as Fausto Carmona?

Posada retiring. I'm saddened as a yankee to see the core fore then elite 3 drop down to the few 2. I see Mariano calling it quits next year, so all will be left is jeter. Do you ever seeing 3 players playing 15+ years and leading a dynasty to that much success?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)